Ah, alright then. Consider her accepted!

You might have to wait a little bit before I can get you all the info you need to jump into the IC, though. Since the RP is only re-opened for a limited time and we have a significant number of new players joining right now, I figured it would be best to just write one run-down for all the newcomers, rather than helping each member individually. (...And also, it may take some time for me to just... write all of that, too.)

So, I recommend starting with the summary of major IC events in the first post of this thread. Within the next week or two I'll work on putting together a more updated summary, as well as a more detailed run-down of everything going on in the IC right now and where everyone's characters are.

Alrighty, that's all good by me, take as much time as you need. I should be focusing on getting a character written and started-off for my man Darryus' RP over the next few days as well, in other words I ain't in any hurry.

I read the summary already but I'll keep an eye out for any additions. Should ease me over any knowledge barrier, cheers. Though I kept her as a relatively simple character so that she's quite adaptable to whatever chars are in her vicinity, hopefully.

Hmmmm... Fair enough! Could I have, say, a large portion of the city that shifts and changes constantly, with a couple of permanent places? I feel like that would also do a good job of representing the Lyrical Nanoha universe.

Honestly I prefer the idea of Nanoha's home being normal-size on the outside (and only weirdly-large on the inside) than for her to just have "a large chunk of the city" from the get-go. After all, that initial idea is not so different from Doctor Who's TARDIS, now that I think about it.

Honestly I prefer the idea of Nanoha's home being normal-size on the outside (and only weirdly-large on the inside) than for her to just have "a large chunk of the city" from the get-go. After all, that initial idea is not so different from Doctor Who's TARDIS, now that I think about it.
In that case, I will rewrite it as an ordinary house that has too many doors. Almost all of which lead not to outside, but to a different part of the house-universe. Should be a loooot of fun.

In that case, I will rewrite it as an ordinary house that has too many doors. Almost all of which lead not to outside, but to a different part of the house-universe. Should be a loooot of fun.

Ah, yeah, that works!

@Lstorm I was just about to say "let me know when you're done making edits to your CS, and then I'll add it to the accepted list", but now it seems like... it maybe doesn't need edits?

If the original description of her home matches the thing that we agreed on just now, then, I guess it's good to go. If you still need to make some edits then uh... let me know when you've done that.

I was then also going to say "I'm sick and sleep deprived which is probably why my reading comprehension is apparently so poor right now and I can't seem to figure out if the two descriptions match up," BUT, if there's any room for confusion (which there currently is), then maybe it would be best to edit the description to clarify the whole "different doors lead to different places" thing. Sleep-deprived Kag or not. >.>

I have not changed the description yet, but I will do that the first thing tomorrow morning! Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Kagayours
No postage because I was too busy moderating a stream chat. I'll post saturday.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Aaaaaand I am done. Still not 100% satisfied with what I have, so I may expand on it a little bit, but I think it works for now.

Also, today is the three year anniversary. Happy thread anniversy @Kagayours

Aaaaaand I am done. Still not 100% satisfied with what I have, so I may expand on it a little bit, but I think it works for now.

Looks good to me! I'll add her to the accepted list. ^^

When the Psych movie makes a funny Pokemon go about trying to hatch a 10KM egg because it might be a Jigglypuff.

When the Psych movie makes a funny Pokemon go about trying to hatch a 10KM egg because it might be a Jigglypuff.

...A Jigglypuff is so not worth 10k, though. XD I would be disappointed if a Jigglypuff came out of a 5k egg, much less a 10k. XD

...A Jigglypuff is so not worth 10k, though. XD I would be disappointed if a Jigglypuff came out of a 5k egg, much less a 10k. XD

I think that what makes the joke work so well for Pokemon go fans. It works because it doesn't know what it's talking about in the best way possible.

I think that what makes the joke work so well for Pokemon go fans. It works because it doesn't know what it's talking about in the best way possible.

...I am confused.

Because to me it sounds more like some writer was trying to make a cheap pop culture reference without understanding the thing that they were referencing. Which makes the whole thing kind of hollow and unfunny.

And you describing it as being so clever makes me feel like there's some missing link here that I'm not getting.

...I am confused.

Because to me it sounds more like some writer was trying to make a cheap pop culture reference without understanding the thing that they were referencing. Which makes the whole thing kind of hollow and unfunny.

And you describing it as being so clever makes me feel like there's some missing link here that I'm not getting.

I think what makes it funny is the delivery and the setting. It would have been hollow and unfunny if it wasn't delivered so damn straight face and while the characters were at an abandoned mental hospital.

Looks good to me! I'll add her to the accepted list. ^^
Woohoo! Full Power Destruction incoming as soon as I know what is actually happening in the IC!

That part where you are writing a post, which involves talking to Animorphs and planning to chase after him... only to realize that Touhou ended up outside the TARDIS. Ah well.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
That part where you are writing a post, which involves talking to Animorphs and planning to chase after him... only to realize that Touhou ended up outside the TARDIS. Ah well.

We could make it so that Touhou winds up inside the TARDIS, too, if you want. That would be reasonable if she was standing close enough to him when the TARDIS finished materializing.

Edit: Ah but wait, then I would have to edit Soul Eater's part...

Eh, it's still doable. I'm flexible.

Edit: Ah but wait, then I would have to edit Soul Eater's part...

Yeah, that was the problem I was facing too. Eh, I'm almost finished writing an alternative anyway; In short, Touhou figured that without the TARDIS, Animorphs wasn't going to be able to escape her anyway, and sodidn't bother giving chase immediately... only for the TARDIS to reappear, making her quickly regret her previous mentality.

Yeah, that was the problem I was facing too. Eh, I'm almost finished writing an alternative anyway; In short, Touhou figured that without the TARDIS, Animorphs wasn't going to be able to escape her anyway, and sodidn't bother giving chase immediately... only for the TARDIS to reappear, making her quickly regret her previous mentality.

I'm still not sure whether this means you decided to go with your original idea or the alternate one in the end. I... guess I'll find out when you finish writing it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