Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sooner be locked in Pandora's Box than suffer these jokes again.

By the way, I've been meaning to ask two things. Firstly, how are we going to pick who's in Red, and who's in Black?

Secondly, does anyone want Rider? Like, at all? Because I'm going to make an NPC Rider otherwise.

Well, my pairing process and team selecting process are quite similar. Basically, I'll seperate the masters into two teams by randomly picking out half of them. The half I picket out will go to one team, and the others to another. As for servants, I'll seperate them out in pairs according to class, for the overlapping classes anyway. Then, I take one from each pair randomly, and put them into a pile. Once the Servants are separated by teams, I'll begin pairing the masters with them randomly. And there's the whole process. Did that make sense?

Also, I might change it around a little if the most powerful servants are all on one team. Then I might trade some to the other to keep things a bit more "fair".

Sounds reasonable to me.

While it might be mildly heretical to make meta-suggestions about my own character, if Pandora is still taking the [glow=#8000ff]m[/glow][glow=#0080ff]a[/glow][glow=#00ffff]g[/glow][glow=#00ff00]i[/glow][glow=#fff00f]c[/glow][glow=#ff8000]a[/glow][glow=#ff0000]l[/glow] fifteenth spot and given her nature and motivations, I feel like it would make more sense to slot her in as a third party a la some kind of reverse Ruler than try to fit an already awkward Servant into one team or another. Just an idea, mind you, I have no qualms one way or another.

Oh, and on the subject of NPCs, are those two Masters accepted?

Last edited by a moderator:
So we are still doing the seven v seven right? Thinking I should make a master.

If you have the time, energy, and/or attention span, feel free to make two. Cull the NPCs!

Yes, we're still doing teams of 7 vs 7.

@Random Yes, they're accepted. I'll update the OP, look over a couple CS's, and update my own once I get back home. So about an hour or so and I'll be working on it.

Hm do we need seven people to lay could have more npc's then players so maybe everyone can have fun plus.

Hey! I'm definitely intrigued! I've been through many FSN rps on here that I wish took off. I can easily create and maintain several important characters but my biggest issue is how particular you are in character design. No offense to you personally whatsoever (you seem awesome ;3 ) but I've come across way too many picky GMs and it ruins the fun of creative characters. (I mean this is an RP, after all, not a job application to create future legit FSN games. XD )

(and hi @Crow )

(you seem awesome ;3 )
Well thank you for the random compliment XD
And I'm not thaaaaat picky. I think. I just enjoy the interesting things people come up with. We do have a shortage of masters if you wanna help even things out a bit.

Alsoooo, a note to anybody wondering when I'm gonna get my shit together and actually do things when I say I will: I'm very sorry about that >-< Takashi shall try to be better about that in the future.

And @DrowsyPangolin could you just edit in some of that np info you've been talking about? Thanks

@GlitchyBugger Necronomicon is definitely gonna like my character! :D

Well thank you for the random compliment XD
And I'm not thaaaaat picky. I think. I just enjoy the interesting things people come up with. We do have a shortage of masters if you wanna help even things out a bit.

Alsoooo, a note to anybody wondering when I'm gonna get my shit together and actually do things when I say I will: I'm very sorry about that >-< Takashi shall try to be better about that in the future.

And @DrowsyPangolin could you just edit in some of that np info you've been talking about? Thanks

@GlitchyBugger Necronomicon is definitely gonna like my character! :D
Sweet! And YW. I would love to have some creative fun with Masters (and Servants if needed). But I seriously (four jobs) don't have time to recreate them. (no offense to you ;3 ) I can't revise characters over and over. ;3

I can't revise characters over and over.
Well I mean, that all depends on you, and sometimes the GM. Whether or not you need to revise them over and over, I mean. Sometimes it's necessary to do multiple edits, other times it's... not as urgent.

• Thank You
Reactions: YuriLucien
Well I mean, that all depends on you, and sometimes the GM. Whether or not you need to revise them over and over, I mean. Sometimes it's necessary to do multiple edits, other times it's... not as urgent.

I totally understand editing to benefit the plot. But if I'm going to create characters for a (hopefully) on going RP, I'd like to not rewrite them several times to appease once person's view on the Fate Universe. ;3 My main question is, how open to creativity are you? <3

Thanks!

TYPE-MOON is immensely complex and nuanced, and Kinoko Nasu is a gigantic nerd. I sense my services will once again more than likely be required.

EDIT: @Takashi, it seems that Snek has, uh, fallen off the site a little.

Thanks @Random
So when I actually do update the OP, I'll remove their characters.

And to anyone who wants it, that gives an open Caster slot.

Oh, uh. I guess I'm still alive...

Procrastinating is hard.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I've been fairly busy. About joining, it is still possible and we've got a shortage of masters if you want to help that ._. There is also no rider servant.

Sure.. Whats the requirement??
What do i need to know until now?

Status
Not open for further replies.