Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually travelling solo, it's just me and my giant lizard. Just haven't been feeling well today, and been busy the last few

(")(o3o) no worries, if you wanted to come in late with Korra, that woulda been an option too, kinda like traveling buddies meeting in the next town over after splitting off, we could do that? otherwise i don't think i'll be able to offer as much help as i want to QQ I can only sorta guess at things and try my hardest.

@Korra Quinn - let me know when you're done with your Char sheet ^_^

@Leif , @Archer , @Requiem , @Karakui

I've got an opportunity for a collab to move the plot forward from this point. It doesn't require your characters to physically be with mine (at least not at the moment) but I will need one of them to do something.

If you guys are interested, get back to me ASAP and we'll get things rolling. If this works there will be an opportunity for major character meetups in the near future.

PM me if interested.

I'm going to have to drop out of this one! I'm so sorry! I thought I had enough time for it, but things just happened. I have so many RPs, and this is one of the few that's just getting started. Plus my creativity for this is just out the window. :*

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I'm going to have to drop out of this one! I'm so sorry! I thought I had enough time for it, but things just happened. I have so many RPs, and this is one of the few that's just getting started. Plus my creativity for this is just out the window. :*
booo

sorry to hear that. good luck with your other projects!

Aaaaand wifi is back. That didn't take long. The wonders of modern technology.

@kimsim12 - no worries ^_^ thank you for telling me. And if you ever change your mind you'll be welcome :)

You should totally be my Pegasus Knight's Pupal!
@Dakup Maybe. I'd like to read the IC and see where I could potentially insert my character, and I'd also like to have a skeleton of my CS so that people can see it and maybe insert their own designs.

@Mystic Falcon
Could I get a link to the IC? Hehe sorry. (Edit: Found it xD I'm an idiot) Also, question are we resigned to a certain amount of posts per week? I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere.

I'm glad other players chose Monday as the deadline, because that is one of my only days off, so it works perfect for me.

Anyways, creating my character now. :D Or at least, part of it. Like I said, I'd like to see if anyone has designs for maybe placing my Pupal as a pupil alongside whomever (although I'm really looking at all you magic-users, since that is the most appropriate.

Also @Dakup

Gaston is surprisingly good at climbing, after many years of rock climbing to train his body, he has a knack for rock climbing.
I just wanted to point out (since this was one of the only CS I checked out), that, it wouldn't necessarily be surprising that Gaston is good at climbing after many years of climbing to train his body '^_^ that kinda just makes sense and would be expected lol

Last edited:
Also, since you've given us the okay for a second character, I'd like to claim a recruit. I'm going to do a brother/sister pair.

@Dubs of Stigma - players may make as many posts as they like within reasonable boundaries. By which I mean if I log on in the morning and find twenty short back and forth style posts I wont be too happy, but a lengthy collab post would be perfectly fine.
Like wise if everyone is in a posting mood and they all make five posts in a week I see no problems with that.
As long as everyone can keep up to the pace and the posts provide enough material for other people to work off of.

One by the deadline minimum though

I hope that all made sense :)

Also, the Monday deadline was my choice. The deadline may vary slightly if I need more time etc. but I will always give you all at least a week to make a reply. And I'm very lenient if people need more time as long as they tell me ^_^

@Mystic Falcon
Mondays are my busiest days. I'm only able to come on long enough to read a few things, then I'm off. So I'll be posting on mostly Tuesdays, just to let you know.

Also, my motivation isn't very high, as you can see by my first post. But I'll have longer posts than that from now on hopefully.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Name: Chess Valter

Race: Human

Appearance: Overall, Chess is a young beauty betrayed by fiery eyes that clue in people to her social temperament, which is short and impatient. Her wavy straight hair stops at her shoulders and is dark brown, but when highlighted it looks almost auburn. This hair frames her naturally dark tanned facial features, her eyes are wide and heroic set below pointed eyebrows, the color of the embers at the bottom of an abandoned fire. Her lips are full and kissable, betrayed again by long canines underneath, which can seem menacing, and this is punctuated by a sharp chin and a strong jaw for someone so young.
Typically, she's adorned in cotton shirts that range in color from maroon to sea foam blue and chestnut leather leggings, and some black boots to stomp around in. Despite actively practicing in her spare time with a lance, she currently has no armor to protect her, save a leather guard that she straps about her chest.
Chess's body is toned and she's rather tall for a girl, standing at 5'11".

