G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also guys, its a good idea to wait everyone to get their intros up before posting again.

I only posted to avoid falling behind and to kick start interaction. Don't intend on posting again until everyone else has posted.

Going to have an intro up before the week ends! Sorry, guys.

Reactions: Collapse
Intro will be up soon.

Reactions: VanillaCola
Is it me or is Sailor's post a bit awkward to read due to the purple on grey text?

Also, interaction, dudes! I didn't risk the wrath of Moon and Coke by jumping the queue so that we do nothing. :P

Is it me or is Sailor's post a bit awkward to read due to the purple on grey text?

Also, interaction, dudes! I didn't risk the wrath of Moon and Coke by jumping the queue so that we do nothing. :P

It's not the color I chose it's the theme you're using. >_> Is it difficult to read or is it just an awkward color scheme to you? If it's the former I'll change it without issue.

It's difficult to read, Sailor Moon, at least on the dark themes. I think I started to squint at it when I read it for the first time.

Dovah, I'll post when everyone has posted, Justin Charming still hasn't posted. I've learned it as just common courtesy, unless the GM says otherwise.

Reactions: The Dovah
It's difficult to read, Sailor Moon, at least on the dark themes. I think I started to squint at it when I read it for the first time.

Dovah, I'll post when everyone has posted, Justin Charming still hasn't posted. I've learned it as just common courtesy, unless the GM says otherwise.
I'll change the color then. And yes, I know it's been a bit but Vanilla and I are waiting for @Shattered☢Horror☠ and @saberwolf to post. Vanilla will be moving us along though as well, she's working on a post to keep things flowing.

And my post will be up either later tonight or tomorrow^^. Sorry just been dealing with an annoying Iwaku player who use to be a friend XD and working on my second RP about the Syfy show The Magicians going to MXM again XD and going to be fun with magic and horror lol. But post coming soon.

And my post will be up either later tonight or tomorrow^^. Sorry just been dealing with an annoying Iwaku player who use to be a friend XD and working on my second RP about the Syfy show The Magicians going to MXM again XD and going to be fun with magic and horror lol. But post coming soon.
That show actually looked interesting. :)

That show actually looked interesting. :)
Yeah it is, my new favorite show since it shows that Magic isn't always about happiness and sunshine xD. In that world Magic is like a drug, and too much you can really cause damage to yourself and others, i love it.

Yeah it is, my new favorite show since it shows that Magic isn't always about happiness and sunshine xD. In that world Magic is like a drug, and too much you can really cause damage to yourself and others, i love it.
Witches of Eastend was a good show, but it got canceled unfortunately. :< Have you seen that?

Witches of Eastend was a good show, but it got canceled unfortunately. :< Have you seen that?
Yeah I liked that as well... I didn't know it got cancelled but most people who watch Lifetime aren't fans of magic so wrong channel probably.

Yeah I liked that as well... I didn't know it got cancelled but most people who watch Lifetime aren't fans of magic so wrong channel probably.

Yeah. :( I guess they aren't. It was probably too dark for them.

Yeah. :( I guess they aren't. It was probably too dark for them.
Yeah, sucks but might be able to reboot on a different channel, maybe.

Anyone seen the ghostbusters trailer?

I have and it is shit. Just no. I deny the concept of a slapstick oriented, lazy comedy Ghostbusters remake. No.

No.

Just no.

I feel as though you missed watching Ghostbusters the first time.

Remakes are indeed lazy, but Ghostbusters was literally slapstick the first time.

Reactions: envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.