Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I don't feel comfortable, I just don't know much of non-Asian heroes. The only one I can think of I know anything about is Achilles. Even then all I know is that he has a bitchin' neck stab move and takes an arrow to the heel.

Would a Berserker Achilles work? I'd have to research him so I don't even know.

Berserker Achilles I feel would be too strong. He'd probably have some noble phantasm that prevents him from taking damage as it is he's listed as rider.

Rider of Red

Even Siegfried actually takes damage as insignificant as it is.

I would have made up my own version of Achilles cuz that one looks kinda lame lol. But yeah if that's out I got nothing then. XD I'd have to do something ridiculous like how they made Nero a really strong Saber with no real reason to be that strong to come up with anymore.

I would have made up my own version of Achilles cuz that one looks kinda lame lol. But yeah if that's out I got nothing then. XD I'd have to do something ridiculous like how they made Nero a really strong Saber with no real reason to be that strong to come up with anymore.
Nero isn't so much 'strong' as she is just really good at abusing Imperial Privilege. Her canon stats have her at D Endurance, and Strength Mordred could literally bull doze her but in reality that wouldn't play out as in canon she can competently hold her own against Altera in Excella Star.

Nero isn't so much 'strong' as she is just really good at abusing Imperial Privilege. Her canon stats have her at D Endurance, and Strength Mordred could literally bull doze her but in reality that wouldn't play out as in canon she can competently hold her own against Altera in Excella Star.
Yeah I get why, I was just saying they had to take a looot of liberties to make Nero work as a Servant. Imperial Privilege basically gives her canon Mary Sue god modding powers. XD On one hand it's a more interesting take, but on the other I find more realistic interpretations more interesting.

Part of me wants to play Moe-mesh (Child-Gil) but he's still Gilgamesh (power level weakened all the same and playable but it's Gilgamesh he's an ass when he's older) at the end of the day and archer is taken. I'm still perfectly fine with Mordred and the saber class it's just that part of me wants to have fun with the concept of sir golden ass in child form whom is the direct opposite of his adult self. For example:

"Master Tohsaka....can I kill that dog now he's so annoying!"
"Only if you agree to clean up after you use the gates of Babylon."
"Aw man I hate cleaning up after the gates of babylon!"

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Xaldin
@Xaldin @Blighted_Agent
Lancer
Berserker
Here's a good reference for the official servants if you need ideas or just want a good starting point. While I was submitting I sort of hit this kind of wall too, generally speaking japanese heroes are gonna be messy for the RP moreso than usual thanks to their regional recognition bonuses. Mulling around the idea of trying to pick up a hero since I originally wanted to try Lancer, but I can't get a serious idea out for Berserker, Howard Hughes was my best attempt and he's too recent. In sign ups I was playing around with the idea of using Moses or William Tell, the latter sort of doubling as my entry for archer before I realized what I wanted to do with him was similar to Oda an existing hero.

• Thank You
Thanks Skillet, thst did give me a few ideas.

How does a Berserker Cu Chulainn sound? Not the Fate/Grand Order version, that's technically an Alter with its own situation, but a more stereotypical one that loses access to all of his Runes due to the Mad Enhancement? I believe he'd also be slower since the Lancer class's biggest stat is Agility whereas Berserker works more with the Servant's base stats enhanced overall. Granted Gae Bolg is like a ohko weapon but a weakened-by-Shirou-as-master Saber was still able to deflect it without using anything fancy on her end so I don't see it one shotting any Servants, especially with a slower Cu Chulainn.

Alternatively we could just handwave the regional bonus to nullify it with an excuse IC and I roll Berserker Naomasa Ii. The regional bonus just seems to be getting in the way, unless you did have that planned for something later. Though I am liking the idea of Berserker Cu Chulainn.

Berserker Cu sounds good. As a side note, Saber did not deflect the Gae Bolg, she rolled a higher luck die and that's why it didn't hit her heart. If it's a problem, we can have the Mad Enhancement be so strong that he loses access to the cause/effect reversal NP.

