Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible to get the link, or do i have to find it myself?

It's, uh, the OP. The first post. It's not tough to find.

I'd assumed you would have, seeing as that's what OP means. We learn, I guess.

We actually haven't even started yet. Also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "the requirement"... Just fill out the CS template in the OP and post it here, we can go from there alright? But yeah, Random is correct. I apparently rushed and didn't actually read those posts >->"

8726b508f9a3a857c5c3d5333a592053--ribbon-shirt-gintama.jpg

"A problem you say?? I will find a solutions eventually... i always do..."

Name:
Keith Grobeos
Mage: Expert
Magic Circuits: Semi
Quality: A
Quantity: 40

Servant: Anything is acceptable (Servant Players or self-made)
Command Seals: (Picture, places on right hand)
Personality: He want to have a good connection to his servant so he want to fulfill their request depending on their requests. happy. smart on magic. Will do anything to survive. Skilled with any kind of staff-based weapon. He a type of master who can stand toe-to-toe with a servant (depending on the servant) but cannot win against a servant, just holding them off or run them tired. He doesnt know how to react if a girl get close to him.
Likes: When a plan get together, relaxing, he has a interest for girls around his own age. people he can trust.
Dislikes: Assholes, bullies, cocky people, nobles. The feeling of being useless. People who dont take him seriously.
Wish: He joins the holy grail war, so people will take him serious as a mage, (Might think of a wish along the way)
Bio: Keith Groboes, 20 years old. Keith comes from a family, who is related to magic, but doesnt care about it. they don't even care for Keith interest in it, so they are just letting him do what he want to do with it.
Keith is a self-taught freelancer mage, who just want to become recognized as a powerful mage, since he is not for a noble family. He lives in a small scandinavian country named Denmark, where he have been living his whole life. When he was little he didnt knew much about magic, at that time he thought that it was only for entertaining. But when he was 7 years old he found a old dusty grimoire, that explained magic on a whole new level, he discovered that the booked used to belong to Hans Christian Andersen, who appeared to be a very powerful mage, and he also found out that Hans Christian Andersen had a secret lab, where Hans normally used to write his spells and sometimes novels. Keith later found that lab, and started to use it, so he could get better at magic himself. Through many painful processes, near-death experiances, and many fail attempts, he started slowly to evolve and improve his own magical skills. When he reached he age of 14, he came a cross The Holy Grail War and how its methods were "A Master summons a servant to fight for them, and tries to claim the wish granting device called The Holy Grail" he then started to research it and preparing for the next war, he want to experience the Holy Grail War, so he kept improving his magic and later on started to train with a polearm, so he won't be useless. So he is using the rest of his days preparing for the next Holy Grail War. When he filled 17 years, he tried to get into a school were, he could learn more about magic, but got declined since they didnt see him as a serious mage, but his dream of joining the Holy Grail War never perished, so his goal was to join, survive and prove them, that he is a serious mage.

Magecraft:
Healing: Can heal injures, the smaller the injury the quicker he heals. depending on the size, so if its a deep wound, it will take him time to treat. (Like Irisviel)
Magical fields: Can set up a field, where everything within that field can he sense.
Magical spring traps: He got 3 kinds of traps: Explosive, blinding, and paralyzing. Can set up small traps, that will trigger when touching it (Like the once Iliya used on Rin) The explosive once can be dangerous, if triggering more than just one.
Blinding Light: Can create a blinding orb of light, that works a mini sun or flashbang. He normally uses it when he want to get out fight and has to get away.

Familiar: A crow, that he uses to spy with or communication.
Other Armaments: Got a keychain, that he can transform into a spear.

Attachments

• Command seal.PNG
    Command seal.PNG
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
*cracks knuckles* Looks like it's time to get to work. Resident Nasuverse obsessive and apparently canonicity checker, weighing in.

I... have no idea what "semi" Magic Circuits are. What are they?

There's a mention of being a Master who can go toe-to-toe with a Servant, which is hilarious. Seriously, he can't. Dozens of Clock Tower's top Enforcers got absolutely destroyed in Apocrypha trying, so there's no way one guy with only 40 Rank A Circuits and no hax magecraft can.

Andersen explicitly was not a magus. In the Caster class, he can't use any thaumaturgy, and the only reason he's in it is because of his stories. He has Item Construction Rank C as a Servant because he's an author, and his Rank E High-Speed Incantation is literally just him being really fast when it comes to writing manuscripts.

I'm surprised that his family isn't a magus family if his Circuits are that good, but I suppose that Kirei got the same treatment, so it's not unheard of.

Oh, and I'm nitpicking here, but Illya's thing wasn't a spring trap. It was a Bounded Field. But you know.

