Alright, I've finally had the time to sit down and read things through carefully!
I'm currently thinking about having KLK join up with the Exdeath situation, unless that has more or less fallen by the wayside?
Alternately I am open to entering with another free character, though I'd think it'd be better to take care of an existing scenario first instead of creating an all-new one.

Actually, I was also thinking the most enjoyable by a way for me writing LT would be the Exdeath exploration/dungeon-crawl. Problem was, I reckoned it'd be a little difficult for me to think up a half-decent justification for how she got there. If KLK's also heading that way though, LaTale can certainly tag along as well.

Joining up with the current dungeon-crawling group might be a bit difficult -- as they are significantly farther ahead, assuming KLK and LaTale start at the same entrance that the other group did -- but as Neo said, they can definitely start exploring the dungeon on their own, and maybe find some new things.

Yeah, I hadn't read over the full recent IC yet - just a skim - but I'd still figured that'd be the case. Still, I'm down for being a second party so long as Eru is, though a duo makes for a rather light complement.

Joining up with the current dungeon-crawling group might be a bit difficult -- as they are significantly farther ahead, assuming KLK and LaTale start at the same entrance that the other group did -- but as Neo said, they can definitely start exploring the dungeon on their own, and maybe find some new things.
Yeah, I hadn't read over the full recent IC yet - just a skim - but I'd still figured that'd be the case. Still, I'm down for being a second party so long as Eru is, though a duo makes for a rather light complement.
If it's the same entrance, we could either explore or speedrun it, depending on how much knowledge of the situation our characters might have, and how volatile Exdeath might be. :p
(Also is that a VA11-HALLA reference I spy?)

Reactions: Jill
If it's the same entrance, we could either explore or speedrun it, depending on how much knowledge of the situation our characters might have, and how volatile Exdeath might be. :p
(Also is that a VA11-HALLA reference I spy?)

Well, conveniently LaTale is quite the beast when it comes to clearing tower-dungeons thanks to her game's prevalence of them. But with the situation itself, she's pretty ignorant... well, she's very much out-of-the-loop.Either way it's probably worth a try, if we hustle to catch-up but don't manage to close the gap or lose the trail, we'll still find something the others missed-on.

LT doesn't have much of a clear motivation for dabbling in any of what's going-down. For now Exdeath'd make more sense because he's 'the classic' RPG villain, and more importantly has a lot of mooks, plus hopefully loot, under his command.

(Yeah, it is. Just switching to maintain my name from my last forums, but I loved the game and Michael Kelly's soundtrack.)

Reactions: Eru
Well, conveniently LaTale is quite the beast when it comes to clearing tower-dungeons thanks to her game's prevalence of them. But with the situation itself, she's pretty ignorant... well, she's very much out-of-the-loop.Either way it's probably worth a try, if we hustle to catch-up but don't manage to close the gap or lose the trail, we'll still find something the others missed-on.

LT doesn't have much of a clear motivation for dabbling in any of what's going-down. For now Exdeath'd make more sense because he's 'the classic' RPG villain, and more importantly has a lot of mooks, plus hopefully loot, under his command.

(Yeah, it is. Just switching to maintain my name from my last forums, but I loved the game and Michael Kelly's soundtrack.)
I guess our hook could be "gotta stop Exdeath, not sure which path is correct so let's go dungeon diving a bit?" :D

I guess our hook could be "gotta stop Exdeath, not sure which path is correct so let's go dungeon diving a bit?" :D

Alrighty, seems good to me. On paper it's quite a silly/scant justification to embark on a probably-dangerous incursion, but - I mean, yeah, LT would totally be like that and it seems to me like KLK's a similar way.

LaTale's just dying to have a decent reason to get out of her place for more than a couple hours. Oversimplifying bad guys is low-key a specialty of hers so, knowing that Exdeath's been 'misbehaving', that's more than enough of a hook for her to round up her arsenal and kick-in his front door. That and maybe wanting to show-off a little. ;)

So, @Kagayours would joining the group at Fandom Square be as simple as showing up to the location? Try as I might, I can find no real explanation as to why Lyrical Nanoha would show up inside a massive dungein or *inside* the TARDIS based on the other groups' locations.

So, @Kagayours would joining the group at Fandom Square be as simple as showing up to the location? Try as I might, I can find no real explanation as to why Lyrical Nanoha would show up inside a massive dungein or *inside* the TARDIS based on the other groups' locations.

o3o Which Fandom Square group? You mean the one with Undertale, Scooby, Hamilton, etc?

Yeah, that one. I am not sure if I have a good idea for entering in the other groups and the other newcomers have already seemed to organise themselves, so I figured it would be the best one to join.

Yeah, that one. I am not sure if I have a good idea for entering in the other groups and the other newcomers have already seemed to organise themselves, so I figured it would be the best one to join.

