G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*smecks*

Not going to double post so quickly, sadly, unfortunately.

*smecks u all to reply*

The Dovah was waiting for people to reply. They have so he shall post soon. Provided, he needs to read all of the posts and cover the relevant bits. May be a big post.

The Dovah has posted. Tis a bit crap but rather then forcefully interact, just did a summary. Next post will be far better. :)

And posting soon^^

Gonna post today or tomorrow. :)

Working on post. :)

Reactions: VanillaCola
What? Comedic relief? No way :p

Reactions: VanillaCola
stupid iwaku crapped out and messed with the codes took longer than i ever needed it to D:<
rawr

Reactions: envogue
Had a busy week and while busy still but I'll be able to squeeze out a post tomorrow. And then I'll be going back to anatomy hell... (@White -- Chocolate I think the site broke a bit of your third to last paragraph. Catch it! It's the Q&A bit.)

*noms hotdogs* Great post as always!

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Had a busy week and while busy still but I'll be able to squeeze out a post tomorrow. And then I'll be going back to anatomy hell... (@White -- Chocolate I think the site broke a bit of your third to last paragraph. Catch it! It's the Q&A bit.)
the stupid iwaku bunny can fetch me some tea ' ^ ' *actvely ignores stupid coding*

for reals though, I'm terrified of breaking the whole thing, so I really don't want to touch it at all ...

Reactions: Birb
I MADE IT (ONLY BY LIKE 4 MINUTES IN MY TIMEZONE BUT I CAN HIT MYSELF ABOUT THAT LATER)

And yes, Maddie did have her hand sticking up awkwardly in the air until she decided to fuck all this "superhuman power bullshit" and brood with her hands laced together so she doesn't say anything stupid and do something out of compulsive stupidity. Take that as you will.

...Someone get Maddie coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.