Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1! You won't believe this!!!!!!!

We have a fan!!! An actual person who enjoys reading this RP!

I left the page open and my sister decided to use my computer for something dumb like homework and she ended up reading the whole thing and she loved it! She told me that the 'uncontrollable inclination to fangirl around the Beatles' (her words) was really funny and she laughed at me for getting Supernatural ignored by the general fandom community. She also complemented everyone's writing skills, even my own, which has me worried, she has to be reading some pretty awful stuff if she thinks I write well.

Reactions: Clirkus
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1! You won't believe this!!!!!!!

We have a fan!!! An actual person who enjoys reading this RP!

I left the page open and my sister decided to use my computer for something dumb like homework and she ended up reading the whole thing and she loved it! She told me that the 'uncontrollable inclination to fangirl around the Beatles' (her words) was really funny and she laughed at me for getting Supernatural ignored by the general fandom community. She also complemented everyone's writing skills, even my own, which has me worried, she has to be reading some pretty awful stuff if she thinks I write well.

Hah! That's awesome!
lol.gif

And it kind of reminds me, I told an IRL friend of mine about this RP a few days ago, and I listed off the fandoms that we have, and she said, "...What? No classic rock fandom?" and I was like "Well... we have the Beatles..." and she said "But Queens, though" and I said "Do you want to be the Queens Fandom? Because that's easily arrangeable! No one's taken that yet!" and then she nearly took my computer from me and got straight to work on that before she realized that this wasn't a Tumblr RP. So... I'm not sure how she feels about joining, now.

But yeah we may or may not get Queens soon. Either way she liked what I said about our shenanigans thus far.

At any rate you can tell your sister that she's welcome to join if she likes (assuming you have no problems with her being here). o.o

Reactions: Clirkus
ALSO

@Cephalo, I had a thought.

What does Homestuck think of the Problem Sleuth Fandom?

AND AND ALSO more related to Katzenchen's note,

@Clirkus I should also mention that I emailed Night Vale's CS and his intro post to a friend of mine and she thought they were amazing. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hah! That's awesome!
lol.gif

And it kind of reminds me, I told an IRL friend of mine about this RP a few days ago, and I listed off the fandoms that we have, and she said, "...What? No classic rock fandom?" and I was like "Well... we have the Beatles..." and she said "But Queens, though" and I said "Do you want to be the Queens Fandom? Because that's easily arrangeable! No one's taken that yet!" and then she nearly took my computer from me and got straight to work on that before she realized that this wasn't a Tumblr RP. So... I'm not sure how she feels about joining, now.

But yeah we may or may not get Queens soon. Either way she liked what I said about our shenanigans thus far.

At any rate you can tell your sister that she's welcome to join if she likes (assuming you have no problems with her being here). o.o
My sister hates forums for some odd reason. She loves reading them and even suggesting how my characters should respond (She's been bugging me lately about how Supernatural should respond to how everyone is ignoring him) I think her problem is she's too lazy to join and keep up with posting and the like. She's told me on many occasions that she finds reading so much easier than writing. I don't blame her though, she has a much more busy life than I do. I'm into music and she is into sports, you can guess which takes up more time.

And a classic rock fandom...... Queens fandom? I can only imagine this would be Supernatural's reaction:
jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-gif.gif

My sister hates forums for some odd reason. She loves reading them and even suggesting how my characters should respond (She's been bugging me lately about how Supernatural should respond to how everyone is ignoring him) I think her problem is she's too lazy to join and keep up with posting and the like. She's told me on many occasions that she finds reading so much easier than writing. I don't blame her though, she has a much more busy life than I do. I'm into music and she is into sports, you can guess which takes up more time.

Hmm... fair enough.

And yeah sorry about ignoring Supernatural. With large groups it gets harder to actually wait for every single person when it just feels so natural to reply after only like 2-3 posts. ^^"

And a classic rock fandom...... Queens fandom? I can only imagine this would be Supernatural's reaction:
jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-gif.gif

XD Suddenly I really want a Queens Fandom.

ngydfn2.png

Finally finished editing Trigun's hair! :D

I really want to make another character but sadly I just don't have the time or energy for a second one. School is too stressful.

^^ Thanks. That turned out to actually be a lot harder than I thought it would the way the hair was styled. o.o I had a hard time conceptualizing which parts should be dark and which shouldn't...

I really want to make another character but sadly I just don't have the time or energy for a second one. School is too stressful.