Country of Origin: Heiya

Class: Recruit

Skills: Body Guard- Chess's protective nature grants her the fortitude to sustain more damage and deflect blows more easily when acting as a guard for someone she has a good relationship with.

Dogged Determination- Chess can learn any skill or talent that she puts her mind to.

Weapon of Choice: Lance

Armor Type: Heavy

Other: Hates ships, get's sea sick easily.

Recruit Conditions: Could be recruited by talking to someone who uses Lances. Can be recruited by anyone from a military outfit. Could be recruited via capture. If Eleos is recruited, she will join him, with the exception in the event of capture or separation.

Name: Eleos "El" Valter

Race: Human

Appearance: Eleos captures the hearts of most people with his sapphire glinting eyes perched above a hearty smile that reflects his kind nature. His hair is dirty blond, and falls in delicate tresses right past his chin. Even as a young boy, he's sometimes mistaken for a girl, his eyes are open oceans and his pixie nose leaves his soft features bereft of any masculine qualities. El's skin tone is darker than most, the result of genetics, not the repeated exposure to the sun. He's not quite begun the harrowing experience of puberty, so his body lacks hair, and his voice is high and quiet and he hasn't had a growth spurt to inch him past 5'. He normally dawns a tuscan sun yellow cloak over a plain hemp stitched shirt the color of bone reaching his thighs over black leggings with boots the color of faded oak.

Country of Origin: Heiya

Class: Pupal

Skills: Anatomist- Eleos is very familiar with the human body and the complexity of the parts and systems that make it whole. It's usefulness and how he could employ this knowledge is something he could develop.

Street Rat King- Eleos and his kindness is adored by local urchins in the street. Now a sort of neighborhood figured head for destitute children, he garners their respect that earns him information and the stray coin picked from tourist pockets.

Armor Type: Light

Weapon of Choice: Fire Tome

Focus: Scalpel

Recruitment Conditions: Could be recruited by any Magic User. Could be recruited in the event he finds someone he wants to help. Could be captured. Is recruited automatically by the party that recruits Chess, unless in the event of capture or separation.

Last edited:
I'll post once my Cs has been accepted. But so far, I'm really excited for this roleplay.

I've been a bit stumped with my next post but I'm off on monday and I get out of work early tomorrow so. At some point. (•ᴗ•)b

@Dubs of Stigma - looking good, however you're missing a few things off the character sheet
Though this may be my fault since my tabs got messed up. All fixed now.

Please add:

Armor type: (light, med. heavy, none)

Mount: (if applicable)

Race:​

And since the RP has started also please add ^_^
Recruitability conditions:​

@Dubs of Stigma - looking good, however you're missing a few things off the character sheet
Though this may be my fault since my tabs got messed up. All fixed now.

Please add:

Armor type: (light, med. heavy, none)

Mount: (if applicable)

Race:

And since the RP has started also please add ^_^

Recruitability conditions:
What's Recruitability conditions?

If the character doesn't start out with the group at the very beginning, what sort of thing might lead them to join?
Will they want to be paid, or would they help after hearing what happened, or maybe there's someone in the party they know/admire/want to be trained by, or maybe they think they'll find something by joining . . .
What sort of thing would draw them into the quest?

If the character doesn't start out with the group at the very beginning, what sort of thing might lead them to join?
Will they want to be paid, or would they help after hearing what happened, or maybe there's someone in the party they know/admire/want to be trained by, or maybe they think they'll find something by joining . . .
Basically, it's like the conditions you have to meet to recruit optional characters in the actual games, eg Tharja.

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.