If he's not drastically slow he could be a real asset, I'd imagine that his Battle Continuation would feed into the Mad Enhancement - keep on fighting until literally cut to pieces.

The way I handled Cu in my other rp is I nerfed down his instant kill to mortal wound that needs healing quick, and he needs my permission to throw the thing at others. As a Berserker I'm not sure how he'd handle and his Fate/Grand Order version is evil because rider is a bitch. Mad Enhancment does a hell of a lot to a guy's mind and Cu would probably be around C+ or B. He wouldn't be the same Cu in the anime.

If you want to try out you hand at making a Berserker Cu then that's fine but I will be skeptical depending on how it turns out as either his master needs to have a certain control over him, or something like Spartacus where they can be in a team setting.

@Xaldin

@Skilletzorz

Out of curiousity would you be interested in switching our Tristan's class for a saber basically getting Magic Resistance in exchange for Independent action and putting Child Gilgamesh in under my master's control? If not that's fine I'll keep on rolling with Mordred but I've been thinking over it and it sounds like a fun idea. For anyone not in the know Mini-Gil has less access to Gates of Babylon but gains more skill with what he has. He's also much more passive and respectful of others.

Sweet, I'll come up with a Berserker Cu sheet. With a female master he'll probably be more inclined to listen even as a Berserker, so I'll make the master a more standard female mage than my last one. Though I am still open to the idea of having someone else be the master if @YuriLucien or anyone else still wants to roll with that.

@VanceXentan
I'm okay with that, independent action isn't very useful given Tristan's independent performance being miserable ironically but Tristan doesn't currently HAVE a sword noble phantasm weirdly enough. It's weird because the page says he's supposed to be summoned as a saber more often than not, but he doesn't have any information on that because in GO he only appears an an Archer. Should we just roll with things as is and have a saber with a weird emphasis on archery or should I actually figure out what to do with the sword? I'm less busy so I could probably just roll another hero if need be.

@Skilletzorz Well Saber is a vital role so I just want to make sure I'm handing over it to someone who can handle the role. Child-Gil isn't necessary as much as we need either a good tank that can resist magic. Mordred can fit that bill. I'd play Tristan how he is maybe you can go and find out more about his sword in legends if not then just focus on the archery aspect. After all Emiya uses unlimited blade works to make his two daggers a lot more than he does his bow in Fate/Stay Night. Mini-Mesh will be a little douche in combat and hide behind his skill with Gates of Babylon. We'd also lose our dynamic of having two knights of the round table. If you don't want to roll with Tristan I can use Saber as an NPC.

Kidgamesh is very lulz.

@YuriLucien from the two on offer, I'd prefer Azren for Rider's Master, if you will.

@VanceXentan I'm typing out something for a possible Lancer, will send when it's a little more complete.

@Blighted_Agent And stupidly adorable. Have you seen his character profile? Kid literally makes you drool over him because he'd probably get to be best friends with kid Iskander.

@VanceXentan

Alright that's fair enough. I'll stick with Tristan, because a quick google search DID produce a name for his sword, Curtana The Sword of Mercy. I'll figure out what to do with it and amend his profile if I can get something to stick.

Alright I'll keep Mordred's profile and get to working on Gil just in case. I hope it turns out well. Probably expect him to use the gates of babylon and his stupid level of clairvoyence to mess with your characters.

"No Archer you can't have candy! You'll ruin your appetite."
"Fine I don't need your cookies anyway master..." pulls out animal crackers from a portal.