You're definitely more than welcome to join KLK and LT AKA 'Goon Squad #2', we're starting from the bottom of the tower so there wouldn't be much to explain prior to. As in, we're all rolling-up. However, that's dependent on how combat-enthusiastic she is, might not be a fitting first move for every char in which case the other group(s) would better suit. But, Eru and I for sure don't want you to feel like you're uninvited to ours if you would like to come.

Yeah, that's fine. You can just... walk on up to them, if you want to join that group.

You're definitely more than welcome to join KLK and LT AKA 'Goon Squad #2', we're starting from the bottom of the tower so there wouldn't be much to explain prior to. As in, we're all rolling-up. However, that's dependent on how combat-enthusiastic she is, might not be a fitting first move for every char in which case the other group(s) would better suit. But, Eru and I for sure don't want you to feel like you're uninvited to ours if you would like to come.

^ But also, yeah, this group would be easy to join, too.

Yup! And on that note, how should we begin? I was considering having KLK pop up at the dungeon's entrance and wait for LT, in order to enter as a pair. Though with the addition of Lyrical, entering as a trio would work well too.

Yup! And on that note, how should we begin? I was considering having KLK pop up at the dungeon's entrance and wait for LT, in order to enter as a pair. Though with the addition of Lyrical, entering as a trio would work well too.

That's a good question. If you did make the first post I'd appreciate that, since I usually work better playing-off others, especially when it comes starting out. LaTale probably would be the last one to the scene as well, given that she's so disorganised to begin with and she has to pick-and-choose a few from dozens of weapons.

I mean for me a trio's even better, that's 'the classic' light dungeon crew and I also find it a little more difficult to get to grips with and start developing a character (of which you're not quite sure yet) if you're only alongside and starting out interacting with one other; not to say you wouldn't do a great job, it just means less contrast and unpredictability to goad reactions from any of the chars which is what seems to better establish their personality.

Uh, that's a bit technical of me, I've just never been too hot on 1-1y situations I mean. Anyways, that's only if Lstorm does actually want to come which is their call.

That's a good question. If you did make the first post I'd appreciate that, since I usually work better playing-off others, especially when it comes starting out. LaTale probably would be the last one to the scene as well, given that she's so disorganised to begin with and she has to pick-and-choose a few from dozens of weapons.

I mean for me a trio's even better, that's 'the classic' light dungeon crew and I also find it a little more difficult to get to grips with and start developing a character (of which you're not quite sure yet) if you're only alongside and starting out interacting with one other; not to say you wouldn't do a great job, it just means less contrast and unpredictability to goad reactions from any of the chars which is what seems to better establish their personality.

Uh, that's a bit technical of me, I've just never been too hot on 1-1y situations I mean. Anyways, that's only if Lstorm does actually want to come which is their call.

Hmmmm... That could also be a good idea. I am not completely caught up with the current events, but based on the recap (and a quick read of the Wiki entry) Exdeath's tower might be something that Lyrical Nanoha would be willing to tackle. Heck, she may have started out only examining it along with its sudden appearance, not realising that a group has already entered. Honestly, this would also be a better idea for me as I am not used to massive groups. From the description of Exdeath, the tower sounds like a Tower of Maximum Evil anyways... Is that right, @Kagayours ?

@Takumi @Neobullseye @neobendium @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rithas @Minerva @Eru @Lstorm @Jill @Gwazi Magnum @Raven

Hey all! Just letting you know that I'll be closing the RP off to new players again soon. I've already taken down the banner ad, and you can expect to see the thread prefixes change back in the next day or so. HOWEVER, the changing of the thread prefixes is not the deadline for @dark and @A.O. Taku to get their CS's in. In fact, there's no specific deadline on that at all, and I'm fine with their CS's coming in a while after the thread closes up again (although it may take me longer to reply to those CS's...). The only reason I want to close the RP to new players now is because it's getting a bit too close to the start of the semester for me to feel comfortable accepting any other new players, besides those who have already expressed interest and reserved a fandom and all that (that is, Dark and Taku).

• Useful
I'm being poked? *Reads the other posts*

Okay, about Exdeath's Tower. At the moment, the outside of the tower looks like a hodgepodge of different materials (mostly because that's exactly what it is), and the direct surroundings are heavily damaged. As for the inside, the interior is currently heavily damaged, both because of the fact that the structure isn't all that sturdy to begin with and due to the battles the previous party had. Do note that even though another group already went through the place, there might still be some monsters left in the area, both inside and outside the tower.

@Neobullseye So essentially, it is a very suspicious structure in the middle of nowhere?

@Neobullseye So essentially, it is a very suspicious structure in the middle of nowhere?

"In the middle of nowhere" is a bit of a stretch, considering it's located somewhere in the outskirts of the town, but aside from that it would be very suspiscious.

I can very much work with that using Lyrical Nanoha! If something is suspicious, she might want to check it out. That means, @Jill and @Eru that if you are okay with it, Lyrical Nanoha will be joining in on your adventure. Prepare for an EPIC BEFRIENDING.

Reactions: Eru and Jill