Everything else is consistent with lore. Have at it, boys.

To be complely fair.. I know nothing about the magical circuits, Ranks etc.
Haven't been looking into that so much... So yeah.. Sorry for my tardiness..

Don't worry about it, that's why I do this. The stuff I mentioned is the only stuff that immediately needs addressing, everything else makes sense.

To simplify my points:

Magic Circuits: Semi
Explain what this means.
He a type of master who can stand toe-to-toe with a servant
No he isn't.
he discovered that the booked used to belong to Hans Christian Andersen, who appeared to be a very powerful mage
Andersen was not a magus. I'd recommend making up someone new.
(Like the once Iliya used on Rin)
that didn't happen

For bonus points, you might want to explain the details surrounding his magecraft. For example, how long does it take to make a trap, how large can his fields get, what's the most severe wound he can heal?

@Random thanks for all of this.

@TehBrumbass I'm gonna add one more thing though. The crow is a magcally controlled familiar right? Or is it just well trained, with a spell in place so that one could effectively use it for spying?

Last edited by a moderator:
8726b508f9a3a857c5c3d5333a592053--ribbon-shirt-gintama.jpg

"A problem you say?? I will find a solutions eventually... i always do..."

Name: Keith Grobeos
Mage: Average
Magic Circuits: Pure
Quality: B
Quantity: 20

Servant: Anything is acceptable (Servant Players or self-made)

Command Seals: (Picture, places on right hand)

Personality: He want to have a good connection to his servant so he want to fulfill their request depending on their requests.
happy. smart on magic. Will do anything to survive. He doesnt know how to react if a girl get close to him.

Likes: When a plan get together, relaxing, he has a interest for girls around his own age. people he can trust.

Dislikes: Assholes, bullies, cocky people, nobles. The feeling of being useless. People who dont take him seriously.

Wish: He joins the holy grail war, so people will take him serious as a mage, (Might think of a wish along the way)

Bio: Keith Groboes is a 20 year old mage, who comes from a lesser-known magus family. His family have been associated with magic in many generations, but as the time past, they have become fewer, so the family decided to tries to get rid of everything affected with magic out of their family, but Keith havent given up on it yet, Keith want to bring the magical spark back to the family, the family dont want to help Keith fulfill that, but they dont want to stop him either. Ever since Keith was little, was he different. He had a interest for old books and ancient scrolls, his classmates found it weird, but he found it fasinating. But since his family didnt want to have anything to do with magic anymore, had Keith no choice but to learn it by himself. Keith spended most of his time in his families old laboratory, where he finded; old books, relics, artifacts, scrolls, pretty much everything he needs, to improve his magic. Keith used most of his childhood in that room getting better and better, and as the time went he became better and better. When he was old enough, did he tried to get into a school who specializes in magic, but he didnt get in because of his family, and they didnt took him serious as a magus, which made Keith furious and angry. Upon studying, he came across a old diary, where is mentioned The Holy Grail War, where 7 powerful magus, summons a servant, and fights for obtaining the Holy Grail, which can fulfill every wish. The more he read about the Holy Grail war, the more he got fascinated by it. It was not long before Keith wanted to join The Holy Grail war, so he could show the world that, his family might have given up on magic, but he hasen't. So he decided to become strong enough to join the Holy Grail war, so he can prove his family and the school wrong.

Magecraft:
Healing: Can ease the pain and slowly heal a wound, by stopping the bleeding and closing the wound. His healing only allows him to stop the bleeding, close the wound and ease the pain. A small cut from a sword takes him 1 minute to heal, getting cut or stabbed deeper, will take more time.
Magical fields: Can set up a field with a 15m radius (30m diameter), where everything within that field can he sense.
Magical spring traps: He got 3 kinds of traps: Explosive, blinding, and paralyzing. Can set up small traps, that will trigger when touching it. the explosive once can be dangerous, if triggering more than just one. It takes him some preparations time to make the traps, for making them most effective, does he need 3 minutes to set one up.
Blinding Light: Can create a blinding orb of light, that works a mini sun or flashbang. He normally uses it when he want to get out fight and has to get away. He can himself get blinded by the orb.

Familiar: Can summon a magical crow, that he uses to either spying or communicating.
Other Armaments: A dagger.

Attachments

• Command seal.PNG
    Command seal.PNG
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
A few steps closer to completing Jack the Ripper. Just need to add personality and elaborate on Noble Phantasms and I'm good.

Damn, I took really long to verk on this RP.

Don't worry man, it's not like your CS was the first here.

wait

Gonna make an NPC Rider, seeing as the influx of players seems to have died a little, if nobody has any objections.

Jack the Ripper is finally complete.

jesuseth christeth

Status
Not open for further replies.