Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll accept the character @Blighted_Agent you may want to change your master's CS if you haven't already

@YuriLucien Who did your masters summon? I'd like to figure this out if we haven't already.

Behold, people, the Lancer!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

- S E R V A N T -

True Name: Hagen/Högni of Tronje
Possible Classes: Lancer, Assassin
Current Class: Lancer
Nicknames: N/A

Wish: To serve Brynhildr once more.
Catalyst: A gold coin from the lost treasure in the Rhine.

Height: 178 cm
Weight: 85 kg

Appearance: http://orig06.deviantart.net/34c6/f..._von_tronje_by_monkeyswithbrushes-d5y8vwy.png
Outfit: http://www.dhm.de/archiv/ausstellungen/walhall/bilder/nibb4.jpg

Personality: A proud warrior. Quick to anger over petty insults, but otherwise serene. Is devoted to Brynhildr even beyond death. Despises Siegfried and Kriemhild. Recognizes the honor that knightly combat presents, but is more than willing to cross the line and commit dishonorable acts for the sake of his personal values.

Stats

STR – B
AGI – C
END – A
MAN – C
LUK – D
NP – A-

Weapons: His spear (a crude, horrible hunting spear that is still strong enough to be wielded in melee, even if its true purpose is to be thrown; a weapon unbefitting armed combat with knights, it deals additional damage to the knight classes), his tower shield (ornamental vertical rectangle with arm attachment and grip; see-through from behind its protection)

Noble Phantasm

Verrat des Vertrauters
Description: The sublimation of the climax of his legend, the killing of the great hero and comrade Siegfried in a most dishonorable fashion. The cross that was painted on the knight's weak point, that allowed Hagen to know where to strike with terrible precision and fury, to bring low even the invincible knight.

Upon invoking its name, Hagen's eye begins to constantly shift colors, and in this state, attacks to the back are delivered with A+ strength. While in use, any given hit that has connected with the chosen target prior to the activation, regardless of the effectiveness of the attack, will be branded and plainly visible to Hagen regardless of obstruction. Striking the same spot another time will induce a wound that cannot be healed, and will impose a 1-rank penalty to the target's STR, AGI, MAN, and END. The target can be hit to and from anywhere so long as the same part of the spear (typically, the tip and blade) reaches the branded point a second time. The penalties can be stacked within the engagement.

As befitting the fact that Sieg's corpse bled once more when in the presence of Hagen, should the target disengage, at any point in the future when the two clash once more, the brands will be there and ready to be exploited once again. While the wounds will still not heal, the brands will disappear if two-and-a-half days pass without them being used to trigger the penalties.

Range: 100 m
Type: Anti-unit.
Quote: "I see your inevitable death, so clearly marked. Verrat des Vertrauers!"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance – C – Gained through prolonged exposure to Brynhildr as her knight. Cancels all spells with two or fewer verses.

Personal Skills

Projectile (Spear) – C – Developed originally as a hunting technique. Aside from throwing it with speed and power, allows the launched spear to be returned to its wielder's side instantly (regardless of the spear's state), and have tracking properties.

Eye of the Mind (True) – C – Hagen is an experienced warrior that faced combat for many, many years. Allows for denial of critical hits and increases the chance of him landing his own.

Treasure Killer – A+ – As the man who disposed of the great fortune of the Nibelungs by throwing it into the Rhine, Hagen passively nullifies the effects of all "Golden Rule"-type skills on his enemies. Furthermore, regardless of the presence of said skills or lack thereof, damage is increased per the "wealth" of the enemy (armor, jewels, weapons, etc befitting anything beyond a peasant).

Mana Burst – C – Hagen's fighting prowess stems in fact from his ability to sustain prolonged combat. Usable only with his shield.

I'll allow him. I find it ironic that Leon's old lancer was Brynhildr by the way. But you need to find a master for him.

@Xaldin it looks fine assuming it doesn't auto kill people with it's piercing effects. I can't believe I'm running Cu Chulainn in all three versions of this roleplay as Lancer, Berserker, and Caster.
He's everyone's favorite dog. XD Here's my sheet for him. I'll come up with a master for him later too. I changed Gae Bolg to where it can't auto-hit the heart and just increases speed and power for the attack. I figure it would have to do something to make the attack threatening or else it'd just be a normal stab with it.

Cu Chulainn

Class Name: Berserker

Nicknames: The (Fallen) Child of Light, Hound of Culainn

Alignment: Neutral Mad

Servant of: Shintani Tsushiya

Catalyst For Summon: Blood stained scrap of armor.

Personality: Mad Enhancement all but destroys his personality as well as his ability to speak, but retains faint traces of his normal self when out of combat and particularly around women. As the Mad Enhancement is not a severe case he can tell friend from foe and is more inclined to stop a fight when ordered by his master, especially if said master is female, if blood lust has yet to overtake him. Unless ordered, he will prioritize attacking male combatants over females.

