Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Ellison, white, solid"]
Origin Country: Heiya

Class: Monk (Tier 1)

Weapon of Choice: Staff (But he often finds other ways to defend himself.)

Armor Type: None

Special Skills:
Obliviousness - He is a quick thinker, and can stay calm in seriously frantic times because of his constant misreading of the situation.

Defensive Wall - He is pretty durable despite his small and frail look, and can usually take a hit from a strong opponent.

Race: Human

Appearance: xXx

Other: A lot of people consider him a klutz and underestimate his ability. But he is well-learned in his field, and does his best to prove his worth, and to be considered an equal. He has m̶a̶j̶o̶r̶ slight Ophidiophobia.

Recruitability Conditions: He has to be promised that someone will help him get over his fear.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Archer That's great news.

@Dakup I'm going to hold off on a reply and let @Mystic Falcon post. So I can keep my character posts consolidated.

@ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ - The weapon slot should list either a staff or Light magic. We need to know which your character is using.
Also, I don't think Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) is something a person can just get over in a single conversation. Maybe the person recruiting him has to promise to help him get over it instead?

That's jolly good news mate!

And to anyone that is trying to find an entrance hit me up... I don't mind throwing my characters around a little!

@ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ - The weapon slot should list either a staff or Light magic. We need to know which your character is using.
Also, I don't think Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) is something a person can just get over in a single conversation. Maybe the person recruiting him has to promise to help him get over it instead?
Okay, I changed the weapon slot. As for the phobia, that's exactly what I meant, but I'll try to word it better.

I'm also putting up the offer that you are free to bump into or strike up a convo with silvia. She's already at the docks. otherwise I'm outta ideas for now... I have tomorrow off as always so if/when it comes to it I'll throw somethin together

Let me know how you all are doing. I know some of you are sick, waiting for a good spot to enter etc.
Apologies. I had an internet cap put on my cable recently. I exceeded it (which is surprisingly easy to do if you don't have cable and stream everything.) I was without internet for a hot minute. I got it back, but I also had a nasty cold at the same time. Yay. Winter.

Anyway, I do plan to get a post up ASAP. I was possibly working on a collab but I haven' t heard back from the other person. So, I'll definitely throw my hat in for another collab or a single post. Either way, I'll have my post up soon.

OTL Apologies for being such a failure.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ - Approved

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt - No worries. I'm fairly flexible about posting times as long as people communicate with me about what's going on. Though not having net makes that hard ^_^
You're not a failure at all.

So as I've been feeling really out of it my next post may not be up until tomorrow evening.

You're good man, everyone has those days, I am having one as a matter of fact!

Thanks everyone, yeah I'll get back to posting soon, I just spent the weekend with my gf and my uncle kinda being a worry wort haha

Is this still open for new characters? If so I'd love to join! ^_^ I couldn't promise to be SUPER active until after about a week, but I'd still be able to post sparsely until then! Thanks in advance for your response(s)

@DustBunny I don't mean to speak for Mystic but I believe as long as there are character slots open you can join. (you can see whats available on the first page of this topic) Just be sure to include a condition for recruitment for your character (what needs to happen before your character will join the party, ala Fire Emblem)

Apologies if I spoke out of turn Mystic.

• Useful
Reactions: Falcon
I'm pretty sure the recruitment requirements were only for the secondary characters, but I could be wrong >.>

I want to say recruitment is for any character introduced after the game started, but I'm sure Mystic will clear it up when she signs on.

@DustBunny, @AtomicItalian told you correctly ^_^ I will accept characters until the slots are filled and maybe after if/when I add new slots.
Please read the info before submitting a character sheet.

And yes, as the game has started I would like to see the recruitment condition slot filled out. If you intend to start with the group at the docks/in the city just say so in that spot. ^_^

Awesome, thanks! Can I go ahead and claim the other Pupal spot while I work on my character and read up on how far you guys have gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.