That's an issue I usually get when I try to make/design something.
I add too much and forget to control myself and make it all mesh nice...
Like my sig. :P

That's an issue I usually get when I try to make/design something.
I add too much and forget to control myself and make it all mesh nice...
Like my sig. :P

I wish I could find something good to use as a sig, but alas I am either too lazy or not looking in the right places. Also wish I could see them on mobile...

*reads latest Homestuck update*

tumblr_nedv7oC6m31qb0jqto4_400.gif

HOLY SHIT GUYS. IT'S HAPPENING. WE'RE REALLY MESSING WITH THE TIMELINE FOR REALS NOW.

TEREZI'S GOT GAMZEE ALL TIED UP AND SHE'S TAKING HIM TO HER CONFRONTATION WITH VRISKA HOLY SHIIIIIIT!

I wish I could find something good to use as a sig, but alas I am either too lazy or not looking in the right places. Also wish I could see them on mobile...
You can just do what I do and mish-mash a ton of sigs together.
It might be ugly (perfect), but it's something. :P

Reactions: Indabayou
@Kaga-kun aaaaaauuuugh that reminds me I still have a lot of catching up to do! No tumblr for me for a while I guess, or I'll be spoiled out the wazoo :P

@Kaga-kun aaaaaauuuugh that reminds me I still have a lot of catching up to do! No tumblr for me for a while I guess, or I'll be spoiled out the wazoo :P

Yeah that's probably a good idea with the direction things are heading in. @_@

What's even the point of Tumblr?
Cause I only thing I ever see come out that is...
Well... Extreme Feminist.

And I have a feeling that it's probably not an accurate portrayal of the entire community.
The Tumblr community that is. I already know for a fact that most feminists aren't like that.

And I have a feeling that it's probably not an accurate portrayal of the entire community.
The Tumblr community that is. I already know for a fact that most feminists aren't like that.

That's a completely different side of Tumblr.

The way I see it, Tumblr is like two completely separate communities:

The social justice warriors, and the fandoms.

I don't know much about the social justice warrior side, because it seems like it kind of sucks. But, the fandom side? Seems pretty cool. It's where we get a lot of reaction gifs and stuff. Hell probably 50% of your sig is from Tumblr, Gwazi. It's also notorious for dousing you with spoilers if you look for stuff on a series you're not caught up on and most importantly, we wouldn't even be here if Tumblr didn't exist - because they came up with Fandomstuck.

Hell pretty much all the random Fandomstuck stuff we posted on the interest check and even here was from Tumblr, so, yeah.

Reactions: Indabayou

I mostly follow fandom things and art, but there is some sj/politics that I see often enough (and sometimes share). And terrible memes. Terrible memes are the lifeblood of a nation.

So it's like North Tumblr and South Tumblr?
South has fandoms and spoilers galore.
North has SJW?

Reactions: Kagayours
So it's like North Tumblr and South Tumblr?
South has fandoms and spoilers galore.
North has SJW?

Yes. That is a perfect analogy. Thank you.

Now I want to make a Tumblr myself...
South Tumblr seems fun. :P

Now I want to make a Tumblr myself...
South Tumblr seems fun. :P
See, that is actually the reason why I have forbade myself from making a Tumblr.

Because everyone I know that has a Tumblr always talks about how they kind of get addicted and spend all their time there. And I'm, like, kind of a workaholic and also really time-conscious so I don't want to spend hours and hours there. And I know that if I make a Tumblr I will get hooked so I don't let myself get one.

So then every time I'm talking to someone about Tumblr and I mention that I don't have one, they're all like "oh but you would probably really like it there!" and I'm like "Yes, I would, that's the problem".

I mean I still lurk the site on occasion (actually quite a bit recently with all this Fandomstuck stuff going on) but I'm still not letting myself make an account. That's what will keep me there for way longer than desirable. @_@

But I mean I'm just weird like that so if you want a fun site to spend a bunch of time on then by all means go ahead.

See, that is actually the reason why I have forbade myself from making a Tumblr.

Because everyone I know that has a Tumblr always talks about how they kind of get addicted and spend all their time there. And I'm, like, kind of a workaholic and also really time-conscious so I don't want to spend hours and hours there. And I know that if I make a Tumblr I will get hooked so I don't let myself get one.

