G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: VanillaCola
Don't forget your header, @RainDash. I know we haven't switched scenes yet, but it's still helpful.

I wasn't aware we needed a header. I'll put it up I guess.

It's in the rules. It's easier to remember who is who, where you are, etc.

Got it. Found it, and I'll edit it in.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Okie. Post is up. No one plz out Gugu lol. >_>

I'll have a post by Friday hopefully - I got an English paper to write up by the end of the week ... priorities ^ _ ^

I'll have a post by Friday hopefully - I got an English paper to write up by the end of the week ... priorities ^ _ ^
No problem. :3 Looking forward to Calista leaving the bathroom :p

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
I was gonna post, but there's nothing for Chloe to react to right now. I'll wait until something happens IC for it.

Last edited:
@White -- Chocolate Vanilla is actually gonna wait until you post before she does. ./addedpressure :p

My post is up! A little long since I had to maneuver my character around though, so sorry about the tiny ass font that stretches a bit too long.

Also, I copy and pasted my tagging, so I'm not sure if it worked. Y'all probably got a notification anyhow though so hopefully that's alright? :D

And I was just scrolling from bottom to up in the IC while tagging, but are some people missing already?

I didn't get a notification. :(

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
*silently dying*

EDIT: I'll probably have to delete the thing and then try to tag in the post area insted of going in to edit the tags in ... Q A Q

EDIT 2: Figured it out. You probably didn't post for ... a week ish, Birb got the notif and she's fresh on the IC notif since she posted yesterday night/morning.

Reactions: Birb
*silently dying*

EDIT: I'll probably have to delete the thing and then try to tag in the post area insted of going in to edit the tags in ... Q A Q

EDIT 2: Figured it out. You probably didn't post for ... a week ish, Birb got the notif and she's fresh on the IC notif since she posted yesterday night/morning.
....heh.

Edit: *laughs at your suffering*

I just read it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.