Status
Not open for further replies.
@Archer Well I've never done a collab proper but if you have any ideas I'm listening heh

edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i should have worked on a back-up post but i didnt

Last edited:
Not sure how much it matters since I didn't even get to my opening post yet, but I just figured I'd let ya'll know that one pegasus spot I was selfishly holding is free. My apologies, @- Falcon - I really hate leaving it up in the air like I have when all I had to say for myself has been "I don't know." So I think it's better to just drop instead.

Good luck with the roleplay, everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Guyyyyysssss, I think we should all try to come up with something as a team for us to do to timeskip to! I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want this to end, so we should all help think of a thing (or things) to do~~

I've been racking my brain over this one... But we first have to get all the characters associated, since they will be traveling together. The one means of doing that has disappeared. Hmm...

But I'm definitely up for finding a way to continue.

I'm up for continuing if you all are able to brainstorm a direction for this to go.
My original idea's not going to work at the moment :(

At this point the best thing would be getting new rpers... Most of us seemed to have quit or vanished >3>

I can safely say as of right now I am just not focused enough due to my step-dad being in the hospital. Hell I've been gone for a couple weeks I think, and haven't posted in a month basically. If you guys still want me in the rp I can give it another shot, with the fact my step-dad is doing better I might actually be able to do something for once.\

For a time skip, why not get us all together, either ready to go, or setting up for the voyage.

Status
Not open for further replies.