• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My master (that isn't finished) is literally only participating to prove himself so I don't know... neutral? (as opposed to good or evil) And I was planning on him only using a kris dagger, but I noticed everyone else having guns so... might give him one as well to bring him up to speed, or I might keep him as is to add to his little "proving everyone wrong" mission.

Let's hope he ends up with a strong Servant for that.

Can't have him submitting a Waiver, you know?

*not sorry*

But yeah, Pandora kind of operates in a composite class that builds whatever she's summoned as on top of an Avenger-class groundwork, creating similar circumstances to Semiramis, but through different means. Hence the weirdness.

Since I can just copy Wiki info for Assassin, I should seriously work on that Orochi Zerker soon as top priority.

So concerning future servants it basically (from what I know) works as follows;

If you summon without a catalyst you get a completely random servant, could be from anywhere or anywhen. Possible future servant there.
A future servant can be summoned if you possess an object that in the future will be owned by the servant (ergo Emiya and the pendant)

Otherwise you have to rely on method one and a lot of luck.

In Archer's case, it was the Servant that possessed the catalyst. The pendant Rin had was not yet a catalyst at the time because it was still full of mana and hadn't been used to revive a certain ginger idiot.

Only once she had used it was it viable for a catalyst. A catalyst needs to be in a "completed state", that is, needs to already hold some connection to the Heroic Spirit. Otherwise, a catalyst would be able to be traced back through anything and everyone would summon Gilgamesh every time.

Reactions: GlitchyBugger
Here we go, should be fairly okay but let me know if it needs a tweak

appearance Mostly battle attire, will have his hood down for a "casual" appearance.
[spoili]
the_white_death__simo_hayha__by_kazakhkau-d72mcfl.jpg
[/spoili]
Title: The White Death
True Name: Simo Hayha
Possible Classes: Archer, Assassin, Gunner
Current Class: Gunner
Master: None yet
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Weapon: M/28-30 - A modified Mosin-Nagant
Generic Submachine gun
Armor: White-camouflaged, padded winter clothing
Summoning Catalyst: War medal - The cross of Liberty

Stats:

Strength: D
Mana: A
Endurance: A
Luck: B
Agility: B

Class Abilities:
Independent Action A
Presence Concealment B
Clairvoyance C - Eagle Eye

Personal Skills:
Any gun will do - likened to Lancelot's ability to turn anything that can be conceptualized as a weapon into his Noble Phantasm, Simo is able to make use of any firearm as if it were his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm(s):
The White Death - Reality Marble
Due to being one of the most famed moments in his life, Simo's reality marble is an expansive wintery forest, heavily covered in layers of snow with continuing snowfall, wherein all enemies will be hunted down by Simo himself.
It's most useful when used upon an unsuspecting enemy, but can still provide ample grounds to give Simo the upper hand in a face to face battle if he is caught up in one.

Personality: He is polite and courteous, if a bit cold, but will act upon his master's orders without any hesitation as it is his duty to do as he is told as well as he can, just how he operated back when he was in WW2.
He likely wouldn't reveal himself to anyone he doesn't know, but he would exchange pleasantries with others if he had to show himself around others.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Likes: Wildlife, hunting, shooting competitions and sitting in front of a warm fireplace.
Dislikes: War (for the most part), drawn-out battles and excessive noise.
Wish: To prevent all warfare in the present and future.
Legend: A sniper of legend from World War 2, known around the world for killing over 500 soviet soldiers with his rifle and submachine gun in the battle of Kollaa in fewer than 100 days and surviving to see the end of the war.

I'm not going to yell about it since you've clearly spent quite a bit of time on Gunner, but there is a cut-off point for Heroic Spirits around 1930 due to lack of Mystery, so technically Hayha can't be a Servant.

Not really a big deal unless Takashi says so though.

Hmm... well, I really don't see too much of a problem here. Just, there is a much higher likelihood of masters figuring out his identity sooner than some other servants would be. You fine with this @GlitchyBugger ?

I actually didn't realise there was a cutoff point for heroic spirits of the past.

I will try something else once I have an idea, otherwise it's straight to Grand order for an idea

Yeah, the legend needs to endure a certain number of years to accumulate enough Mystery to produce a Heroic Spirit. Generally it's around 70-120 years depending on the legend in question. Mata Hari, for instance, singlehandedly inspired an entire character archetype, so her legend accumulated Mystery very quickly, albeit not enough for her to have basically any worth as a Servant. Isn't it sad, Macchin?

