Status
Not open for further replies.
So... hey...

You raise a good point. Takashi, if your character creation takes a while, do you want some help with NPCs?

Also, I like how the accepted characters tab refers to the Servants by their titles except for Pandora. Like "uh, we have this guy, we have this guy, let's be real this one is just darkness in incarnated form and there's no point pretending otherwise, this guy..."

Oh shoot yeah, I'd help create some NPCs if you want.

I'm also gonna create another master.

Reactions: Random
Yeah, I won't be able to work on much this weekend so help with NPCs would be great.

So should I assume my servant character wasn't accepted? I completed it before the list got updated, any notes on what I missed?

Oh! I didn't see anything. Huh. Well anyways, I've got time again so I'll give ol' Robin a look over right now.

@Kurogane86
Ok, so about his Noble Phantasm. I'd say you're talking about a reality marble here, creating an alternate reality for the battle. And then there's his alignment, "Alignment: Cruiser" huh? I'm talking about lawful good, chaotic evil, that stuff. Here's a chart for ya.
alignment_by_divinedesign.png

@Kurogane86
Ok, so about his Noble Phantasm. I'd say you're talking about a reality marble here, creating an alternate reality for the battle. And then there's his alignment, "Alignment: Cruiser" huh? I'm talking about lawful good, chaotic evil, that stuff. Here's a chart for ya.
alignment_by_divinedesign.png

Changes have been made, I'm ready for judgement

Gotta love work, sapping the time I have.

Extra Characters 1 and 2 should be ready by Friday.

Ok, so it's been absolutely forever since I posted here. (Or at least seems like it.) So, to make up for it, I'll go ahead and give my judgement to the two that are waiting. Spoiler: both have been approved :D

@GlitchyBugger
Necronomicon is all good, though I didn't catch what Random was saying about a noble phantasm that's deadly to beings with a cardiovascular system? I may have missed that.

@Kurogane86
Ok, I'll just let the NP go. He seems fine to me. (Though if you want my personal opinion, he seems more like Chaotic Good, he steals to give. But anyway that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.)

• Love
Reactions: Kurogane86
Is their available space? Can I join in?

Question: Does it have to be heroes from our history or could I make up a Hero with a legend?

There's space still (Pretty sure). Though there are currently (seems like) a couple servants coming in who will need masters. I'm not sure if those are covered or not, I'd have to go back and look. But to answer your question, I will allow you to make someone up if you can make a good enough legend for them.

There's space still (Pretty sure). Though there are currently (seems like) a couple servants coming in who will need masters. I'm not sure if those are covered or not, I'd have to go back and look. But to answer your question, I will allow you to make someone up if you can make a good enough legend for them.

On it, I'll post it soon as it's ready

~Servant~

Battle Form: Depends on the Master

11949694_984527764923649_881926873_n.jpg
Casual Saber

"What could solace those that trapped themselves in despair?"
- Saber​

Title: O Forgotten Son of Camelot

True Name: Caderyn O' Mory

Possible Classes: Saber and Lancer

Current Class: Saber

Master: TBA

Height: 6'1

Weight: 164 lbs

Weapon:
Christus Gladio, a Broadsword with ornate design, depending on the form Saber was summoned in, the sword can manifest into a normal looking broadsword to a sword decorate with rich artistry and and christian cross at its guard and hilt.

Brief Description: A Sword said to be created from one of the nails the pierced the Messiah when he was crucified, fashioned into a sword by the orders of the Augusta Imperatix: Helena of the Cross when an Angel appeared to her after discovering the True Cross, whatever the reason for it's creation is unknown, but it is to be send as a Goodwill gift to the King of Britannia, it never reached it's destination as the package simply vanished, in truth, the Fairies took it under Divine Authority and gave it to the Lady of the Lake, as it's keeper, for it's purpose was to counter two things, Excalibur Morgana and the World's Evil, as Excalibur is the manifestation of Man's wishes, Christus is the crystallization of the Divine's Love for Mankind

Armor: Varies from form to form.

Summoning Catalyst: The Lost Pages of the Arthurian Legends

Stats:
Strength: E-A+
Mana: E-A+
Endurance: A
Luck: E-A+
Agility: E-A+

Class Abilities:
Magic Resistance: A

Riding: B
Caderyn can ride a Horse and only that

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation: A
The ability to survive and never giving up. Even when being stabbed by his own fellow Knights, Saber continues to fight even with deadly wounds and just one arm attached to his body and remain alive as long as he does not receive a Fatal Blow.

