I am a classpect obsessing nerd, I have about a billion bookmarks saved for different titles.

I don't like the idea of gender-specific classes anyway, like why can't a girl be a prince or bard and destroy things? Why can't a dude be a maid?

I dunno. It never really bothered me, though. I mean, at least the number of classes to "choose" from are equal for both genders. Plus, there are active female classes and passive male classes. You would think they could easily just make the male classes active and the female classes passive, but they don't, and I like that.

I dunno. It never really bothered me, though. I mean, at least the number of classes to "choose" from are equal for both genders. Plus, there are active female classes and passive male classes. You would think they could easily just make the male classes active and the female classes passive, but they don't, and I like that.
Eh, to each their own. You've got valid points, I just don't like how it limits characters to/from certain roles or expectations. A title could be perfect for someone, but unattainable/unrealistic because it's for the wrong gender and that just rubs me the wrong way. What does a thief do that a boy can't? What makes a girl incapable of holding a destroyer class? Bluh.

Sorry, rant's over I promise.

@Katzenchen When I read the thread gif in your sig all I can image is the Moderator talking about a forum site freaking out whenever a thread get's locked. XD
I know! A Mod can make a mistake and the whole site goes to pieces over it.

I have no idea what you all are talking about now.

I know! A Mod can make a mistake and the whole site goes to pieces over it.

I have no idea what you all are talking about now.

Hah, sorry, it's all Homestuck stuff.

If this thread is anything like the interest check then we're all bound to have long conversations that may or may not have anything to do with the RP at all.

Despite that, check the thread frequently so your alerts don't give up hope on you and cause you to miss like two pages.

@Cephalo
Its Sinbad, Legend of the seven seas. It was my favorite movie as a kid and I still watch it every couple of months. The main villain is Eris and she is sooooo fun. Its a kid movie but its actually pretty good from a more grown up view. Its one of Pixlar's before they quit their 2D animation section, Atlanis is another good one. I could talk about them forever...

Its Sinbad, Legend of the seven seas. It was my favorite movie as a kid and I still watch it every couple of months. The main villain is Eris and she is sooooo fun. Its a kid movie but its actually pretty good from a more grown up view. Its one of Pixlar's before they quit their 2D animation section, Atlanis is another good one. I could talk about them forever...
I really need to watch this movie again. I remember seeing it as a kid, but not enough to know if I liked it or not. It has great animation though.

Name: REZ (Alias is Eden)
Gender: Neither male or female, looks more female. Pronouns are xe/xir.
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_n96ghwsU6I1sco8dw.png

Personality: As a fandom for a game based on cyberspace and the internet, xe's a walking Wikipedia! Xe is easily able to give you all the info you need on something from anywhere in the world! But like any idle electronic, xe will often browse around when xe is bored/not interacted with. But under that emotionless-type shell there is some hint of a sentient personality. Xe is supportive and kind, and maybe a troll if xe has the chance.
Abilities and Equipment: Xe's her own artifact. Xe is also an excellent hacker and can actually transform into a laptop when xe's not active. Since xe is some sort of personification of the internet (but not really), xe is able to analyze any item that isn't in xir database archives. Xe's also a cyborg, able to manipulate xir body to xir benefit. But since xe's a cyborg, xe has a weakness for water.
Home: Xe IS xir home. When in laptop form, a cyber-projection of xirself enters a cyberspacey realm based on xir game
Quirks: Expect xir to approach you with curiosity when you first meet xir. After a quick introduction, xe will scan you and add you to xir database for reference on future meetings.
Other: Supernatural, just because xir eyes are black, IT DOESN'T MEAN XE IS A DEMON.

I know they put huge amounts of work into it, its a shame that it didn't do great in reviews and such. If you ask an adult they may say something completely different than a child. The reviews don't seem to show that they put themselves in a kid's shoes.

Name: REZ (Alias is Eden)
Gender: Neither male or female, looks more female. Pronouns are xe/xir.
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_n96ghwsU6I1sco8dw.png

Personality: As a fandom for a game based on cyberspace and the internet, xe's a walking Wikipedia! Xe is easily able to give you all the info you need on something from anywhere in the world! But like any idle electronic, xe will often browse around when xe is bored/not interacted with. But under that emotionless-type shell there is some hint of a sentient personality. Xe is supportive and kind, and maybe a troll if xe has the chance.
Abilities and Equipment: Xe's her own artifact. Xe is also an excellent hacker and can actually transform into a laptop when xe's not active. Since xe is some sort of personification of the internet (but not really), xe is able to analyze any item that isn't in xir database archives. Xe's also a cyborg, able to manipulate xir body to xir benefit. But since xe's a cyborg, xe has a weakness for water.
Home: Xe IS xir home. When in laptop form, a cyber-projection of xirself enters a cyberspacey realm based on xir game
Quirks: Expect xir to approach you with curiosity when you first meet xir. After a quick introduction, xe will scan you and add you to xir database for reference on future meetings.
Other: Supernatural, just because xir eyes are black, IT DOESN'T MEAN XE IS A DEMON.

Oooh, interesting! Never heard of that game.

Accepted!

@Gwazi Magnum Zero Punctuation siggy brings me endless joy! ;)

@Kaga-kun Never heard of REZ??? Here's some gameplay. (It's originally from 2001 on the PS2 and Sega Dreamcast but it got an HD remaster for the XBOX 360.)

@Gwazi Magnum Zero Punctuation siggy brings me endless joy! ;)

@Kaga-kun Never heard of REZ??? Here's some gameplay. (It's originally from 2001 on the PS2 and Sega Dreamcast but it got an HD remaster for the XBOX 360.)

o3o The video won't play... (Edit: Never mind it's working now.)

Also I don't own a PlayStation or Xbox of any kind because I suck soooo....

@Essention since xe is able to turn into a laptop, what are the chances that someone might accidentally try to use xir to go on the internet?

SPN: HA! That's what a demon would want me to think! YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE!!!!

Sorry, he's an asshole. May I suggest an Umbrella, you may needed with all large quantities of holy water headed your way.

SPN: HA! That's what a demon would want me to think! YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE!!!!

Sorry, he's an asshole. May I suggest an Umbrella, you may needed with all large quantities of holy water headed your way.
REZ: T H A T / W O U L D / B E / D E L I G H T F U L.

No really. Bang on xir "skin". It's all metal. Stainless steal to be specific.

@Essention since xe is able to turn into a laptop, what are the chances that someone might accidentally try to use xir to go on the internet?
On that note, I'm suddenly curious as to what the effects of DW's sonic screwdriver would be on xir.

I feel like SPN's gonna go around accusing everybody of being some sort of demon and throwing salt in everyone's eyes. Like you're gonna be the life of the party.

On that note, I'm suddenly curious as to what the effects of DW's sonic screwdriver would be on xir.
Just some awkward glitches like glitchy voice, twitching, eyes doing the tv static thing...