I'm still not sure whether this means you decided to go with your original idea or the alternate one in the end. I... guess I'll find out when you finish writing it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It means that, yes, Touhou gives chase, but can't catch up in time to actually end up inside the TARDIS :P.

It means that, yes, Touhou gives chase, but can't catch up in time to actually end up inside the TARDIS :P.

Mm, alright. As long as you're ok with that.

Postage. Wordswordswordswordswords....

Reactions: Kagayours
Doin' a bit of necromancy here. :D

9GDOTTs.png

Name:
Kill La Kill (KLK or "Kae" for short)

Appearance:
As in the following image. KLK's hair is longer and her sailor suit has received an upgrade from most of the images linked elsewhere in this post.

Personality:
Never a complete edgelord, KLK will nonetheless sometimes be seen brooding over slights. She can be surprisingly down-to-earth for all of that, and quite happy to share a meal or take a relaxing stroll around Fandom Square.

Abilities & Equipment:
  • Resistance
    Can take a massive amount of damage before finally admitting to defeat. This includes such attacks as being thrown across town, overwhelming force, punctures, and bludgeoning damage. Her indefatigable spirit belies her build.
  • Regeneration
    The Life Fibers within her create a healing factor, allowing her to get back on her feet quickly after a smackdown.
  • Agility
    Astonishing speed and accuracy, as well as the ability to dodge and evade many attacks in succession.
  • Kamui
    What looks like a simple sailor suit nonetheless is a being of great power. "Senketsu" is sentient, KLK's kamui or 'godrobe', made of Life Fibers and synchronized to KLK's blood. When this synchronization is in effect, usually initiated by pulling the stop-pin from her handguard, the kamui draws blood to lend power to KLK. If she gets low on blood, she may be in grave danger. If somehow more Life Fibers are found, the kamui will absorb them to gain power. Senketsu can speak with KLK alone, unless another person who shares the same blood as KLK appears. Additional features include the ability to fly while wearing Senketsu, though this draws a bit more stamina and blood to maintain.
  • Scissor Blades
    A pair of enormous scissors, one red and the other purple. They can shrink down to become pocket-sized, and return to their full size, at will. These have the unique ability to cleave through Life Fibers. Typically, KLK only uses the red blade, as the two combined can be overkill.
  • Fashion Week
    A super-powered mode for her kamui, "Fashion Week" allows KLK to temporarily surpass human limits and become nearly invincible. Enhancements include instantaneous regeneration, insane speed and flight. This mode consumes a lot of blood to maintain, and cannot last for long. When deactivated, KLK will be drained of energy for a good while and vulnerable during this time.
Home:
KLK lives in a tiny shack at the town's southeast edge. It doesn't have many amenities, but it has enough to be cozy while she gets her life sorted out once again.

Quirks:
  • Only loses her way sometimes. When this occurs, she might go berserk and on a rampage, cutting down anyone she sees. She's been trying to keep this under control lately.
  • Explains things away with Life Fibers very easily. Rather, doesn't explain.
  • Tends to monologue when she feels she's in the right. This includes during fights.
  • Feisty. Might start a fight over a small issue if it's not been a good day.
  • Absolutely over-the-top. If something can be overdone, it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jill
Thread Planet KLK-X. A giant ball of yarn set in space that Kill La Kill escaped from, shortly before its destruction. She doesn't remember if she once lived there or if she was born from its destruction, curiously, though her personality has a certain force to it that denies amnesia. Then, too, she remembers a past life full of crazy events, so it may be that she only lived there for a time. She now lives in a tiny shack at the town's southeast edge. It doesn't have many amenities, but it has enough to be cozy while she gets her life sorted out once again.

I'm... confused as to whether or not this ball-of-yarn planet was supposed to be a thing that actually existed in the Fandomverse, or if you're implying that KLK just has a bunch of false memories of living there for some reason.