Thy Journey hath naught end: E~EX
With his life tragically cut short, Saber wasn't able to reach his full potential and thus lacks a form and his appearance and weapon appearance varies from Master to Master, depending on the Mana and Willpower of his Master, Saber can appear in different forms and his stats vary from form to form, the stronger the Mana and Will of his Master, the strongest Saber is.

The Forms of Saber:
E - D = Light Armored Caderyn (Vagabond Caderyn)
D - C = Medium Armored Caderyn (Squire Knight)
C-B = Knight armored Caderyn (Knight Caderyn)
B - A = Regalia Caderyn (Unfulfilled Dreams)

Unobtainable
A - EX: ????

The Love He shared, brought death upon ye:
Saber, who has been afflicted with a curse every since wielding the Holy Sword, Christus Gladio. All those he had loved had died either die a natural death or met a gruesome end, this greatly affects the survival chance of his Master as it seems Death is quite fond of Saber. In tuned with his leveling skill (Thy Journey hath naught end). The higher the form Saber manifest in, the lower the survival rating of his Master will have.

E = 30%
D = 40%
C = 49%
B = 50%
A = 57%

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Christus Gladio: The reachable distant Light of the Empyrean

Type: Anti-Evil/World

"Of Memories regained"

Love obtained

Forgiveness given

and Faith retained

Hope has risen and ascend to the Heavens above

Night turns to Day and the Sun shines

Given to thee, o Son of Heaven

Bless thee thy servant and cast down my foe

Holy Sword, reveal your Light!

CHRISTUS GLADIO!!!
- Saber

The Manifestation of Divine Will and Protection, made to give Hope, Christus Gladio is Love crystallize and thus it's full potential cannot be used by Caderyn for meer and trivial purposes, it's ultimate form cannot be accessed unless the 12 restrains of the Apostles are met.

The Restrains are:

Peter: The Enemy must not be of the Faithful - Agape

Andrew: The Battle must be fair and a duel - Caritas

James: The Battle must conclude in Martyrdom - Martyrium

John of Patmos: The Battle must be for the sake of the World - Patientia

Philip: The Battle must be of Defense - Industria

Thaddeus: The Battle is blessed and ordained by the Heavens - Fides

Bartholomew: The Enemy must be more powerful than oneself - Humilitas

Thomas: The Wielder must remove all doubt and anger within - Temeperantia

James the Less: The Battle must be for Man - Benevolentia

Matthew: The Battle must not be for personal gain and prestige - Castitas

Simon the Zealot: The Wielder must be willing to give up everything - Virtus

Judas Iscariot: The Battle must be against the forces of Evil - Spes

Not just that, Caderyn himself has (unconsciously) imposed 3 restraints that must be unlocked in order to move to the Restraints of the Apostles

Memories of The Pasts - having been erased from the history of the Arthurian Legends, Caderyn must regain his memories in order to know his roots
Love unspoken is a Death wish - Caderyn must gain the Forgiveness of a Old friend he had committed a major sin against.
Forgiveness is the key to freedom - Caderyn must be able to forgive an dear friend for a major sin committed against him

Completing all this restraints will cause the sword to emit a very ancient and powerful energy blast that it's light can be seen in the half the solar system and annihilate everything in its path, once the blast dissipates, the wielder dies and his presence in the throne of heroes completely disappears.

Personality:
Caderyn is a very positive and kind person, a devoted Catholic who wishes well for all kinds of people, he is also Chivalrous to a fault, willing to offer surrender to his beaten foes and even offering to help them up which often cause him more trouble than he can handle, an innocent person with a childlike perspective of the world. Caderyn often tries to see the good in people and remain positive even when the odds are against him, heck he was so positive that nearly everyone in Camelot liked him, with a huge determination to win no matter the cause if their are lives at stake

A very devoted Knight to King Arthur during his lifetime, he often sees Arthur as a Father-figure and the Queen a Mother-figure, yet is silent to the fact that the King seems distant from them (the Knights) and was willing to die for Him (her), unknown to Caderyn that King Arthur was in reality a girl. He was very good friends with the rest of the round table but was starstruck when it comes to the likes of Lancelot and Gawain, whom he strives to be like, yet his most significant relationship was with the Knight of Treachery, Mordred, whom he considered as dear friend even when the latter considered him as "Someone from my work".