Name: Leon Winchester
Nicknames: "The Black Hand Magus"
Master of: Archer
Command Seal Location: Right Hand
Wish: "To become the strongest magus he can possibly be."
Origin: Calm
Appearance:
PhantomRequiemforthePhantom14.jpg

-
Personality:
Respectful and honest Leon was raised to be a gentlemen by his parents. He always keeps it in mind to treat people fairly regardless of gender, or age. He doesn't tend to look down on people but he does occasionally feel the need to look down on certain people who he feels do not deserve respect. Contrary to this however he is very much an elitist mage and feels that people who look down on him as a magus, or to those can't properly control their magic are beneath him in this regard. He views talent, and hard work is better than prestige or glory. Though he seeks to be the best magus he could possibly be he doesn't intend to get there through ill gotten means however he believe the holy grail is his chance to increase the chances of him making breakthroughs in his skill even if it means using it as a crutch.
He intends to look on any partner he receives in the grail war as a partner and as Master of Saber he takes great pride in his servant. He personally views Saber as a close friend of his, and doesn't intend to let him die if he can help it. Though he understands Saber's attitude when it comes to his convictions and allows him to act on them when he can but he is willing to use command seals if he needs to in order to make sure Saber doesn't make a mistake he will regret. He has full trust in his allies, and his servant is no different in this regard. Leon will fight with Saber until he is no longer able to do so himself though he intends to let Saber do most of the work as to maximize their shared mana pools. While not a coward Leon is willing to back away from a fight if it means he can win a future one.
Biography:
Born in a rural town in the Midwest of America he was the son of a well known magus duo whose families hail from Ireland, and Scotland. His parents were teachers, and instructors of magical arts and worked for the Mage Association's American branch. His parents had great hopes for him, and knew he would be a strong mage someday if they instructed him properly. Though his grand father (mother's side) disliked the idea of forcing on him his parents' highly disturbing fondness for exploring Magecraft he was none the less forced to agree that his parents had the right to raise their child as they saw fit.
Growing up around magi scholars would be both a boon, and a disadvantage for young Leon whom would grow up with some social issues. He would be so used to magic that his parents would have to put spells on him when he was around normal humans to temporarily prevent him from using magic even accidentally. He also knew better than to talk about magic to others and lacking very few other hobbies Leon would make very few friends with normal people. He would also need to work on both normal school curriculum alongside his Magi training that his parents put him through since he was able to comprehend basic level spells. Despite this his parents did indeed very much care for their child, and wanted him to reach his full potential so that one day he could become a strong magus.

He would continue to have very few friends into his teenage years where his father, and grand father would both personally start to teach him their own specialized magical forms. His father was a masterful wind mage, and his grand father knew water magics as well as anyone. He had shown an affinity for both early on in his life and he appreciated his father pushing and leaning on him more than his grand father otherwise he may have never discovered his limits and how to stay within them. He had high ambitions of one day perhaps running his own guild within the magical community, and one of his friends, Gabriel Mackindley, would prove to be a worthy rival as he pushed on Leon to keep himself on his toes. He cherished what few close friends he had, and was grateful for them. Within time he started to develop a certain reputation within his circle of magicians, and even some others as 'The Black Hand Magus' after beating many opponents in a dueling arena while wearing his signature black glove on his left hand. It was not anything he had expected and he only wore the glove because it was a gift from his grand mother whom was also a duelist in her time.

Before he really knew it he was growing into a young adult, and his skills with magic were becoming stronger with each fight as he figured out new ways to use them. Though he was worried he was going to hit his limit soon enough. His parents came to him one day and informed him that he had been chosen by the grail in the upcoming Fuyuki War he had not expected for him to receive such an honor but was then informed for some reason the Grail has selected several extra candidates as well for the war and that his parents had managed to gather this information earlier than expected as the grail war was planned for the next upcoming month. With little time to prepare his grand father, now aging and in a retirement home, offered him a golden necklace he had found during his visits as a young man. He said that it was beyond old and most likely would give him a greatly powerful hero to serve him. Leon initially wanted to decline and take a catalyst from the Association but he was talked into it by his mother. Within the week he had prepared the summoning requirements and after a tense summoning session managed to summon archer into this world.