WIP

~Servant~
appearance (battle and casual if possible)

~Title~
Survivor of the Witch

~True Name~
Vasilia the Beautiful

~Possible Classes~
Lancer, Caster

~Current Class~
Caster

~Master~
To be decided by the gamemaster/Tachi Subaro
(OOC Note: At present I am offline, and cannot remember whether we choose our Servant/Master pairs or are allowed to have them chosen for us)

~Gender~
Female

~Height~
Four Foot Eleven Inches

~Weigh~
A hundred and sixty nine pounds

~Summoning Catalyst~
A seemingly nondescript wooden doll that is rumored to have been owned by a long dead Queen of Russia/(if summoned without a Catalyst) she is able to be summoned by a boy or a girl on the cusp of adulthood that needs help crossing that line.

~Stats~
~Strength~
D (The Heart of the Czar C)

~Mana~
A++ (The Heart of the Czar EX)

~Endurance~
D+ (The Heart of the czar C+)

~Luck~
A (The Heart of the Czar A++)

~Agility~
C+ (The Heart of the Czar B+)

~Class Abilities~
Territory Creation Rank Ex>C (The Heart of the Czar B+): As a Queen of Russia, everything within Russia's borders could be called her Absolute Territory. However, outside of Russia this ability is demoted to a mere C, simply attributed to her because of her class.

Item Creation A++ (Heart of the Czar EX): The one area that Vasilia truly excels at is Item Creation. A masterful weaver in life, such that it gathered the attention of the Czar himself, this coupled ability has led to her becoming a queen of what is reflected around her. She can create talismans and weapons for her Master.

~Personal Skills~
The Heart of the Czar: Vasilia was not born a Princess or of royal blood, and became one by her own nobility and skill. When contracted to her Czar or a noble or leader of any country, this skill allows her to buff her own flagging stats.

The Weaver: A skillful Weaver in life, she fell short of the Divine Skill of Arachne and the Weavers of the Greek Pantheon, but was still a supremely talented weaver within her own country. Aiding her abilities as a Caster (but not tied to them), she possesses great range and skill with her needles, and can create convincing illusions and woven clones of herself (it was a Doombot!). If summoned as a Lancer, her natural dexterity and agility would be buffed even higher, her fighting style being heavily dependent on keeping the opponent farther than a swords reach away from her. As it is, this is merely a fallback if she is forced into combat.

~Noble Phantasm(s)~

Mother's Wooden Doll (?): Vasilia's most often used and most prized possession is the small wooden doll that was given to her at eight years old when her mother was upon her deathbed. The doll has little combat ability, but great wisdom and knowledge. The origin and make of the doll itself is a mystery, but it is wholly alive and devoted to Vasilia's well being and growth. It is a low cost Noble Phantasm that can be maintained nearly indefinitely with a barely noticeable amount of prana being taken from her. The Familiar is activated by feeding it a tiny amount of prana laced food.

The Riders (EX): Caster's most powerful Noble Phantasm is the summoning of a conceptual entity based upon the Day, the Sun, and the Night. They are three separate entities that are beyond human comprehension. Vasilia does not understand them, nor control them. Each can only be summoned once at the time upon which they are based. One in the day, one at night, and the final at dusk or dawn, the switching point between the two. If they find her cause worthy through whatever eldritch thought processes they possess, then they shall fight for her. If they deem her unworthy, then they shall leave, never to return again. They are very powerful beings, but in this case I shall let the gamemaster decide just how strong they are to be.

Skull Lantern of the Baba Yage (A+): Vasilia's last ditch but hardest to block move, it turns mana/prana circulation inside the body against itself. It affects all creatures that possess mana equally except the wielder, who is shielded from the effects. It makes the body seemingly combust from the within, though the actual effects are slighter different, though no less deadly. This Noble Phantasm is incredibly difficult to counter, as it severs control over mana/prana circulation and the human/spirit caught it's field. The prana cost is very low in regards to most Noble Phantasms since the target's own mana/prana does most of the work.

The history of the weapon is forged in Vasilia's legend, though more specifically it originated with the Baba Yaga herself. A high class Magus with powers equal to many low class gods, it is no great treasure but a mere handoff to a young girl that performed a small service to her. As such it's effects can be countered with any human or servant with a magic resistance of A++ or higher.

