• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, he looks good now. I'll go put him on the list. (May or may not be plotting on making Theseus for conflict reasons)

Random does make the interesting Masters.

So, how many people are we going to wait for? Large rp groups tend to die... fast. Like sometimes before it starts fast.

• Thank You
Reactions: Random
Yeah, that tends to be an issue. Still, we only have like... 3 or 4 accepted characters so I can't really start this up just yet... (and I still have to read over a couple)

Perhaps just seven servants and masters would be better as suppose to 14?

I'd have to pretty much rewrite the plot. Not that there's much there, but that's not too appealing. (Though if it comes down to it, I'll just go ahead and change it...)

What spots are still open I can throw another servant if needed.

Title: Son of the sun God. Hero of Charity
Name: Karna
Possible class: Lancer, Archer, Rider, Launcher.
Actual class: Lancer
Master: To be decided.
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 185 IBS
Weapon: Lancer
Armor: Black cloth brass armor(excluding his noble phantasm.)
Catalyst: Piece of his brass armor.
Stats
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Mana: B
Luck: D
NP: EX
Class skills:
Magic resistance C
Personal skills:
Riding: A
Uncrowned martial arts:
Discernment of the poor: A
Mana burst(Flames): A
Divinity: B

Noble Phantasm: Kavacha and Kundala: a divine armor that reduces any attack by 90% it cost great amount if energy from his master.
Brahmastra: A beam like attack that manifest as a projectile weapon. It will pursue the enemy until it strikes with a high effective range but Karna cannot use it on enemy's higher then himself.
Vasavi Shakti: A spear given to Karna by the God of Thunder it fires beam of light from the tip creating a large explosion with the power to kill Gods, Servants, monsterious beasts, phantasmal beasts, shields, fortress, bounded fields and any thing else. Can only be used after removing his armor.

Personality: Cold and unforgiving, deep thinker, has a loyal heart, he has a strong will and heart. He's a solider and will follow his masters orders with no objection.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Dislikes: The words communication skills.
Wish: He has no wish but he wants to battle Saber of Black(Siegfried) again and protect his master.
Legend:
Lancer of Red

Attachments

• Karna1.png
    Karna1.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
@LoveandHate91 you can just make up a catalyst for him. You know, something like a piece of cloth from his armor, a replica of his spear, anything that has specific connection with him.

Hey b0ss

Servant classes, is it just the seven base ones that we're allowed to use or are others such as Ruler and Shielder okay too?

Others are perfectly fine, I'm including almost all of them here.

I'm sorry but I'll have to take back my application @Takashi. Best of luck with this RP though.

I will try to think of a thing or two to use as characters, don't want to default to something from Grand Order just yet so I need to look around.

Uh, Karna's CS.
There's a rule about "no Divinity over B".

Karna has Rank A Divinity.

Ah, it's easy enough. Basically, the Ranks, as you may know, are shorthand for numbers. E is 10, D is 20, and so on. The "+" adds it to itself once over, so A+ would be 100. Multiply your Quantity by your Quality, and that's basically how many arbitrary units of mana you can use.

Edit: To clarify the difference between Quantity and Quality, Quantity governs how much mana you can store, and Quality dictates how much you can get out of the mana you use.

Thank you for the information. That helps clear up the mystery surrounding the Mysteries.

Yes, there is already a Robin Hood, but he's not like the Robin Hood. So it's fine. I'll get a post up in a bit reviewing all three finished servants.

Edit: I'll think about allowing divinity B gods (like Ra). However, their skills would also need to be nerfed as opposed to what they would perhaps be capable of at divinity rank EX (how they would normally be). And uhh... when did I say "Lancer died?"

•The concept I just mentioned. Basically, you'll get two warnings. After those, one more offense and it will result in an untimely end for your character. A very blunt one at that. And don't worry, I have plenty of plans for those kind of people XD. Note: I won't just give you one of these warnings if you're like "what the hell?! Lancer died?? Gahhhhhhh". That's annoying, but I'll just tell you to calm down. However, if you start harassing players for it, or just going on and on and on about it, then I'll probably end up giving you a formal warning. I hope that made sense ._.

Right there. You'll have to forgive me, but it was too good of a quote to pass up.

I've decided to join this game. I'll just have to balance a little tighter to fit it in. My CS will not be up tonight, but I will endeavor to have it up Monday. My posting times are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no internet at home, and that's when my local library is open.

Servant
Note: Everything within inline spoilers is a major spoiler as to this Servant's true nature, recommended for viewing by Takashi and the Servant's Master only

uNucBDf.jpg

[spoili]
sample_75ec822a3063c2a264b76ac502cb73b5.jpg
[/spoili]

Title: She Who Was Granted Everything, She Who Curses Everything
True Name: Pandora
Possible Classes: Avenger-Assassin, Avenger-Berserker, Avenger-Caster
Current Class: Avenger-Berserker
Master: ???