The feelings Caderyn hides from his friends is the feelings of emptiness and depression, though he is always happy all the time, beneath that exterior Caderyn can't rid of the feeling of the lost of his parents and loved ones in life, a fact that some of their deaths were of his doing/ or connected to him, thus giving him feelings of innate despair, and desperately tries to maintain that positive image that nearly everyone looks at too​

Alignment: Lawful Good

Dislikes: Traitors, Evildoers, Horror movies

Natural Enemy: Mordred, Contra Mundus

Wish: N/A

Legend:
Caderyn was a son of a Blacksmith and a Seamstress, his father died early leaving only him and his mother to fend for themselves, his mother ended up dying due to a disease, this left a huge hole in Caderyn himself which caused him to nearly committed suicide, but was stopped by the timely intervention of a priest. The priest adopted Caderyn and taught all the things he know until the priest himself died stopping a ongoing battle between the feudal lords that was terrorizing the local town, Caderyn while searching a reason of his existence met a group of orphaned kids and joined them to become bandits, they were trained by bandits themselves and live like bandits, living how they want whenever they want.

But Caderyn still felt empty inside and was beginning to question what they were doing, he and his group eventually stumbled upon a rich noble, whom they robbed and had at their mercy after a long fight, instead of taking everything he had, Caderyn asked the noble to adopt him, which shocked the group and the noble. With no choice the noble did just that, and though Caderyn was kind to his adoptive noble father, his friends . . . . not so much. Caderyn, remembering his childhood dream, asked his noble father to teach him the ways of being a knight, on which after much debate of the orthodoxy of the training (Caderyn being too old) with him, was granted such.

It was then the rise of King Arthur, who pulled the sword Caliburn, from the stone and was crowned King of Britain and lead from Camelot, hearing that the King himself was a sort of divine and just finished his knight training, Caderyn set out to Camelot to swear fealty to King Arthur, and thus became one of the many Knight under Arthur, he became great friends with many knights, but he became close friends with Mordred, a friendship he cherished to his heart . . . until the Betrayal of Mordred.

When Arthur and his Knights left for the Rome expedition, Mordred came to Caderyn and offered him to stand with him in rebellion against Arthur, calling Mordred in his treachery, Caderyn was furious and heartbroken at his dear friends action and decided to personally warn Arthur of Mordred's treachery, but before he could step out of the gates of Camelot, a band of conspirator knights in rebellion with Mordred proceeded to cut him down, but with great determination and will alone. Caderyn made it outside the Gate but was confront by Mordred, who proceeded to kill Caderyn by stabbing his heart.

The last thing Caderyn did was reach out to Mordred, as he did, Mordred removed his helmet, revealing the effigy of the King, at that moment, Caderyn died.

Last edited:
Done, but still needs a bit tweaking then and there, thoughts?

Wow, Caderyn sounds like prime fodder for the Counter Force. Could he possibly be...?

That said, he seems slightly OP considering he has no fame boost anywhere ever.

Sorry for the late reply

I'll tweak him a little bit to not make him too much OP, considering that he cannot use his noble phantasm, plus if the Master has crap Mana then Caderyn will mostly likely will get his ass handed to him by even the weakest of servants, plus his skill (Love shared) will lowers the survival rate of his master. So yeah gonna tweak him abit

It's less that he has a ton of disadvantages and more his potential is way too high considering nobody's ever heard of him.

Take EMIYA. He knew everything about everyone he fought down to the last detail and could copy their NPs if he so pleased. He still got his ass handed to him repeatedly because he had no fame. Hell, his stats are so low that even with an Origin of "Sword", he still doesn't qualify as a Saber.

While Caderyn's situation is a little different, I still think having a Noble Phantasm that could do that to begin with, sealed or not, is a little inconsistent. Plus, the Skill that lowers his Master's survival rate can't exactly be enforced. I mean, it's Takashi's call, but...

Honestly, to have that particular skill take any effect, you would either have to play as his master too or have an NPC master.

Status
Not open for further replies.