• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no.

What can happen:
  • A Heroic Spirit generated from a simulated scenario being shoved into a Servant's Class Container, similar to what
    Goetia did to generate a third NP for Grand Caster Solomon
    albeit it would need to either be done by a much more powerful entity or the Servant would end up not dissimilar to Sasaki Kojirou; that is, not quite a real Servant, which means things like not having a Noble Phantasm.
  • A Heroic Spirit being summoned from a parallel world in which Ragnarok occurred and the world ended. Ordinarily they wouldn't be summonable due to lack of a catalyst, but something like the Second Magic might mean it's possible to obtain it since the Throne Of Heroes exists outside the time axis.
  • Summon a Heroic Spirit from a Singularity, like Lancer Artoria. Due to how Quantum Time-Locks function, however, the Singularity would need to actually have existed first.
  • Summoning a Psuedo-Servant, in which a Servant manifests as a human. The Servant still needs a Master, but they take the physical form of a human, like Zhuge Liang/El-Melloi II or Laeticia/Jeanne d'Arc.
What can't happen:
  • "Just summoning" the Heroic Spirit as a Servant. There's no catalyst for them.
  • Summoning the Heroic Spirit from a hypothetical timeline in which Ragnarok occurred. The entity being summoned needs to actually be on the Throne Of Heroes, and a hypothetical Throne Of Heroes means a hypothetical summoning, rendering the whole act a fruitless thought experiment.
  • Summoning a Demi-Servant like Shielder. You would need designer babies for that, and a hypothetical existence can't fuse with one.

Hmm... a Psuedo-Servant sounds like the easiest choice. Another example is Ishtar/Rin Tohsaka if I understand what you're talking about. If I go that rout, I'll just use an actual entity from Ragnarök for my servant. Otherwise, I'm not sure how anyone would obtain the seconds magic to make that summoning method possible. The first thing in the list of "what can happen" confuses me a tad, but I think I get the gist. So yeah, I'll probably go with a Psuedo-Servant.

Edit: Wait, to even use an entity that supposedly appears in Ragnarök, wouldn't it have had to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if we can have a character who's from the future, why not? What did you have in mind exactly? This would have been in the past or...?

True, Norse mythology does say that Ragnarök is in the future, so it could just be way off into said future. And, Fate lore does say that when summoning, there is no discrimination between past, present, and future, a servant may be summoned from any time period. (It was something like that anyway)

Yeah, there's no reason you can't summon a Servant from the future, it's just the catalysts don't exist yet. That's why hypothesising an existence or abusing parallel universes works best.

~Master~

56d330659c2aaef4f48f882a4c8cfc36.jpg

"Thanks for the offer, but I prefer my way of doing things."

Name: Veyla Edelfelt
Mage?: Yes​
Magic Circuits:
Quality: A
Quantity: 25

Servant: TBD
Command Seals:
c5e4c0ddab8d2706086ab8ef2297246f.jpg

Located on the palm of her left hand.
Personality: Veyla is far from a conventional person. But it is to be expected, as she comes from an unconventional line of magus. The Edelfelt line has always been known as "The most elegant hyenas above the ground." and Veyla doesn't stray far from this nickname. She takes great pleasure in fighting with others, and as such often comes off as confrontational and rude. She dislikes needing help from others, as she often wants the enjoyment of beating someone all to herself. But, this doesn't mean she's stupid enough to attack someone much stronger than her. As she would put it "Even a hyena knows not to attack a lion."

Dislikes: Milk, Boring People, Needing Help

Wish: To become strong enough to fight anyone she wants.

Bio: The Edelfelt family is one that scavenges the strongest forms of magecraft they witness from around the world. They would shamelessly get involved in conflicts unrelated to them for this purpose. As such, they became extremely powerful, not due to any inherent ability (at least, at first) but due to their guile. They later became feared, for having become so powerful, they began to take pleasure in crushing others. They taught this to their children, their own sort of code. To take what is strongest, then use that on those who are weak. When Veyla was born, she learned this code, and later became known throughout her family as one of the strongest adherents of it.
Veyla was stronger than most of her siblings, both mentally and physically. She had an air about her that the elders of her family could not ignore. She completed basic training nearly a year before her siblings, and she was one of the fastest learners of new magecraft in the whole family. She was, in all senses of the term, a prodigy. This was reinforced by the discovery that she held two Elemental Affinities, Fire and Water.

