Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Takashi, where's your sheet at? I'm really curious.

I'm actually almost done, though you may or may not want to actually believe what I say about that at this point.

That's cool, I can wait.

@Brother Gabriel Are we going to see more of Caderyn? I'm kind of excited to see him in action, even if mostly because the dynamic between him and Pandora the Resident Doomsday VillainTM​ can't be anything but great fun.

Is this still looking for people? Berserkers, to be specific, because I have a great idea I want to use.

@cojemo
People, I don't know. I'll have to check the list again. Berserkers, I also don't know. I'm making one already and if I'm correct, @Crow wanted to use one as well. However, I haven't heard from them in a while so I'm not entirely sure if they're still here or not.

Hey, it's cojemo! How's it going?

Didn't we insert Pandora into a bonus Avenger slot? That should free up some space regardless of whether Crow is still doing Orochi.

Yeah, Pandora is taking an Avenger slot. But that still leaves two zerkers, even if Crow isn't. And I'm pretty sure that there are two slots of each class, unless I'm wrong there.

Heya, Random! Not bad, just getting back into RPing. Also...I'm super sorry, but I do not recall who you are from your username? My memory be bad sometimes.

Well I have ideas for every class so it's good. I just have a cool one for Berserker I'd like to try but if not I can do anything. What classes are available?

How long was I gone?

But yeah, if we're starting to have enough people to fill all 28 spots, then I'm willing to give up my Berserker spot and just stick with my Assassin.

Ah, it was a while ago. I was GMing something that never really took off, so I can understand you not really remembering. I don't think I would either.

It sounds like we're getting a rounded enough cast so it should be okay for you to both make Zerkers. That crosses an NPC class off my list.

Ah, it was a while ago. I was GMing something that never really took off, so I can understand you not really remembering. I don't think I would either.

It sounds like we're getting a rounded enough cast so it should be okay for you to both make Zerkers. That crosses an NPC class off my list.

If that is true, I think I will keep my Zerker spot. I work alright with two characters.

I usually remember those kind of things, I've just been taking a break from RPing so it's been at the back of my mind. Remind me what RP it was? It's bugging me now!

Alright, got it. My plan is to make Cassandra of Troy as a Berserker who despises heroes and all that, so I'm glad I have a chance to use her.

It was Pentagram. You made a sociopathic elf if I recall.

That would actually be really interesting to see how she reacts to certain characters naming nobody in particular

Soo, three zerkers here. Now we've got Yamata no Orochi, Cassandra of Troy, and Surtr if I'm correct.

Surtr is a Berserker? I thought he was a Saber. Goddammit, I can't count.

Well it's fine, I've got Sinbad and Bellerophon as ideas for Rider, and Celtchar mac Uthidir as lancer, as well as Uesugi Kenshin for saber and maybe Drona as well if we need another overpowered Servant, so I've got plenty to fall back on.

Well, our sabers are Muramasa and.... actually, I don't think we have another Saber here, unless I'm wrong. I just kind of figured that Surtr would make more sense as a zerker since he was always kind of... I can't find the word. But anyway, I could convert Surtr to a Saber if you want that zerker slot @cojemo

Aye lads, I was just hurtin for a Fate RP. Nice of this to pop up around here. You guys need any filling for either servants or masters?

@PlainJoe
Ok, so we've currently got 4 masters and 6 servants, with at least 2 more servants on the way. So I suppose we need masters currently, if you're up for it.

I never get the Servants, haha. I'll see what i can cook up for a Master though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takashi
Status
Not open for further replies.