Er... I don't understand Trickster Mode, like most of Homestuck its confusing.

Er... I don't understand Trickster Mode, like most of Homestuck its confusing.

It's basically like a sugar high... times a thousand.

When a character goes "Trickster Mode" they basically get this really intense high which makes EVERYTHING AROUND THEM ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND THEY'RE JUST SO HAPPY AND THEY CAN SOLVE ALL THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS BY MARRYING EACH OTHER AND MAKING A ZILLION BABIES.

They then proceed to act insane and infect other people with the Trickster Mode until the high eventually wears off, which gives them a terrible hangover. And then they all agree to never do that ever again.

Also when they go Trickster they become ungodly colorful and usually have some sort of sugary snack in their hair for some reason.

Reactions: Indabayou
It's basically like a sugar high... times a thousand.

When a character goes "Trickster Mode" they basically get this really intense high which makes EVERYTHING AROUND THEM ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND THEY'RE JUST SO HAPPY AND THEY CAN SOLVE ALL THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS BY MARRYING EACH OTHER AND MAKING A ZILLION BABIES.

They then proceed to act insane and infect other people with the Trickster Mode until the high eventually wears off, which gives them a terrible hangover. And then they all agree to never do that ever again.

Also when they go Trickster they become ungodly colorful and usually have some sort of sugary snack in their hair for some reason.
Couldn't have explained it better!

Ok, that makes a lot of sense. When I read the webcomic it didn't make any sense.

Obviously SPN will have pie in his hair.

Reactions: Indabayou
Ok, that makes a lot of sense. When I read the webcomic it didn't make any sense.

Obviously SPN will have pie in his hair.
Here's the fandomstuck comic I was talking about in reference to all this, feature's both au-tricksters and traditional candy-tricksters later on.

(once again, epilepsy warnings do apply for certain gif-y bits)

Accepted! Bonus points for vanishing nipples!

I remembered some odd conversation about them from something in the past, and I realized that it kind of remains throughout the series up until very recently. It seems like it would be fun to use for comedic reasons later on... >w<

I remembered some odd conversation about them from something in the past, and I realized that it kind of remains throughout the series up until very recently. It seems like it would be fun to use for comedic reasons later on... >w<

I thought Roo told you about the time that my brother saw my Hetalia wall scroll and questioned their lack of nipples and you were referencing that.

Either way, I am amused.

Maybe it's another case of non-appearing notifications
Am I the only one who saw the announcement about that, though...? There was a thread that explained the problem rather well, and it was exactly what I thought it was.

All you have to do is not ignore alerts and just check the thread whenever it says there's a new post. If it tells you there's a new post and you don't look at it, then it'll stop sending you alerts. :/

Am I the only one who saw the announcement about that, though...? There was a thread that explained the problem rather well, and it was exactly what I thought it was.

All you have to do is not ignore alerts and just check the thread whenever it says there's a new post. If it tells you there's a new post and you don't look at it, then it'll stop sending you alerts. :/

Oh, yeah, I saw it. But it's easy to slip up and not check one for a while (or miss it completely when you click on a notification for a different thread and that one disappears too).

Although I think your theory of not seeing the ooc thread at all is more likely.

I thought Roo told you about the time that my brother saw my Hetalia wall scroll and questioned their lack of nipples and you were referencing that.

Either way, I am amused.
That might have been the conversation I remembered it from, actually. I actually had to look through the artwork for the series afterward to confirm that they disappeared in places, too.

Ah..Sorry, I'll get CS soon...just been very busy...

*Leaves for not even one whole day, but one night due to a family members death anniversary thing*
*See's the post count as doubled*
*Frantically checks all the posts to make sure I didn't miss anything big*
*Realizes this is another false alarm as a result of mass small talk XD*

@Lots of class talk: All seeing people debate about sex specific classes could remind me of was this.

comic305_zps5cc971c1.png

@Gwazi Magnum we are masters of small talk. I think there was maybe one new cs put up in the midst of our supreme chatter.

Also I don't get the reference the comic was making, but it was still really funny.