Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silverstar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a galaxy far, far away, a war slowly comes to a close. The Jedi and the Republic are on the verge
of winning the war against the CIS. However, a darker storm looms on the horizon, a storm the Jedi have yet to see, the secret order 66 slowly gets close to being implemented. For now, the Jedi continue to send their generals out to the last of the CIS Strongholds.

One such stronghold is located on the planet of Aquanarah. An ocean planet dotted with mainly research structures going deep into the ocean with only a few landing pads hovering over the ocean, connected to an elevator to the lower levels. A planet known only to those who have to go there and do research. However, the CIS have put a secret base on the planet hoping to move their VIP's to the planet, in a hope to secure them in case the loss of the war.

The republic, having gained the information of its existence thanks to a spy in the CIS. In response, they have a large republic fleet with four Jedi generals and their padawans. As well as bringing aboard a Mandalorian mercenary known for helping the Jedi and the Republic on tough missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This roleplay is in the Redstar bedroom for a reason. Sexual Encounters, Blood & Gore, Violence,
Alcohol & Drugs and other mature themes may or may not be present.
Please read the the no-no list for each player to try and avoid uncomfortableness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules are simple.
I am the GM, if I ask you to fix something in your character or post please do it.
Normal Iwaku rules apply.

Please respect each other in the OOC, bullies will no be tolerated

Punishment for breaking the rules.
First time: Warning.
Second time: Temporary removal from the game.
Third time: Permanent removal from the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for posting, I would prefer if you post at least a paragraph with a post a day. However, I realize that not everyone is as quick to post as I am. As long as you can do a paragraph and post once a week you're fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other important information and updates may be posted here as well as the normal OOC chatter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Signup Page

Last edited:
Preferably. If you can't it doesn't matter that much because people have life and what not and life should always come first. I'll probably actual move the posting requirement to once a week or something like that :P

I'll join up, if you still need players. I'm interested to see what you do with this setting.

I do, however, the interest in this rp appears to be low so the likelihood of it happening is also low XD just as a warning :P

No Worries. I'll roll a character. Maybe that will get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.