If it's the latter, that's... iffy? I mean it would make sense if there's some reason why it would make sense for your fandom specifically to have false memories. But in most cases, the fandoms are pretty self-aware about what they are and where they come from and they don't have false memories of living in their canon worlds. ...If that's what this is supposed to be.

If it's the former -- the Fandomverse is essentially a pocket-dimension and therefore isn't big enough to house entire fandom-based planets.

Everything else about the CS looks alright, though. o3o

I'm... confused as to whether or not this ball-of-yarn planet was supposed to be a thing that actually existed in the Fandomverse, or if you're implying that KLK just has a bunch of false memories of living there for some reason.
Ahh, my bad. I can remove the part about the planet entirely, as for some reason I thought I needed to include an original homeworld in addition to the current "home". Would that work?

Ahh, my bad. I can remove the part about the planet entirely, as for some reason I thought I needed to include an original homeworld in addition to the current "home". Would that work?

Yes, removing the "home planet" reference would be the only necessary change.

An announcement (mainly directed at new members) @Eru @Ezio D'Ouche No More @Lstorm @A.O. Taku @dark

The "general summary" on the first post of the OOC will be updated within the next few days. Even this update won't give you the full picture of what everyone's characters are currently up to in the IC, however, since the point of the general summary is to discuss large plot arcs that effect a large number of players, and the recent activities of a few groups in the IC don't really fit that description.

The full rundown of everything that's happening in the here-and-now -- which includes some backstory on how the current groups of characters came to be, where needed -- will come sometime later.

Also, posted. I think I should be up-to-date for all my characters now?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Eru @Lstorm @Ezio D'Ouche No More

CURRENT GROUPS IN THE IC:

Sonic, Pokemon, and Minecraft are currently making their way through Exdeath's tower/dungeon.

Hamilton, Teen Wolf, Scooby, and Avengers are at… some nonspecific location in Fandom Square, where they just finished defeating the last of the tiny bird monsters, and they were just joined by Undertale, Teen Titans, The Lunar Chronicles, Dear Evan Hansen, and the Beatles, who all rode in on a pink lion, hopping through a pink portal that appeared nearby.

A long time ago, Megaman was asked to keep an eye on the sleeping Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, who is now a drop-out fandom. Then Groundhog Day Musical appeared on the scene, and now Megaman is debating whether or not it's ok to leave DHMIS behind to continue to investigate the whole Exdeath ordeal.

When Exdeath left that big, perfectly-round crater in the ground, that crater was later discovered by Council members Soul Eater and Black Butler. When Touhou arrived on the scene, they started to ask her what she knew about the cause of the crater — and then the notoriously chaotic and destructive Red vs Blue entered the scene, claiming to be a "ghost" and possessing a tank that had been modified to include Dalek weaponry. Then, the TARDIS materialized nearby, and from that TARDIS emerged Animorphs, who had morphed into Doctor Who and was therefore pretending to be him. RvB's Dalek-tank was soon destroyed, but that only allowed RvB, still an apparent "ghost", to possess Touhou's amulet instead. Meanwhile, the entire group became increasingly suspicious that "Doctor Who" was not actually the person he claimed to be. These suspicions were even further solidified when the TARDIS dematerialized again without anyone inside. Then, while Animorphs was being questioned about his true identity, he remembered that he still had a key to the TARDIS with him, and that he could use that key to summon the TARDIS back. And so he summoned the TARDIS, causing it to materialize around him — but not before Black Butler, still not wanting this imposter to get away with such a powerful vessel, tackled him at the last second, causing them both to be inside the TARDIS when it finished materializing. To summarize, this means that Animorphs and Black Butler are inside the TARDIS, while a confused Touhou, Soul Eater, and amulet-possessing-ghost-RvB linger around outside of it.

As for the museum group — Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, alternate-universe Fire Emblem, half-Cyberman-Sherlock, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Age — their entire party was together in the TARDIS when it was summoned back to the Fandomverse. Which means that, from their perspective, Animorphs and Black Butler suddenly appeared in the room with them when the TARDIS landed. And it means that the aforementioned group of Touhou, Soul Eater, and RvB are all standing just outside.

