Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mma go ahead and not make another. One's enough to keep track of

i'm stuck between wanting a Troubadour and a Knight now, anyone have any opinions to help tip the scales for me so i can decide?

I'd say knight probably. We don't have any particularly tanky classes right now since the manaketes don't have stones.

I'm going to stick with one character for now as well.

Name: Khord Vett

Country of origin: Sahra

Class: Tier 2 → Barbarian

Weapon of Choice: Axe

Armor type: Heavy

Mount: N/A

Special Skills:
UnNatural Strength → Khord goes to great lengths to ensure that he's the strongest man in the room, and he usually is. There are always exceptions to the rule, but in Khord's case they're few and far between.
Survivalist → As a nomad in the Sahra desert, Khord learned from a young age how to survive on nothing but sand, sand, and more sand.
High Pain Tolerance → No one will be surprised to learn that Khord's chaotic fighting style has led to him hurting himself on more than one occasion. It has happened on such a regular basis that he barely realizes when he's hurt himself anymore--which is both a good and a bad thing.

Race: Human

Appearance: Khord is taller and broader than most. His mother used to refer to him as a "barn door." It took ten years for him to learn what that meant, always wandering place to place in his nomadic tribe. He's usually taller than most and more muscular. Honestly, that is what people usually see before his face. He has a streak of blond hair, cropped on the sides and braided back. His eyes are narrow and gray. He has a prominent nose that has been broken more than once, maybe into the double digits. He also has full lips that are perpetually in a scowl, with a toothpick perched between them.

Other:
Illiterate → He can't read, plain and simple. Most tales in the nomad community were verbal. There was no need to learn how to spell, read, and write. He does know some basic words, mostly utilitarian ones.
Heirloom Weapon → His axe is a hand-me-down from his family. That being said, parts of it have been replaced as they've grown old and worn down. As it stands his axe is fairly new--ish and only a heirloom in name alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only other already finished FE oc won't work (manakete, not enough slots) so I'll hold off for now. If I get an idea I'll reserve something but for now. Meh.

how come no one checks if their colors are readable on gray themes first

Name: Dilyos Darrazine

Country of origin: Coill

Class: Mage (2)

Weapon of Choice: Book of Elwind

Armor type: light

Special Skills: master of arcane knowledge and ancient cultures, linguistic scholar, alchemical competency and skilled treasure hunter.

Appearance:
african_sorcerer_3-768x1024.jpg

Other: Dilyos, though officially a mage in the employ of the Coill royalty, regularly takes independent contracts for wealthy collectors of rare or unusual objects as a means to fund the academy where he trained. Thanks to his alchemical training, he can create vulnereries, so long as he has access to the right herbs and spring water.

Conditions for Recruitment: Conversation with Orrisin, another magic user, or a Coill native.

oh! Also
@AutumnWyvern - Once we get closer to the eastlands I plan on opening more slots ^_^ so hold onto that character if you like

@Korra Quinn - take your time to decide, though if it helps we do only have one character with healing abilities and in the end it's about which will be more fun for your to play.

@Mystic Falcon kewl. I definitely need to redesign her outfit anyway she was made for a rp that took place a few years before Awakening, so her outfit is rather loud and a bit anachronistic.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Oh, second characters?
I think I might make a monk or cleric.

For those who don't know there is a bottled tea/juice/lemonade (not all at once) brand called Snapple that will put facts on the underside of the caps on their glass bottles.
Snapple fact #823 is: Sailors once thought wearing gold earrings improved eyesight.

Thought I should share.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Thanks!

If anyone is interested in doing a collab post for the entrance of my character, let me know. I love making collab posts. That being said, I know most characters have entered and are doing their own thing. I just thought I would offer! No matter what, I'll get to my post. Now to figure out how a barbarian ends up in a summit. XD

If I should edit tell me, I can bump into the messenger in the city or they can just get to the castle after Xavier left.

Just a heads up I am moving tonight and idk how the internet situation is gonna work out (my dad is handling all the phone calls and such). I'm finishing packing my room rn (i ran out of boxes and had to wait for some to get unpacked) so I doubt i can do anything tonight buuut yeah. thats the biz (σ•ᴗ-)σ

Name: Lucia Mierz

Country of origin: ((WIP))

Class: Knight

Weapon of Choice: Lance - Killer's Lance / Shield

Armor type: Super Heavy

Special Skills:

Guardian's Vantage - When protecting someone, Lucia becomes particularly keen and volatile. In the event her existence as a protector is ignored, she won't hesitate to strike at her victim's blindspots punishing them for attacking the one she protects with a 20% chance of causing critical damage.

Guardian's Bulwark - By sacrificing some weapon durability, Lucia can opt to parry her opponent's blow or cleave through incoming magics.

Appearance: Lucia has dark raven black hair and amethyst colored eyes. Her armor is a deep shade of black with various lattice shapes building a skirt-like guard for her legs that's sturdy but also flexible allowing for dexterous movements and incredible protection. Everything from her knee socks to her skirt has been armored to the teeth in preparation. She has various scars across her bare body, but her face remains in pristine condition.

Visual

Other:

Lucia is a disgraced knight and thus is no longer in the employ of the nobles she once supported but is always optimistic about going back.
As a Knight Lucia was notoriously known as 'The Ruin Knight' and widely feared for her Brutal nature and Tyrannical presence.
She was disgraced because her love for the noble she served became public leading to dirty politics discharging her from service.
She earned her notoriety by orchestrating a series of raids against those who spoke down her noble and desecrating their remains as human flags.
While the noble she supported paved the road to the throne with diplomacy and charisma, Lucia worked to bridge any gaps with Blood.

Recruitability conditions: Settle her debts with the politicians who had her disgraced OR Clear her name with the noble she loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Still wondering which noble she'll serve :\ let me know if this is too much though someone

So, I'm going to take that as no for anyone joining Khord. That is what I get. I'll have a solo post up soon.

So, I'm going yo take that as no for anyone joining Khord. That is what I get. I'll have a solo post up soon.
o3o To be honest, I'm the only one with a character from the same country as you, the only other person is a noble, who probably would have come with his own entourage rather then a nomad.

My character would have been able to considering Korra is a nomad herself who was once a slave set free during a slave rebellion, but i already posted her entering solo.

Well, I made a large academic leap in assuming that Khord has not been a Sahra'n for quite some time. He's sort of a wayfarer. I didn't mean my message in a mean way. I was just sort of surprised that no one responded. I'm used to RPs jumping on new characters and building plots, but that's me and not everyone else. I'm ashamed. So, that may be self-importance shining through. I was sort of hoping for a bridge into the summit. My character is REALLY not noble enough to earn it. I'll just make something up.

Thanks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.