What Leon had not expected from what would come next instead of some ancient hero stood before him a young boy wearing the clothes of a monarch. Leon and his mother had initially been disappointed by the summoning but Leon reached out his feelings to the young heroic spirit. The boy whom had been summoned gleefully told him that he was looking forward to working with him and he was glad that he was summoned in this incarnation of himself. Stating that the older versions of him were both too 'big of a jerk', and too 'big on authority' to be any fun to work with. Archer proclaimed he would be a good servant to his new master and was excited to start off on the war only to be told that he had been summoned early. Leon and Archer spent the remaining time bonding with one another and while Leon wasn't too fond of having the 'little runt' follow him around he quickly grew to accept Archer who had been a huge help to others. Archer even began to refer to him as 'big bro' sarcastically. Leon agreed to take his best friend Satsuko with him in order for him to blend in with Japanese society better and to learn their language. Leon looked forward to seeing if Archer was as strong as he thought he was as while Archer had told him he 'wasn't that strong' he assured him that no one would beat the three of them together.
-
Magecraft Section:
School of Magecraft: Water, and Air Elements
Skills/Spells List:
Wind Current Change - 4 Times
Powerful Gust - 4 Times
Concussive Bullet - 5 Times
Water Shield - 3 Times
Freeze Water - 3 Times
Hands of Water (ability to conjure hands from water sources) - 2
Liquid Manipulation - 3 Times
Amount of Magecraft Mana: B-

====
Class Name: Archer
Nicknames: The King (in-training) of Heroes, or The Little King of Heroes
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 140 CM
Weight: 30 KG
Servant of: Leon Winchester
Catalyst For Summon: A well preserved gold diamond necklace
Weapon(s): A chain summoned out of the air
Wish: Too make a world that everyone can love.
Abilities:
Skills:
Class Abilities:
Base Parameters:
Strength: C Mana: C
Endurance: C Luck: A
Agility: C N. Phantasm: EX
Noble Phantasms:
Name: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gate_of_Babylon
Quote: "It's play time? Alright let's see what you got! Come on out Gates of Babylon!"
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: ?
Description:
Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure (王の財宝ゲート・オブ・バビロン, Ō no ZaihōGēto obu Babiron?) is the golden key that connects to the "Golden Capital", the "King's Treasury" of Gilgamesh. It connects the space of reality to the vault, opening an "invisible door" that allows for the contents to pass through upon the user's command. Allowing for easy access to the items of the treasury, he is able to pick and utilize them as he pleases. The rank of the Noble Phantasm changes from "E~A++" (Though in his current form he is only capable of wielding a limited amount of these weapons) due it reflecting ranks of the contents of the treasury. It is a Noble Phantasm that becomes more powerful with the user's wealth, but it also would not be a useful Noble Phantasm without a wealth of valuables. It is also once referred to as an EX ranked Noble Phantasm by Tokiomi Tohsaka due to containing Ea. The items that pass through the gate form glowing ripples in the empty air as they appear. He can summon items directly into his hand, pull out weapons from directly behind him, or prepare numerous weapons in the air, loaded like bullets. There are probably imitations like the Road of Babylon (ロード·オブ·バビロン, Rōdo obu Babiron?) as well.

Although he possessed the treasury in life, he never thought about utilizing the treasures as projectiles until his first battle with Enkidu. Forced to draw out the treasures he had carefully stored away was initially humiliating for him, but eventually came to enjoy it and brought them out without regret. He later commented that his treasury was in disarray since meeting Enkidu, calling it a "harebrained habit" that Enkidu instilled upon him. Its usage is why Gilgamesh is of the Archer class, firing the Noble Phantasms like bullets to make him the Archer with the strongest arrows. Producing an excellent ratio of destructive power to magical energy efficiency, the real cost is not within the Noble Phantasms acting as bullets but rather the mere activation cost of the Gate of Babylon. Compared to Heracles, the indomitable "ultimate expression of human perseverance", the treasury is the exact opposite as the infinite "ultimate expression of overwhelming force." He can ready numerous weapons, letting their hilts stick out when he is waiting and instantly showing the blades when about to fight. They move and take aim at the target according to Gilgamesh's will, allowing him to fire without having to even touch them.