IN ADDITION TO THESE GROUPS, WE ALSO HAVE FREE CHARACTERS — meaning, characters that have not been seen in a while but could still be used again in the IC if you want to interact with that character. You would just have to message the owner of that character and plan out some way for your character and theirs to meet. This is also a good way to start up a new story arc or introduce a new bit of chaos to deal with, if you're interested in doing so.

The current free characters are Trigun (played by me), Type-Moon (played by @Minerva), and Attack on Titan (played by @Takumi). We also have plenty of new characters that have not yet been introduced into the IC at all (that would be you guys). And, for the purposes of this list, they basically count as free characters, as well. Those characters would be Kill la Kill (played by @Eru), LaTale (played by @Ezio D'Ouche No More), and Lyrical Nanoha (played by @Lstorm). So, you guys are welcome to contact each other to get a new interaction started instead of reaching out to an established member of the RP, if you prefer.

TO JOIN THE IC, I RECOMMEND DOING ONE OF THREE THINGS:
  1. Choose an existing group of characters in the IC, and have your character stumble upon that group and join in on whatever it is that they're doing.
  2. Contact the owner of a free character, and plan out some way for your character and theirs to meet, thus starting a new group of characters that others can potentially join in on.
  3. Write an open-ended intro post, and wait for other characters to come and interact with you. This is the option that I'm least-likely to recommend unless you've already contacted other members of the RP and planned for other specific characters to come and interact with you soon (in which case, you're basically just doing the same thing as option #2). If you don't have a plan, then you might be waiting a pretty long time for anyone to try interacting with you.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN WITH AN EXISTING GROUP, post here telling me which one it is. Some are easier to jump into than others, so I'll want to help ease the transition into the group as much as I can.

AND, THAT'S BASICALLY IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. I'll check in on you guys sometime next week to offer even more help if anyone is still stuck after the initial dust has settled.

Thanks for such a comprehensive summary. I'll think about where she'd be best fitting in at this moment, since I did rush her concept a little at the time but now have a much better idea of her. I'll read over the recent IC as well. In the meantime if anyone has some particularly juicy ideas cooking and could do with more bodies present for them, basically, please do mention them to me as I'm quite malleable.

@Eru @Lstorm @Ezio D'Ouche No More
Hamilton, Teen Wolf, Scooby, and Avengers are at… some nonspecific location in Fandom Square, where they just finished defeating the last of the tiny bird monsters, and they were just joined by Undertale, Teen Titans, The Lunar Chronicles, Dear Evan Hansen, and the Beatles, who all rode in on a pink lion, hopping through a pink portal that appeared nearby.

This sounds like it would be a good group to join, but I am also open to teaming up with free characters. In the latter case, I will probably have Lyrical Nanoha search for Jewel Seeds, as they both make for really convenient plot devices and represent a legitimate danger to the fandoms involved. They can do "neat things" like entangling entire city blocks with vines as seen in the attached picture and that is them at their nicest. At their meanest and most potent, they can spawn powerful monsters that could be effectively considered minibosses in game terms.
Jewel Seed 1.png

Last edited:
Alright, I've finally had the time to sit down and read things through carefully!
I'm currently thinking about having KLK join up with the Exdeath situation, unless that has more or less fallen by the wayside?
Alternately I am open to entering with another free character, though I'd think it'd be better to take care of an existing scenario first instead of creating an all-new one.

Actually, I was also thinking the most enjoyable by a way for me writing LT would be the Exdeath exploration/dungeon-crawl. Problem was, I reckoned it'd be a little difficult for me to think up a half-decent justification for how she got there. If KLK's also heading that way though, LaTale can certainly tag along as well.

Reactions: Eru
On the note of the Exdeath place; there are multiple paths that haven't been explored yet. You can always take one of those paths.