G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YuriLucien No offence, but Sailor and I don't think your post is as good as it could be right now. It's a little unspecific, could you perhaps edit it and add some more details? Reading it, I can't really tell what's going on because it's not structured that well, and it lacks important details. Sorry to say, but could you do some edits to it to bring it up to scratch? Thanks in advance.

No worries! I've been dealing with tablets so my writing has been... Reconstructed and sabotaged, sorry! I thought my comp was fixed but it's still acting odd.

Sorry guys, my tablets are making this super tough! I'll cut into what's going on ASAP. I'm hopping between an IPad and Windows tablet. Yikes. Thanks for being patient.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Post fixed! Thanks for being patient! It feels so good to have Word again! =w=

I'm cringing at the messiness and the shortness of my post but I really need to get that post out of the way instead of staring at it for two days straight wondering what I should write. @White -- Chocolate has been nagging me for the past week to get my stuff done (EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER THAT I HAD PLENTY OF COLLEGE THINGS TO DROWN IN) and she really wanted me to get it done today rather than tomorrow. Even though I'm practically brain dead at the moment. = =

So, again, I'm really sorry for the poop quality post. But blame her and not the brain fried birb.

I'm cringing at the messiness and the shortness of my post but I really need to get that post out of the way instead of staring at it for two days straight wondering what I should write. @White -- Chocolate has been nagging me for the past week to get my stuff done (EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER THAT I HAD PLENTY OF COLLEGE THINGS TO DROWN IN) and she really wanted me to get it done today rather than tomorrow. Even though I'm practically brain dead at the moment. = =

So, again, I'm really sorry for the poop quality post. But blame her and not the brain fried birb.
I thought your post was fine! :3 My biggest issue is translation jobs right now... Deciphering feudal Japanese isn't easy... x_x

Sorry guys to inform you, but Vanilla and I are pulling G-Force for now due to lack of activity and people dropping the rp. Thanks for the time you've put in and I look forward to any future roleplays we may run into together!

Oh for fuck's sake!

(not about G-force being pulled).

It would have been nice if the goddamn feckign site didn ot ignore the RP and this thread despite me watching both threads! No wonder i rarely posted when i couldn't tell that there was posts. Stupid alerts!

Sorry guys to inform you, but Vanilla and I are pulling G-Force for now due to lack of activity and people dropping the rp. Thanks for the time you've put in and I look forward to any future roleplays we may run into together!
Really? Sad times! D= But I understand where you're coming from.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Are you still looking for a character with Super Strength?

Cause I've got one if ya need her!

Actually we closed this, but maybe in the future if we reboot. :)

Actually we closed this, but maybe in the future if we reboot. :)
Oh shit, didn't even notice. Sorry to hear, sounded like fun. :/

I'll definitely keep an eye out for it in the future then! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.