I feel like SPN's gonna go around accusing everybody of being some sort of demon and throwing salt in everyone's eyes. Like you're gonna be the life of the party.

You mean catchy pop music isn't the work of the devil?!

Not ones of the Kpop variety.

My entire life is a lie. Oh well, at least I've got hot korean boys to dull the pain of realization.

You know.

The Doctor fought the devil once. Well, actually, he fought the devil twice and apparently totally forgot about the first time, because continuity's really weird in that show.

Makes me wonder what Supernatural would have to say about that.

You got your hot Korean boys I got Ezio Auditore.

And Yahtzee Croshaw.

And Alex Mercer.

And Captain Viridian.

And Commander Video.

And.... Yeah.

You got your hot Korean boys I got Ezio Auditore.

And Yahtzee Croshaw.

And Alex Mercer.

And Captain Viridian.

And Commander Video.

And.... Yeah.

A lot of kpop idols are surprisingly unattractive actually. At least to me, lol.

Alright, alright, we've all got our hot boys, we all know that.

On an RP note: @Kaga-kun how are we going to start the RP? Like, I know it's sandboxy, but how will we minimalise the amount of time our fandoms spend by themselves?

I feel like SPN's gonna go around accusing everybody of being some sort of demon and throwing salt in everyone's eyes. Like you're gonna be the life of the party.

I might as well apologize for him now. Its likely he's going to turn into a demon at some point and throw holy water on himself, the fandom agrees that it only happens when he is really angry. :/

Alright, alright, we've all got our hot boys, we all know that.

On an RP note: @Kaga-kun how are we going to start the RP? Like, I know it's sandboxy, but how will we minimalise the amount of time our fandoms spend by themselves?

I think all we have to do is make sure that we all initiate an interaction with someone within our first or second post.

Like, for example I'll probably have Doctor Who just materialize in Sherlock's apartment because it makes sense that they would already know each other.

I might as well apologize for him now. Its likely he's going to turn into a demon at some point and throw holy water on himself, the fandom agrees that it only happens when he is really angry. :/

As the Harry Potter fandom would say, "constant vigilance!"

Well, I'll apologize in advance if (more like when) Homestuck goes into Trickster Mode.

Well, I wonder who Homestuck will go to/who arrives at Homestuck's place...

Well, I'll apologize in advance if (more like when) Homestuck goes into Trickster Mode.

Well, I wonder who Homestuck will go to/who arrives at Homestuck's place...

I can't get that contagious!trickster mode comic out of my head (I shared it on the interest check thread). I sort of hope something like that goes down at some point in this rp

I can't get that contagious!trickster mode comic out of my head (I shared it on the interest check thread). I sort of hope something like that goes down at some point in this rp
Well I'll just have to do it now don't I? ;D

Reactions: Indabayou

Honestly I would love to see Trickster versions of the other Fandoms. Like I said, I already have a pretty good idea what Trickster Doctor Who would be like...

Reactions: Indabayou
Same with me. Kpop fans gone wrong are really freaking scary, I'd love to see what I can do with that.

Not sure about Trickster!REZ....

Meanwhile I shall ponder whether or not to bring in [PROTOTYPE], Assassin's Creed, or Zero Punctuation into the mix when we have an extra character slot...

Makes me wonder what Supernatural would have to say about that.
One up you by talking about how he stopped Lucifer and locked him up. Then cry because he left the youngest brother in there with him.

I am realizing that SPN is going to be such an arse. Unfortunately that's exactly what both the show and the fandom are like.

Not sure about Trickster!REZ....

Meanwhile I shall ponder whether or not to bring in [PROTOTYPE], Assassin's Creed, or Zero Punctuation into the mix when we have an extra character slot...

I haven't heard of the others, but an assassins creed character would definitely be cool. All that sneaking and parkour? Heck yeah!

Honestly I would love to see Trickster versions of the other Fandoms. Like I said, I already have a pretty good idea what Trickster Doctor Who would be like...
Are we going candy-trickster or fandom-au trickster? Important questions.