Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so it turns out I already did some of that last update and I can't find Karna. I've a,so noticed that if we get one more master, then servants and masters will me evenly distributed.

Edit: math skills died for a minute. There are currently 8 PC & 1 NPC servants and... I wanna say 6 PC & 3 NPC masters

Just a recommendation, but I'd pair the overflowing PC Servants with the vampire Masters, on the basis that then they'd at least be able to interact with each other due to those two working as a pair.

Oh, true. That's actually a pretty good idea. And that leaves one person playing their own master, I suppose.

• Thank You
Reactions: Random
The results are in! Now, I did do a couple re-picks because I kept pairing two characters made by the same person. (A choice one of those was Pandora and the unlimited-mana-master, both made by Random. So two reasons not to do that.) Anywho, here are the pairs:

Keith Grobeos & Murderer of the Misty Night
@TehBrumbass @Crow

Julius Liwen & The Weaver
@Random @DrowsyPangolin

Joseph Kay IV & Spearman of Destiny
@Ser K+ @Random

Veyla Edelfelt & Pandora
@Random @nobody-aka-npc

Eliseus von Einzbern & The Greatest Archer in the World
@Random @Kurogane86

NPC & Lord of the Labyrinth
@nobody-aka-npc

Ophelia Canz-Retreal & Swordsmith of Destruction
@Vania @nobody-aka-npc

Matsuda Eriko & Laevateinn or Surtr
@PlainJoe @me-Takashi

Blank & The Otherworldly Book
@GlitchyBugger @nobody-aka-npc

Edit: crap I didn't put you guys in your teams, gimme a minute
Edit 2: okay, here

Red:
  1. Joseph Kay IV & Spearman of Destiny
  2. Keith Grobeos & Murderer of the Misty Night
  3. NPC & Lord of the Labyrinth
  4. Julius Liwen & The Weaver
  5. Blank & The Otherworldly Book
Black:
  1. Eliseus von Einzbern & The Greatest Archer in the World
  2. Veyla Edelfelt & Pandora
  3. Matsuda Eriko & Laevateinn or Surtr
  4. Ophelia Canz-Retreal & Swordsmith of Destruction

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ser K+
Some roleplayers listed have been inactive for reeaal long.

I realized that, I think two of them have been gone for like 3 weeks.
Also, having an uneven number of pairs makes it akward to divide them between two teams.

Yeah, I'm slightly concerned about Drowsy having his own thing going now when considering how busy he is. Though if he's still around for this, cool. Don't even know if Vania's still up for this at all mind you.

Also, I'd like to point out that some of these pairings are super dangerous and I am entertained.

Though, of course, mandatory side note since I built the two of them:
>Blank not being on Ophelia's team
>smh

I ended up using random generators and I think they're coming back to bite me in various ways.

Much like people, your children are useful and annoying at the same time

Last I checked Vania's busy with Uni, though he does respond to email-based alerts.

I'll try to get the IC up today. No promises though, as I do have school.
Edit: as you can see, that didn't happen. I'll try for tomorrow night since I should have an hour or so of free time then.

Do any of you guys have any off-site way of communicating with either @PlainJoe or @TehBrumbass ? If so, could you give em a heads up that this is finally starting? Just on the off chance that any of you do, I wanted to ask.

Sadly, I don't. Hopefully they'll notice eventually.

Oh shit, woah. I'm surprised that this was still alive. Rad.

I'll also be sure that Lancer offs himself at Joseph's behest.

Reactions: Takashi
Ok, soo... I plan on getting the IC up either late tonight or sometime tomorrow. If that fails, absolutely Wednesday.
Also do you guys think we need to NPC Plainjoe & TehBrumbass's masters, oust them entirely and build PC masters, let people take control of those masters, or what?

On another note, I have a fun/overpowered idea for a Ruler if you guys want.

Status
Not open for further replies.