• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It's ok. I'm confused about most of what happened for the past page or so, too.

But that's fine cuz it had nothing to do with my grimdark comment.

I was sort of half-joking that AoT might go grimdark at some point, since you used an image that flickered in-and-out of grimdark, even though I recall you saying that you've never read Homestuck so I would first have to explain what grimdark is, probably...

That said, AoT probably has more right to go grimdark than any other fandom with the whole PTSD thing going on, so, that could be interesting.
It's okay I googled everything, it seemed fitting.
#angst

It's okay I googled everything, it seemed fitting.
#angst

I feel like grimdark's not so much an angst thing as just losing your goddamn mind, though. Like, in-canon, one of the most cheerful and upbeat characters in the comic wound up going grimdark (granted that was because of another character's psychic influence, but that's beside the point). Still, you might not be "evil" so much as just completely insane and over-the-edge, and you might wind up trying to murder some of your friends.

Also it's apparently widely-accepted Fandomstuck "lore" that at one point Doctor Who went grimdark and I think killed the Sonic Fandom. What could've triggered DW to go grimdark? I have no idea. But, I mean,

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio1_1280.gif

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio2_1280.gif

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio3_1280.gif

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio4_1280.gif

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio5_1280.gif

tumblr_mq5mgyB0Cw1s5gvlio6_1280.gif

Just look at this crazy bastard. o.o

Grimdark's actually kind of a really fascinating psychological thing the more I think about it.

Wow, Beatles is really just kind of adorable.

^w^ I always found a lot of their songs to be just so innocent and adorable that I just couldn't help but think of them in a sort of "d'awww" kind of way.

Good to know I've succeeded in embodying that part of them.

Now I have a bunch of their other styles to work on! But I'll get to those later.

Anywho, I should probably go to bed now.

I feel like nothing I've said in the past 6 hours made a lick of sense, no matter how hard I try. I've been feeling... weird, today. Hopefully I can sleep it off.

G'night.

Anywho, I should probably go to bed now.

I feel like nothing I've said in the past 6 hours made a lick of sense, no matter how hard I try. I've been feeling... weird, today. Hopefully I can sleep it off.

G'night.
Sleep tight. Don't let Homestuck bite.

*Goes to see friend for the weekend at his farm*

*Just two days of absence apparently results in a 'Reminder' from Kaga to post*

Ok ok I get it!
Your RP is your little baby! :P

So... What happened here? O_o

*Goes to see friend for the weekend at his farm*

*Just two days of absence apparently results in a 'Reminder' from Kaga to post*

Ok ok I get it!
Your RP is your little baby! :P

Heheheheh. I do try to emphasize the friendliness of my reminders. ^^"

So... What happened here? O_o

I'm not entirely sure, myself.

Apparently I lost the ability to words last night.

Last edited:
Screen%20Shot%202015-02-08%20at%207.40.54%20PM.png

Wait this isn't homework.

Touhou: "My enemies are my friends - after I've beaten the crap out of them"

Don't let Homestuck bite.
Jeeze Clirkus, that happened like once. You hold such a grudge, it wasn't even like a Jaws chomp. Like a nibble. A Hannibal nibble or something.

//continues to go into a rant about something that hasn't even happened (yet) and is really just me being bored but who cares not I that's for sure oh look the very real possibility of having a grimdark AoT sweeeet//

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I always forget how Hetalia has the ability to randomly stab me right in the feels right when I least expect it. ;~;

I think that perfectly describes that one episode.

No one expected a feels stab.

I'm not sure why this is entertaining but it is.

Can I just say that Night Vale's adoration of the Beatles Fandom is really kind of adorable.

I mean, "most treasured members".

This whole exchange is just so cute.

@Kaga-kun
I just want to let you know that I'm working on a double post for Supernatural and Pokémon. Its taking longer than I expected, I apologize for that.
As for when it will be up hopefully within the next few days, tonight if I'm lucky but I have 3 really important tests tomorrow and another not as important test.