But,
it was due to her nature, one that matched the nature of the family's code, that she became hard to deal with. She would outright refuse to learn magic that "Wasn't her style." and would often disobey rules and guidelines surrounding her training. She was a loose cannon. Any hope the elders had of turning her into a "Secret weapon" were dashed with her rebellious nature. Veyla started noticing less and less people paying attention to her and her feats. Eventually it stopped all together. She didn't think herself egotistical, but this sudden drop from the spotlight disturbed her.
Then she heard about the Grail War. She dropped everything she was working on, packed her things, and headed for Fuyuki. On the way there, she received her Command Seals. She knew it, this was meant for her.
"And, bonus, I get to fight! A lot!"

Magecraft:
Edelfelt Magus are considered to have the best Gandr in the world. Veyla is considered a prodigy even among them, so as such she has incredibly powerful Gandr. Her Gandr, which she has personally dubbed "Chaos Shot " has roughly the destructive potential of a Rocket-Propelled-Grenade. She has also altered the spell in a personal flair that she can stop the projectile halfway through it's trajectory and change it's course drastically. Turning a shot that missed entirely to a blast arriving behind the enemy. However, she can only change the course of each projectile once.
Veyla has always specialized in magic pertaining to her two elemental affinities, Fire and Water. Another part of her rarity. As such, she holds two spells close to her heart. The first being "Liquid Flame" which creates a free-flowing Napalm-like substance. She can shoot this in a similar way to her Gandr, or cause it to erupt from the ground in front of her. Those who touch it will notice that it sticks to them like glue, burning them until they find a way to put it out.
Her other favored technique is "Instant Minefield" with which she primes multiple objects, whatever they may be, to explode. She does this to an area roughly 30ft X 30ft in front of her. Any object or change in terrain is subjectable to being primed, ranging from pebbles to a dropped weapon. The item will explode when interacted with by anything living.

Familiar(s)?: None
Other Armaments?: She always carries a pair of pistols with her wherever she goes.
"Guns are a girl's best friends! ... Is that the saying?"

I wonder, how would one go about obtaining a catalyst for a servant from the future?... Possibly a "multi-dimensional refraction phenomenon" like the gem sword can create... Gah, maybe some weird dimensional distortion happens and the catalyst comes out? I have no idea what to do here anymore XD.

Edit: Another CS... I'll include it when I go over the others then.

I figured I better not be the only person to not have at least 1 master and 1 servant XD

XD it's a good cause, we need more people. You helped the cause. And I may or may not start referring to this as such.

Could be just depending on the area. Maybe someone tries to summon without a specific catalyst in the area or object near by is something that will be affected in the future... maybe. How did archer get summoned?

Archer [spoili](EMIYA)[/spoili] was summoned with a special medallion I believe. One that Shirou had apparently kept when Rin used it to heal him after Lancer skewered his heart. It later became the catalyst for Archer. At least, if I remember correctly.

Ah, that's right. Also, working on character. Deciding anything on how many masters and servants?

Also, what did you have in mind for your character about Ragnaros?

I'm thinking of taking Surtr and trying to turn him into a viable servant.

Hm... maybe the character I post will give you some possible idea.

Yea. Your future talk gave me an idea. Based on what I show, you might be able to work off of it to some extent.

Though, you tell us to list some classes and then the one that is being used, how does that work? WE pick one that we prefer? Pandora has already made one and abilities based on Berserker, so if she doesn't get it, will she have to change it? Trying to see what I would have to do.

Well, their possible classes are any classes they qualify for. Like how Heracles can be anything but a caster. But, he was summoned as berserker. So when I say "possible classes" and "current class", it just means that. As for the special class Random created for Pandora, it was induced by a legitimate reason during life it seems like. Besides, avenger class is kind of a special case from time to time.

Edit: Classes... Artoria for example.
Possible Classes: Saber, Lancer
Current Class: Saber
Get it?

Though I have used code in the past, it has been a while. When I am ready, would someone be willing to fix it up before?

This may be without topic, but I've noticed. So far... All four of our current masters have a thing for guns.
And none classify as a goody two shoes.

I'm already seeing how this is gonna go. XD

Plus, Joseph may actually be the closest thing to an outright good guy as of now, which I'll admit I didn't initially expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.