Hmmm... Well, if inspiration strikes, I suppose you could at least reserve one, then maybe work on the CS when you find the time, and then just jump into the IC once your schedule lets up a bit.

I mean, we currently have 3 CS's for characters that don't have intro posts yet -- the oldest of which is RvB which was posted almost a week ago -- not that there's anything wrong with that. You could write up a CS and then not actually use the character for weeks for all I care.
gray.gif
Whatever works for you, man.

Remember that part where I said I wasn't gonna make another character.

I lied.

Name: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Appearance:

tumblr_myu7pf9KOw1sqb9q7o3_r2_400.gif

Personality: Attack on Titan has a rather explosive personality, and that's not just because Eren is the main protagonist (or the fact that he sometimes turns into a titan). His fandom is chaotically exciting at best and terribly sorrowful at worst. He is a deeply emotional fandom due to the rampant character death which is made all the more personal by the anime/manga's accurate portrayal of human nature. There's a little bit of each character in him: Eren's foolhardy bravery, Armin's analytical mind, Mikasa's loyalty, Levi's judgment, Jean's will to be the best he can be, Petra's devotion to the cause, and yes even Sasha's love of good food. He is confused at times since a large portion of his fandom has never read the manga and still has a lot of unanswered questions, and eagerly awaits season two, hoping beyond hope that his favorite characters won't die. In spite of all this, his intense courage and fierce loyalty keep him going strong, and while he might be somewhat PTSD at times (okay, a lot of the time) you'd never find a better friend.

Abilities and Equipment:
Attack on Titan wears the standard-issue uniform of the Scout Regiment, proudly bearing the Wings of Freedom as a symbol of his sheer determination to overcome impossible odds. Also equipped with a 3-D Maneuvering device and disposable blade titan swords. He always wears Mikasa's scarf as a reminder of his duty to protect others, especially his friends.
He can also turn into a titan if the situation calls for it, but tries to refrain since he hasn't quite figured out how to completely control it yet.

Home: Attack on Titan's home in Fandom Square is fashioned after Eren's home in Shiganshina District before the massacre. It's a simple, sparsely furnished dwelling but it holds a lot of good memories and helps him reminisce Eren, Mikasa, and Armin's childhood days of peace and curiosity.
It's also perfectly clean, not a smudged window nor speck of dust to be seen, so you'd better leave your shoes at the door.

Quirks: As a part of his PTSD, Attack on Titan will sometimes go days without saying barely a word, or he may spontaneously break down in tears, or go into berserk mode and rage about the titans and how he'd going to kill them all someday. He often suffers from nightmares and as a result sleeps very little and constantly has a tired look in his eyes. Oh and don't ever sneak up on him, he might accidentally chop your head off.

Other: Seriously, don't go surprising him, in fact it's best to call out a warning long before you actually get near him just in case.

@Cephalo

I was derping around and just happened to find a larger version of the image that you cropped Homestuck's CS image out of.

tumblr_mhzc26wwjw1r2dg26o1_500.png

Feel free to use this one instead, if you like. It is a bit easier to see the details on it.

ALSO

@Cephalo, I had a thought.

What does Homestuck think of the Problem Sleuth Fandom?
YUSSSS, Problem Sleuth fandom! My headcanon is he's Homestuck's big brother caretaker/lusus mixed with grandfatherly wisdom because of a certain post that I don't know where it's at but it's somewhere and I just <3 it.

Reactions: Kagayours
YUSSSS, Problem Sleuth fandom! My headcanon is he's Homestuck's big brother caretaker/lusus mixed with grandfatherly wisdom because of a certain post that I don't know where it's at but it's somewhere and I just <3 it.

That sounds adorable.

Now I really wish we had a Problem Sleuth Fandom here.

I don't think I'd be able to do it myself even if I didn't already have three characters because I feel like I'd need to re-read the comic to do him any justice.

I'd feel like there would be platonic shoosh-papping between Homestuck and Problem Sleuth, if that were to happen. Long suffering exasperation too.

I have this terrible impulse to make Homestuck do some quadrant flirting with all the grace of the Amporas. It's such a good idea though.

I'd feel like there would be platonic shoosh-papping between Homestuck and Problem Sleuth, if that were to happen. Long suffering exasperation too.

I have this terrible impulse to make Homestuck do some quadrant flirting with all the grace of the Amporas. It's such a good idea though.

Quadrant flirting with who, though?