Gilgamesh can send out as little as one or two weapons or enough at a single time that it becomes comparable a torrent of "gushing water" directed at the opponent. He will increase the amount depending on the situation, opening the Gate wider to reflect his anger or when forced to become more serious. He will generally use weak treasures unless the situation should call for his highest class of treasures, such as in the case of Heracles' God Hand. He can prepare and launch dozens, hundreds, and even thousands if he is serious. Upon firing them, he can allow them to pierce the ground after striking the target, causing a large amount of destruction with each weapon that is comparable to something being blown up by an explosive blast, or he can instantly return them to the vault before they hit the ground at such a speed that they appear to have been illusory. He utilizes a Noble Phantasm to retrieve any weapons left on the battlefield, instantly dissipating and returning them to the vault. He can leave them out if he wishes, such as when they have been "stained" by striking Caster's summoned creature.

Upon snapping his fingers or without even a gesture, the weapons can be continuously launched at the opponent without a break. Each weapon has the ability to cause certain death to an opponent, and they are shot with enough force to repel a swing from Berserker's large axe-sword. While it is possible to block many of the strikes, to do so without knowing the abilities of the weapons can be seen as suicidal. He will generally fight at long range while shooting projectiles from behind him directly at the opponent, but he can also freely move with the portals also moving with him. He can freely deploy the portals mid-air while piloting Vimana as well. When fighting at extremely close range, he shows the ability to loose weapons from above, below, and to the side of the opponent. He can also summon weapons completely around the target for a full 360 degree barrage that should generally leave not even a single trace of flesh from the opponent. When closed upon by a target, or simply to play with the opponent, he can freely draw weapons into his hands for melee combat. The ability to handle them depends upon the user's capability. Gilgamesh makes use of the many unknown abilities of the weapons, and constantly switches them to keep his opponent off-guard.

Knight of Honor is considered to be a natural counter to the Gate of Babylon, but Lancelot is only able to keep up with Gilgamesh to such a degree because of his Mad Enhancement. While capable of playing around with Saber in close combat in the Fate route, he would be outclassed in a sword fight with Assassin, so he would not even attempt it. As he is a "king who possesses over a thousand weapons" rather than a "warrior who chose the path of taking a single Noble Phantasm to its ultimate limit," Shirou Emiya declares Gilgamesh to possess only one ability like himself. As an "owner" like Shirou, Gilgamesh is not a "wielder" able to use a weapon to its maximum potential in melee combat. Within Unlimited Blade Works, Shirou's swords are always ready and waiting, allowing him to be one step ahead of Gilgamesh who possesses the same ability. While Gilgamesh can defeat one who has mastered their weapon with his infinite weapons, Shirou is unable to accomplish that same feat because he lacks the skill, so Gilgamesh is the only enemy he can defeat.

Name: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Enkidu_(Noble_Phantasm)
Quote: "This is my favorite weapon of all! Let's see if you can play with me for real!"
Range: Short
Description:
Enkidu: Chains of Heaven (天の鎖エルキドゥ, Ten no KusariErukidu?) is the Noble Phantasm most trusted by Gilgamesh, even more so than Ea, and the "greatest secret" stored in the Gate of Babylon. In his current form as a child it is his weapon the he likes to use the most. It is a chain named after his closest friend made to bind the gods so they cannot escape, making it one of the few anti-divine weapons that holds the concept of "reigning over the gods." The strength and durability of the chain grows stronger with the target having higher divinity, but is no more than a tough chain to a target without divinity like Saber, Assassin, or Archer. When used against a regular human like Shirou Emiya, he feels he has no chance of prying it off of him. Divine targets are completely held in place, allowing him to bind the "Bull of Heaven" that brought seven years of famine in Uruk. It does have some sort of limit, as even he is able to tell that the chain is not enough to completely bind the demi-god Heracles strengthened by Mad Enhancement.

