Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. Edits made. If anyone sees any potential in recruiting either of those two, pitch me some ideas.

Sure, I'll reserve a Myrmidon, though I probably won't introduce him for a while.

As for the next post...having a bit of writer's block, what should I be writing about?

you could go to the docks and witness the excitement and perhaps in future posts stumble upon opportunity for adventure...

Sorry @Maxim I've been pretty out of it this weekend as well. A persistent headache hasn't helped.

I'll still try to get a post up either later today or early tomorrow.

Sorry @Maxim I've been pretty out of it this weekend as well. A persistent headache hasn't helped.

I'll still try to get a post up either later today or early tomorrow.
Don't worry about it. I think I'll probably get up a separate post fairly soon, as I have a little bit of inspiration now.

Might still take me until tomorrow though, not sure.

I got a lil thing up and now i'm hungry >:/

Okay so as near as I can tell everyone's either made their post or informed me they needed more time for various reasons, that being the case I'll make a post tomorrow to keep things moving and extend the deadline to next Monday ^_^
Thanks for all the communication all, It's much appreciated!

I will also be collapsing the overview and cast list into the first post to prep for update day. (most of it's duplicate info anyway)
If anyone has any ideas for better organization or things they'd like to see added in let me know ^_^

@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @Dakup @ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ @Dubs of Stigma @Karakui @Kestrel @Korra Quinn @Leif @Maxim @Requiem @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Name: Cassandra

Country of origin: Hieya

Class: Cavalier

Weapon of Choice: She focuses on using her Sword, but she is known to use a lances when she is on Casper

Armor type: Heavy Armored

Mount: Casper, a white horse

Special Skills:

Brick wall: when the time calls for it, Cassandra can call upon her many years of training to form a superior defense. This is only used when she feels as thought she is going to die.

Blinding fury: When pushed over the edge of anger, she becomes.... a beast content with only one thing, killing.

Race: Human

Appearance: Armored down

Other: She a certain infatuation with weapons that is scary, along with an infatuation with frogs.

Recruitability conditions: Being a very prideful Hieya cavalier, she will accept no one's command unless they share they same proud Hieya blood. If you can prove you're a better fighter then her, she will follow you no matter what nationality they are from. Starting with The lord of Hieya.

@Mystic Falcon

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @Dakup @ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ @Dubs of Stigma @Karakui @Kestrel @Korra Quinn @Leif @Maxim @Requiem @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

All right, so the overview etc has been moved into the first post of this thread, and as such things have been rearranged slightly. All world info is now under the Overview tab, the class info is now under the game info tab. Also the class availability has been simplified into simply taken/ reserved/ or available and an official cast list is in a new tab on the second post

I will fix the colors in the class chart shortly

@Dakup - I'm assuming you mean the class to be Cavalier?
also please chose either sword or lance as your primary weapon. You can use both, but I'd like to know which your character prefers
Your armor needs to be classed as well. Judging by the picture you linked I'd say either medium or heavy.
By "only work with her countryman" do you mean she's going to have conflicts with characters from other countries? or that she's only recruitable by characters from Coill?

Sorry about that. I started it on my computer only posting the pictures, then I finished it on my phone and it auto corrected.

Sweet, she will come into play tomorrow when I wrote her post... as for now, my pillow is calling my name...

I said One color per post
Meaning if you want your entire post to be blue that's fine, just as long as it's all blue.

Those using multiple colors have been spitting their post into two posts basically, one for each character.
Since the sections have clear headings I've been letting that one go.

• Thank You
Reactions: Prince Noctis
I may have to hold off on posting for now, my uncle was just admittedd to a hospital in maryland, his lymphoma is acting up and I'm haing a bit of a meltdown right now

No worries, do what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.