Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow Personal Skills need descriptions please.

@TehBrumbass Just one question about his magical fields: When you say sense, does it mean he can just sense that someone is inside his field? Or does it give him actual info, like a rough power level?
Other than that, looks fine to me.

I think we all are, hopefully. Oh yeah, anyone wanna take over Snek's characters, or do I just get rid of em?

I exist.

Also reckon we can just NPC-off Snek's characters, easier than coming up with more.

3 votes for Npcing Snek's characters, done deal.

Ok, I think I've finally got the OP up to date. And just in time for me to... drop off the face of the Earth again. Greeeaat... But yeah, I'll definitely try to still do whatever it is that I do here even while I'm gone. Also, if I missed something while updating the OP, please tell me.

Well, I've been back for a while and nothing's really been happening here soo... at this point, should we just throw the rest of our slots to NPCs and not bother with making up sheets for them?

If we do this, we'll probably need like 3 more masters. We could either do them as PCs, or just allow a few people to control their own NPC masters.

Sounds good to me. Honestly, I just want to get on with it at this stage.

Reserve the remaining slots for NPCs and fill them as a plot develops, I say.

Reactions: Takashi
I suppose we should wait for a couple more replies before finalizing this. But yeah, I agree, it's taking way more time to get on with this than I think it should. (Likely because a. this is a great grail war, and b. I've been forgetful and late with various things.)

I've been waiting for this to start. Keep me posted

Alright then, looks like the other NPC's can just be kind of described within the rp I guess. Something like that, anyway. (Something like what Random said)

Ok then, anything else that needs done? Or do I go set up the IC thread?

Reactions: Kurogane86
With two votes to start the IC, it shall be done. I'm gonna go pair everyone and place you in teams, and I'll get back to you. I'm also thinking I'll just accept Karna and... the master from a page or two back. Once I'm done with all that, I'll work on writing up an intro post for the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.