So then every time I'm talking to someone about Tumblr and I mention that I don't have one, they're all like "oh but you would probably really like it there!" and I'm like "Yes, I would, that's the problem".

I mean I still lurk the site on occasion (actually quite a bit recently with all this Fandomstuck stuff going on) but I'm still not letting myself make an account. That's what will keep me there for way longer than desirable. @_@

But I mean I'm just weird like that so if you want a fun site to spend a bunch of time on then by all means go ahead.
Bah, just make a file then and have some fun. :P
If your workaholic is that strong wouldn't it nudge you eventually and go "Hey, you got work to do!" anyways?

Then again I say this as a person who after only a week on Iwaku is nearing your collective post total cause I get that involved/hook on forum communities.
So I might not be a good example/person to take advice from in this case. :P

Bah, just make a file then and have some fun. :P
If your workaholic is that strong wouldn't it nudge you eventually and go "Hey, you got work to do!" anyways?

Then again I say this as a person who after only a week on Iwaku is nearing your collective post total cause I get that involved/hook on forum communities.
So I might not be a good example/person to take advice from in this case. :P

Noooooope!

tumblr_mry3gjNI291sgswfho1_400.gif

I'm content lurking thank you!

Also it did occur to me while pulling that gif out of my gif bookmark folder that said gif is in fact ironically from Tumblr. ...Like most reaction gifs.

Also nearing my total post count really isn't all that impressive. Despite having technically joined Iwaku over a year ago I really wasn't very active until recently so yeah...

And to the East there's the aesthetic bloggers :P

Kaga is right though, before you know it it's hours later and you've got three separate tabs of your dashboard going at once. I'm pretty sure that between homestuck and tumblr my soul has been signed away.

Noooooope!

tumblr_mry3gjNI291sgswfho1_400.gif

I'm content lurking thank you!

Also it did occur to me while pulling that gif out of my gif bookmark folder that said gif is in fact ironically from Tumblr. ...Like most reaction gifs.

Also nearing my total post count really isn't all that impressive. Despite having technically joined Iwaku over a year ago I really wasn't very active until recently so yeah...
You don't want to have fun? D:

Eh fine.
Though I did have 30k posts on Old Guild before the crash...
That right there might show how obsessive I can get. XD

You don't want to have fun? D:

Eh fine.
Though I did have 30k posts on Old Guild before the crash...
That right there might show how obsessive I can get. XD

Before the oldGuild crash, I think I was within the top 10 members for highest post count. I know I was within the top 20, at least. Either way, I was on the first page when you searched for members by post count.

get-on-my-level.gif

^ And that gif isn't from Tumblr. I made that gif myself out of a Youtube video that a friend of mine posted. ...And then it was featured in an episode of Idea Channel. And that made me geek the fuck out.

Anywho I have lots of fun lurking and also having the time to get my work done and then watch things and play games and stuff.

Before the oldGuild crash, I think I was within the top 10 members for highest post count. I know I was within the top 20, at least. Either way, I was on the first page when you searched for members by post count.

get-on-my-level.gif

^ And that gif isn't from Tumblr. I made that gif myself out of a Youtube video that a friend of mine posted. ...And then it was featured in an episode of Idea Channel. And that made me geek the fuck out.

Anywho I have lots of fun lurking and also having the time to get my work done and then watch things and play games and stuff.
That 30k put me in the Top 5 Kaga :P
I was more active than anyone else in Spam or OT.
The only 4 above me were constant RP enthusiasts.

Granted a good portion of that 30k was also from RP days...

Regardless! Why have lot's of fun, when you can have lots AND lots of fun! :P

That 30k put me in the Top 5 Kaga :P

Well fuck if I remember the actual numbers.

I was more active than anyone else in Spam or OT.
The only 4 above me were constant RP enthusiasts.

Granted a good portion of that 30k was also from RP days...

I know a good portion of my post count was from RP. ...And from OOC chatter. In fact I remember my post count being fairly high before I even stepped into Spam so yeah.

Regardless! Why have lot's of fun, when you can have lots AND lots of fun! :P

BECAUSE I'M CONTENT WITH MY CURRENT AMOUNT OF VARIETY THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE ME GETTING SUCKED INTO ONE WEBSITE.