Enkidu binding Berserker.
Gilgamesh is capable of taking out the entire length of chain from the Gate of Babylon to use in conjunction with Ea when he is serious about fighting, or he can simply summon part of it from the Gate. The chain can be summoned from anywhere the Gate of Babylon can reach, elongate and contract without any shown limit, and multiple individual sections can be summoned at one time. The blade on the front of the chain is capable of acting as a striking weapon when launched at a high speed, and he can summon a single length to wrap around an opponent so he can drag them towards him by pulling it.

Once activating it as a Noble Phantasm, numerous segments instantly appear to wrap around the opponent in order to bind them for his projectiles. It is shown both descending from the sky and appearing directly from inside the Gate of Babylon. He generally binds the opponent's weapon, limbs, shoulders, neck, and abdomen, rendering them completely immobile. The chains continuously twist and tighten with enough force to attempt to tear off Berserker's head and bend his arms past their limits in a normally impossible direction. It appears to even bind the space around itself, and it is capable of rendering transportation ordered by a Command Spell, which is capable of magecraft close to that of True Magic, completely useless and nullified. It can be said to be a more troublesome Noble Phantasm to Berserker than Excalibur. He is able to pull off what is accepted by all as an impossible feat in breaking free of the weapon with the last vestiges of his strength. That doesn't actually destroy it as Gilgamesh later uses it again to grab the arm of Shirou.

Name: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sha_Nagba_Imuru
Quote: ?
Range: ?
Description:
Sha Nagba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star (全知なるや全能の星シャ・ナクパ・イルム, Zenchinaru ya Zen'nō no HoshiSha Nakupa Irumu?) is the mentality of Gilgamesh sublimated into a Noble Phantasm, said to have "spread across all corners of the world as if the brilliance of the stars, seeing through all creation." It is a "continuously-active-type Noble Phantasm" that does not require its name to be invoked, but it assumed that Gilgamesh keeps it intentionally restrained. Possessing tremendous efficiency, it can discern heavily concealed truths with a single glance, from that of the opponent's True Name and Noble Phantasms to possibly even seeing through a piece of the truth of the demise of human history in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.

Gilgamesh is a clairvoyance user with a "sense of 'sight' several levels above the ordinary." When facing him in a game like chess, he claims that even someone making advanced predictions and reading the flow of the game will have already lost at that moment. He does not read the future of the chess board, but instead gazes down upon it and oversees, allowing the correct move to always be visible to him. Even in something like a card game, the very minimum requirement to play against him on equal terms would be to draw the precise hand required. He can also see the possibilities of various parallel worlds should he so choose, but, as a Heroic Spirit, the Throne of Heroes normally adjusts his memories and knowledge to the world in which he is summoned to keep him from being confused by multiple sets of memories. Even with this ability, his personality would cause him to reject certain world lines as nonsense, such as using clairvoyance to see something like a possibility of a world where he is swallowed by the mud of the grail.

As of his current state he refuses to use this ability to put a dapper on the others he's with especially his master. He also doesn't like to use it to pick on other people more like he passively uses it to help him understand others better in order to make new friends. He doesn't use this power to laud himself as above all others more simply to help them.
True Name:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Child-Gil

Appearance:
Battle Attire (may sometimes bring out full golden armor):

latest

Casual Attire:
latest

Anyone got a problem with Mini-Gilgamesh? I added small tid bits here and there to add onto the fact that this was Child-Gil.

I like the bit for the third NP where he just refuses to acknowledge the reality where he gets killed off early haha. XD All versions of Gilgamesh are freaking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.