Height: 192cm [spoili]161cm[/spoili]
Weight: 88kg [spoili]48kg[/spoili]
Weapon: Countless curses, in particular Kryopágima, a black scythe made of ice that causes soulrendingly immense pain with a mere scratch
Armor: None
Summoning Catalyst: Blood drawn in despair

Stats:
STR: B+
END: A++
AGL: A++
MGC: EX
LCK: E

CLASS SKILLS
Avenger
Rank EX
A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate loathing and resentment. When receiving damage, mana generation is increased. In the case of Avenger-Berserker, she also gathers all the hatred of both humanity towards the world and vice versa, a curse so powerful that it partially overrides the normal summoning system and forces her to manifest as an Avenger, no matter what class she appears as.

Oblivion Correction
Rank A++
People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond oblivion is strengthened. Avenger-Berserker's legend is not forgotten in the slightest, but it has been warped beyond repair, and thus allowing her to take vengeance not upon forgetful individuals, but a forgetful world.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)
Rank D+
Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Due to being summoned as an ordinary Servant as well as an Avenger, Avenger-Berserker's ability to generate mana is sidelined in comparison to her Master's supply, only taking the form of a "cost reduction" as far as the Master is concerned.

Mad Enhancement
Rank EX (A)
The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. In Avenger-Berserker's case, her own anger is equal to that of the sum total of humanity's wrath. It is a Skill that simply allows that wrath to be absorbed to empower oneself. All parameters are Ranked-Up, but the mindset of Avenger-Berserker is shrouded in unrelenting murderous intent and she will only speak in vague and poetic terms.

PERSONAL SKILLS
Alluring Nightingale
Rank A+
A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful natural voice. It works as a charm magecraft-like effect towards those of the user's opposite sex, but evasion is possible by means of a Magic Resistance Skill. Avenger-Berserker was made by the gods themselves to be a punisher of men, so it is only natural that she can easily beguile her prey.

Executioner
Rank A++
Increases damage towards those of the Evil alignment. Also, a Servant will also become a target if his/her actions are regarded as evil. Severing evil by means of evil; the ultimate judgement act.

Innocent Monster
Rank C+
An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed. Avenger-Berserker has a lower Rank than one would expect due to modern sympathies, but in the first place, it was her "hubris that created sin" that was remembered.

Divinity
Rank E
Because it was the mother goddess that was used as the basis for the essence of Avenger-Berserker, she has a degree of Divinity, but it is massively mitigated by being created as a mortal.

Item Construction
Rank D
Granted knowledge of "seamstry itself" by the gods, Avenger-Berserker can craft expectional clothing of the highest degree and bestow simple magical effects upon it. Since she did not manifest as an Avenger-Caster this time, it seems that the Rank has gone down a bit.

Golden Rule (Body)
Rank B (A++)
Denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter. However, Innocent Monster seems to have interfered and reduced the Rank substantially.

Body of Curses
Rank A++
A unique Skill that allows Avenger-Berserker total control over curses. As well as inflicting and removing curses, she can also modify existing ones. The curses created by Avenger-Berserker are first-rate embodiments of "misfortune" that cannot even be nullified by Magic Resistance (though it will reduce their effect). As long as the target is human, there is no limit to the severity of curses. In Avenger-Berserker's case, this Skill gains a Rank Up when the target is a male.

NOBLE PHANTASM
Pandora's Box
All the World's Darkness
Anti-Humanity Class
Rank EX
A box granted to Pandora by the gods that she was instructed to never open. It contained calamity and despair, and her opening it out of curiosity released all the world's evils across the land. Although she quickly shut the lid, humans came to know famine, disease, and strife as a result of it being opened. It is said that humans were saved from being wiped out upon it being closed.

The Box can be said to contain "infinite darkness", an unstoppable force that distorts even the Truth into an endless void from which there is no escape. Capable of affecting all things on Earth without exception, opening it even for a mere instant is enough to render the world almost uninhabitable. It is said that leaving the Box open for any period of time would bring about an apocalypse. As a Noble Phantasm, Pandora is capable of materialising it as a Reality Marble-like existence in which there is nothing but an endless void. It is able to consume itself, Pandora, and its targets to become a void that devours everything it comes in contact with. Under the overwhelming pressure of all the darkness that did not escape to the world, all inside save Pandora herself become victim to incomprehensible alien sufferings not known by humanity, taking continuous extreme unavoidable damage.

In addition, it is also usable as a catalyst for summoning Alter Servants, capable of manifesting thousands at a time by spilling out black mud. However, as the Box does not have its own mana, Pandora herself is considered the Master of the summoned Heroic Spirits, and thus using this ability is so impractical that it might as well be impossible without being linked to an unlimited mana source.

In itself, the Box is sufficient that it would qualify Pandora for the class of "Grand Avenger" if such a thing existed. Perhaps because of the difference in power between Pandora and the Box, she is incapable of opening it fully by herself, so it is not actually possible for her to end the world on her own power.

