G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as though you missed watching Ghostbusters the first time.

Remakes are indeed lazy, but Ghostbusters was literally slapstick the first time.

Accurate.

I feel as though you missed watching Ghostbusters the first time.

Remakes are indeed lazy, but Ghostbusters was literally slapstick the first time.
I have seen the first one. There was a balance between slapstick, comedy and the plot. The trailer for the ghostbusters reboot, it isn't good. It seems to be going down the cliché check list. Nerdy member? Check. Fat member? Check. Forgettable other two? Check. It also revealed a major part of the plot and well, the ghost is crap.

I have seen the first one. There was a balance between slapstick, comedy and the plot. The trailer for the ghostbusters reboot, it isn't good. It seems to be going down the cliché check list. Nerdy member? Check. Fat member? Check. Forgettable other two? Check. It also revealed a major part of the plot and well, the ghost is crap.
You.
You are aware that literally the character types are just the old team but updated a little?
The checklist you're basing this off of is the original...
And what main villain? I mean I don't know about the cgi ghosts in the trailer, but the main one was only mentioned at the end? And trailers are supposed to reveal a major part of the plot? To give the audience an idea of what going on in the movie?

And I remember that the plot of the original didn't really start churning until the third act, after the timeskip with literally nothing but a montage of funny moments and backstory?

Well, if you're dead set against it I won't stop or argue any more. Mostly because I've learned not to argue with stubborn people on the internet.

Admittly, it has been years since i've seen the original but i disagree that it's an update due to well, it comes off as very forced and i'll admit, when it comes to remakes, i have little faith in them.

Seriously, how can they reduce Robocop to Roboninja and make it suck? JUST HOW! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *explodes*

It's a remake with a female cast. And imo, the original ghost busters is nothing to write home about. Besides, I wouldn't take a movie with a marshmallow monster that seriously.

And it looks terrible. Just forced jokes that are unfunny and i feel that i should say something about the female cast. I don't care that they are female. If it was a male cast, i would still say it's a terrible film. But it could just be an awful trailer and the film itself is going to be good. I miss the days where entire big parts of the plot wasn't revealed in the trailers.

Never watched the first one and don't plan on watching reboot... posting coming up soon xD

YAY!

Also, shattered owes me a pair of pants due to their avatar. :P

YAY!

Also, shattered owes me a pair of pants due to their avatar. :P
Rofl... thank you, thank you. I try to scare people a lot xD

Okay Tatianna's intro is up.

Nice :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
One more to go I believe... Tatianna's WCW or WCE (Woman Crush Everyday) needs to post xD

Vanilla is actually going to move us along soon. :)

Update: For major battles with important villains, we're going to use dice rolls for some of the aspects of the fight. Of course we'll always be taking your opinions for your character into consideration, but this is a way to keep things balanced and interesting for the story. Again, this is only for important battles with villains. :D

I was joking about hurrying up and just making a comment about the interaction. Tis all. :)

Also, during the first bit, there may be slight fan service from Lisa. Nothing much. Just the appearance of her bra and underwear that happens as the result of her powers. That said, this is very unlikely as i'm sure her outfit is designed to avoid that. :)

I was joking about hurrying up and just making a comment about the interaction. Tis all. :)

Also, during the first bit, there may be slight fan service from Lisa. Nothing much. Just the appearance of her bra and underwear that happens as the result of her powers. That said, this is very unlikely as i'm sure her outfit is designed to avoid that. :)
It's probably better if that doesn't happen so early on. >_> Fan service is to please the fans, and right now Lucy(or anyone else) doesn't have any fans since the rp just started.

True. It would more or less be used for Lucy to go "Ah, i should correct that flaw." during the mandatory costume montage. Wait there is no montage? DAMN IT! SUPERHERO FILMS LIED TO ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.