The second limit of the Skull Lantern of the Baba Yaga is that it can only be activated inside of a home or a dwelling. This prevents beam spam outside of her Territory. However, this ties into her class skill of Territory Creation, allowing for it's use the moment someone breaches her home.

~Personality~
Noble, kind, surprisingly mischievous for a being that is supposed to be the epitome of regality and heroism.

~Alignment~
Neutral good – A ruler set's the law for the nation, and is bound by those laws and is a representative of those laws, unless they need bent now and again for a little pranking or for a greater good. The law is not an absolute in the face of what is right.

~Likes~
Reason before honor, people with a sense of humor.

~Dislikes~
Obnoxious stepmothers and bratty sisters. Off with their heads she would say, before jokingly telling the executioner to put his axe down (before giving a look that says she's only joking this time).

~Wish~
To return her stepmother and stepsisters to life. She does not miss them, but wishes to be free of the weight of her sin.

~Legend~
There once was a girl with a sick mother. The sick mother gave her a precious gift while she was in the final hours of her life, someone that would take care of her when she was gone, a friend. She gave her a small wooden doll that would come to life with just a small gift of food. Vasilia didn't understand it yet, but this gift would come to be very important to her, a confidante above all others.

This girl was Vasilia, and she grew from a girl into a beautiful young woman. Now, around that time, Vasilia's father remarried to a cruel and capricious old woman, a hag if there ever was one. With that marriage, Vasilia's mother brought with her three stepsisters. One snide, one mean, and one cruel, all ugly in flesh and at heart. Suitor's would come to their home to seek Vasilia's hand in marriage, but all were turned away as the mother demanded that the three older stepsisters be married off first, as tradition demanded.

Eventually, Vasilia's father went away on a long trip, for he was a merchant of some renown. In his absence, the mother moved Vasilia and her three stepsisters to a small shack on the edge of a swamp. It was damp, and cold, and the three sisters complained bitterly.

One day, the stepmother gave each girl a task, and lit a single candle

Final Notes: I need to find images, provide more of the class skills, work on the personal skills, and finish the legend.

About leveling, I realize this is a very weak Servant. I am fine with that, but if anyone has any suggestions about balancing them with the rest of the cast or nerfing certain abilities, I'll listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured someone would bring that up. It's only effective against infantry units. Any Avalon/Caladbolg/Gate of Babylon/Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm is going to bring the thing crashing down around Caster's head. This Caster can't make wards after all. I'll point out the C in Territory Creation there.

Perhaps, but I would consider that kind of weakness par for the course as far as Casters are concerned. Even Medea, as amazingly overpowered as she was for her class, wouldn't have been able to block an Excaliblast aimed at her Bounded Field.

I'm just saying, Shakespeare and Andersen are weak. As Vasilia's abilities are concerned, she'd be a terrible Lancer, but a pretty decent Caster even outside of Russia.

Because it's sort of an entity in and of itself and I guess somewhat akin to Pandora, do you reckon the Necromonicon could be viable as a pseudo-Servant/possession?

Last edited:
I realised my idea wasn't going to work because it could only be considered as a Caster and as of Vasilia we'd have two Casters.

Back to the drawing board!

Finished my Saber CS. I might create a master after some research on TMverse.

I realised my idea wasn't going to work because it could only be considered as a Caster and as of Vasilia we'd have two Casters.

Back to the drawing board!

Actually, that's alright. You can have Caster. The whole time I was making Vasilia, I was thinking about my schedule. @Takashi, I think I'm going to withdraw my submission. I'll maybe join one of your future Fate roleplays, but not this one. I came into possession of a much needed tool for my work over the weekend, so I'm taking it as a sign to devote as much of my time as possible towards my fledgling career path.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon ah, ok. I'm probably still gonna read that CS though, just for kicks.

Also, I've decided to take berserker for Surtr. It seems a tad more fitting than a sane Saber-class servant. Though since he owns a variable class NP, mad enhancement is gonna be fairly low. Like D+ to C rank low. Oh yeah, and I think I'll give him a smaller body as a servant. Otherwise, he'd be insanely huge. He was a giant, after all.

Edit: If thus confused anyone, I'm thinking that Pandora will be taking up an Avenger slot (since she could take either avenger spot or a berserker spot because of her composite class) so that I can still get my berserker in. That way it doesn't step on anybody's toes. @Crow , @Random , and myself in particular. Hope that explanation made sense.

So, your oc servant a Berserker and Pandora a Avenger? Avenger takes up what slot then of the seven classes? Berserker for the other team? Still having two teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.