[spoili]
Elpis
Hope
Anti-Evil Class
Rank E-~EX
The last thing left inside the Box once all the darkness escapes. The final bittersweet curse laid upon the world, it is what can be said to be responsible for humanity's willingness to endure the darkness.

A quiet existence that builds silently in response to suffering. Upon summoning Pandora, Elpis manifests as Rank E-, but as burdens are continuously placed on those around, the Rank slowly increases.

Its function is to "destroy darkness", capable perhaps even of resurrecting the dead and purifying all the world's evils. It is the ultimate "good end" manifested as a Noble Phantasm, capable of reversing fate itself and overturning Human Order Foundations to force the best possible outcome. It is an existence similar to a Holy Grail as an omnipotent power, but it cannot be controlled in the way a Holy Grail can, and it cannot form a pathway to the Root. In order to use it, however, Pandora must have experienced unparalleled suffering. In other words, one could say that the only way in invoke the perfect ending is for Pandora to win and use the Holy Grail to unleash the infinite hell of her Box.[/spoili]

Personality:
Avenger-Berserker speaks softly in an enchanting voice that would befit a goddess of death. An enigmatic figure, the only motivation she discloses is that she seeks destruction. She takes delight in exacting her revenge on humanity and divinity alike, inflicting them with thousands of agonising curses and killing her prey slowly. She has a "femme fatale"-like aura about her; seductive and dangerous. She is at her most content when surrounded by stillness, and will indiscriminately kill anything that would dare to violate her stillness before she has had her fill. It could be said that Pandora is one of the most dangerous Servants, not just to her enemies, but also to her own Master. She refuses to accept any responsibility for opening her Box and unleashing suffering onto the world, instead blaming it all on humanity as "their own fault". Everything around her is afflicted by the jet-black gravity of her presence, and she gazes upon everything with the eyes of a monster preparing to eat. In this manner, there is nothing she will not consume, and she can be said to be the very avatar of destruction itself as she who was made to torment humanity, releasing unlimited sins, killing indiscriminately.

[spoili]As it turns out, Pandora's Mad Enhancement and Innocent Monster are closely linked, and she returns to her true form when it is deactivated. Free of mental distortions, she appears as an ordinary girl. In her true state, Pandora is rather blunt and sarcastic, but generally views her Master as a friend and is heavily reluctant about having to fight. It frustrates her to no end that she cannot communicate properly when using her abilities as a Servant. She possesses extreme dislike for the gods, who created her for the express purpose of being a punishment to man, finding it incredibly insulting as a purpose, and so she denies it and has resolved to find her own purpose in life. In particular, she is disgusted that "this thing that caused all my hardships" manifested as her Noble Phantasm.

She is rather defensive because of what everyone believes about her, and as such is rather argumentative when it concerns negative traits about herself. She enjoys the modern world very much, impressed that humans have managed to weather through the world's darkness for this long and still create such conveniences. Depending on the age of her Master, she would probably ask if she could try being a student, and she is especially taken with digital media and snacks. Caught up in all these conveniences, she has become unexpectedly lazy, sporting vaguely-brushed hair and attire that gives off the sense of being "basically a complete outfit". Luckily for her, she can still get away with it without getting told to clean herself up thanks to her Golden Rule (Body) skill.[/spoili]

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Dislikes: "Pandora", the gods
Wish: To unlock her Noble Phantasm, Pandora's Box, and soak the world in its infinite darkness.

Legend:
A living "curse" created by the gods as a punishment to cancel out humanity's boon of receiving fire from Prometheus. Created from the essence of the Mother Earth goddess, she was created not so that men would be unable to escape her, but rather they would be unwilling to. Eventually, she married the brother of Prometheus, Epimetheus, and as a wedding gift, she was granted a box by the gods and she was instructed to never open it. However, she eventually grew curious and opened it, releasing suffering into the world.

[spoili]In reality, it was the gods who had tricked her into opening it, the box itself containing the true curses to compensate for fire that would keep humanity below the gods. However, because it was Pandora who opened it, she could be the one to blame, and so humans would keep worshipping the gods without rebelling against them. Because of this, Pandora seeks vengeance against the gods for their framing of her as a sinner, and so manifests in the Avenger class as the vessel with the hatred of humanity towards the world's darkness, the source of her sufferings.[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to read over all the CSs I haven't gotten to, hopefully today. And @Random , the first pic is broken it looks like? I can't view it.

Weird; it was working for me. Fixed, at any rate.

Thanks for fixing that, now it'll be a bit easier to picture her as a servant.

Also, I've got a question for all of you that have more knowledge of the Fate series than I do: Do you think it's plausible to create a servant who lived "after the world ended and another rose"? I'm referring to making one who lived in the "world that rose from the sea" after Ragnarök in Norse mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.