Weapon(s): Gae Bolg

latest

Wish: None.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation - A. A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Never gives up no matter what. Legend tells that the dying Cú Chulainn tied himself to a tree before taking his last breath. For he who possesses such a legend, the dying struggle is particularly fierce. This is not living dirty, but rather it is the work of preserving a Celtic warrior's enduring fight until the very end.

Divinity: - C. Is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Cú Chulainn, a son of Sun God Lugh, has a high Divine Spirit aptitude, but his Divinity is ranked down from his usual rank due to being Mad Enhanced.

Protection from Arrows - C. Is the ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means. He can deal with projectiles that do not depend on magecraft by tracking them down with his eyes. Because he is under Mad Enhancement, this Skill is ranked down significantly more than usual.

Fairies Maddening - A. The ability to awaken the spirits sleeping within the earth and crush the wills and minds of the enemy forces with one's growl. This mental interference causes a temporary decrease in STR and AGI in all enemies.

Class Skill:

Mad Enhancement - C. Is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. Cu Chulainn has lost the ability to speak and much of his reasoning, only retaining the faintest of hints of his normal personality.

Base Parameters:

Strength: B+
Endurance: C++
Agility: B+
Magical Power: D+
Good luck: E+

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Gae Bolg - Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death
Quote: "[BCOLOR=#000000]GAE...BOLG[/BCOLOR]!!!"
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 2-4
Description: The spear aims for the heart, but due to Cu Chulainn being unable to say its true name it cannot activate it's true effect of reversing causality to guarantee a hit or ignore defenses. The curse to pierce the enemy's heart instead increases the speed and power of the strike above normal capabilities.

Name: Curruid Coinchenn
Quote: "[BCOLOR=#000000]RAAAAAAAAAGHGGGGHHHHHHH!!![/BCOLOR]"

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range: 1
Description:
Cú Chulainn's changes form into that of a beast. His wrath summons forth the skeleton of the sea monster Curruid, whose ribs were used to craft Gáe Bolg, and wears it as armor. The armor is offensive in nature, raising his Strength and Endurance by one rank, but prohibiting the use of Gáe Bolg.

True Name: Cu Chulainn (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Cú_Chulainn)

Appearance:
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can make those changes to Gae Bolg I'll allow him in.

Sweet, that's what I'll be rolling with then.

Now I just need to come up with something for a master. Don't really have any ideas at the moment but I'll see what I can come up with. My last one was entirely on the spot so I guess I'll just see what my mind produces this time lol.

@Xaldin Perm wounds may not be allowed though just for reference accumulated wounds makes it hard to make npcs a challenge.

Ah, my bad, actually forgot that was still on the sheet. I removed that part now.

I could start the IC however I don't want to do so until we make it clear who is mastering what servant. Currently it's a bit messy on that subject. I have a few people who are set in stone while others aren't.

I'm just gonna have my masters and servants together, so it's easier to follow.

Also I fixed up Cao Cao's sheet a bit, didn't add or remove any abilities, just wrote about his personality, provided more images, and moved the Sword of Heaven to the NP section. And put in that Hetza was chosen to represent a Chinese family that gave her the catalyst for summoning.

I sent a comment to yuri. They're important seeing as they're currently in control of most of the masters. I would hope yuri understands the importance of their role as master to multiple servants.

Here's my go at a master for Berserker.

Master Sheet

Name: Shintani Tsushiya

Nicknames: Shin-chan

Master of: Berserker

Command Seal:

latest

Wish: Perfect her magecraft.

Origin: Pain

Appearance:

Shintani.Tsushiya.full.1459497_zpstraoegb7.jpg

get_out_of_my_way_by_wolfrun_the_huntress-d62do56_zpsrfvazj0q.jpg

-
Personality:

Shintani is a naturally cheerful person, generally getting along with those she meets. She believes she can accomplish any task and will accept any promises to do something no matter how ridiculous (provided she WANTS to do it). Enjoys fashion and chocolate. She likes her scars and doesn't shy from showing them. She'll often recover from a punch to the face with a smile on her lips, as she sees giving and receiving pain as a form of praise. She will jump at the chance to fight, especially against stronger opponents, but will back off if it's too hopeless. While she causes much damage to both herself and the enemy she tries to avoid killing except as a last resort. She participates in the war to perfect her magecraft and forever stand out as a Fire magus.

Biography:

Shintani came from a mediocre Japanese-Irish family in service with the Mages Association's Japanese branch. Her parents raised her as a proper magus wishing for nothing more than to give her a good life and the love she deserved. Shintani was naturally grateful and loved her parents in return, but as she grew older she found her life to be...boring. Too normal, too average, too 'the same' everyday. She had heard stories of other magi, capable of amazing feats with their magecraft that she could only dream of doing. Her pitiful, average, Fire affinity was the basic of the basic in terms of the Elements. So at the age of 16 she began trying new, custom spells she'd come up with herself.

Her spells were beyond dangerous, pushing herself past her limits to create the most powerful fire she can muster. Her spells often went out of control, causing damage to herself and those around her. Seeing this her parents demanded her to stop, but she refused, sure that she'd never get anywhere if she simply stuck to the norm. Hearing of this her grandfather said he would take her in and teach her advanced magecraft, while ensuring she would not harm herself during training. Shintani agreed and so did her parents, albeit reluctantly. Her grandfather, however, told half truths.

For the next 5 years Shintani was trained in the most destructive fire spells her grandfather could pass down. Her grandfather was an Irish tutor to aspiring Japanese magi with a Fire affinity and she learned alongside them, as well as fought them. Part of her grandfather's training was experiencing peril to force one to reach their potential so Shintani would be fighting multiple opponents, more powerful than she and not holding back. She received many wounds, but none were self inflicted as he promised. Through this she grew and honed her magecraft, mastering destructive spells while limiting and recoil to herself. Eventually she would surpass her peers in ability and as if learning by their example she did not hold back, leaving as many scars to them as she was inflicted with. Despite this antagonistic relationship with her fellow students she remained on good terms with them.

Her grandfather noted how little resistance she had towards feeling pain, stating it was masochistic in a sense yet not pleasurable. She delivered pain unto others in much the same way and he determined her Origin was closely related to pain itself. She did not wish to see herself or others hurt, but responded with glee in the aftermath. She treated pain as if it were a way of communication that allowed both parties to learn from each other. While this amused him, he cautioned her to learn self control and so she did. Ironically this allowed her to appreciate pain more as it now became a more rare occurrence.

As the time of the Holy Grail War neared, her grandfather set up a mock battle with 3 other magus from more prestigious families than their own. His plan was for her to defeat them all and gain recognition for participation in the war. It was intended to be a free for all, but the 3 worked together to fight against her and remove the "average" magus from the start. Despite the disadvantage, she managed to defeat them all, but broke her grandfathers promise to never harm herself in the process. She discovered mid-battle that she could increase her spells capabilities by risking herself. It wasn't a one-sided or flashy win by any means, but her determination seemed to appeal to the Mages Association as she was granted the opportunity to participate. Pleased with this, her grandfather granted her a blood stained scrap of armor to use as a catalyst for the summoning.

-

Magecraft Section:

Affinity: Fire

School of Magecraft: Fire (Explosion)

Skills/Spells List:

Fire Wave - 4 times. Sweeping her hand from one side to the other, a wave of fire splashes forward.

Fire Ball - 3 times. Released a ball of fire the size of a bowling ball towards the enemy, exploding on contact. If she focuses she can direct it mid-flight. Alternatively she can have it wait and act as a mine.

Flame Cocoon - 2-1 times. Wrapping herself in fire she can make a protective shield. At the expense of more mana and damaging herself, she can increase the strength and release the shield in a 360 degree explosion.

Burning Grasp - 4-2 times. Whatever she holds in her hand begins to heat up and burn. At the expense of more mana and damaging herself, she can increase the strength and cause an explosion to knock both her and the target away.

Explosive Pulse - 3-2 times. So long as the bottom of her feet make contact with something, she can make an explosion to propel her upward up to two stories high. At the expense of more mana and damaging herself, she can increase the strength and cause a larger explosion to propel her up to three stories high. Is also effective on enemies were she to kick them.

Surge of Pain - 1 times. Engulfing herself in fire she gains a surge in mana increasing her abilities and anything she touches will naturally catch fire. Severely damages her after use.

Amount of Magecraft Mana: C+

Other:

Through constantly experiencing her own fire burning her, she's developed a slight resistance to fire based attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Xaldin

She seems fine I'll allow it however on another note see below.

@Blighted_Agent @Skilletzorz

I can make the IC it wouldn't take me too long but the opening post will be the masters going into a meeting area to learn about the new stipulations from Father Walter. So with that in mind I will need master activity. Servants can interact outside, or what have you. Do you want me to make the IC now or what have you? I need masters active in the meeting room for the plot to progress with any real pacing.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Though I think we still need one more master for Lancer, correct?

Very well then, will look.
What will we do with Berserker and Lancer? Are Xaldin and I playing them too?
I'll draft up a master for Lancer ASAP

I believe Xaldin is mastering his own servants already has his pair made. I would recommend making a master for Lancer just in case.

Yeah, Hetza Helevu is Assassin's master and Shintani Tsushiya is Berserker's master so I'm all set.

It's past midnight for me and I have work in the morning, so I'll get around to posting in IC tomorrow. With 4 characters it's looking to be a long post.

Alright thanks Xaldin and I understand. I hope you all find Little Gil to be in character in that first post. Of course it's just him and Leon so far so I can't do much in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.