Anyone.

Everyone.

You know it just occurred to me.

On Tumblr, everyone seems to portray Sherlock as not only Homestuck and Supernatural's auspistice, but also quite often as everyone's auspistice ever.

And while our Sherlock did sort of act as an auspistice for Dragon Age and Game of Thrones earlier, he's much too busy being Doctor Who's companion to do the job full-time.

So who do we get as an auspistice instead?

The Beatles.

This could go places.

You know it just occurred to me.

On Tumblr, everyone seems to portray Sherlock as not only Homestuck and Supernatural's auspistice, but also quite often as everyone's auspistice ever.

And while our Sherlock did sort of act as an auspistice for Dragon Age and Game of Thrones earlier, he's much too busy being Doctor Who's companion to do the job full-time.

So who do we get as an auspistice instead?

The Beatles.

This could go places.
Kaga. Kaga. I sense a guitar jam session. The question of it all though is who are going to be the first victims arguing fandoms for Beatles to auspitize for????

Kaga. Kaga. I sense a guitar jam session. The question of it all though is who are going to be the first victims arguing fandoms for Beatles to auspitize for????

Hmm...

Well, we already came pretty close to that with the clusterfuck that Supernatural started.

I mean,

Just then, a football-playing Fandom appeared from around the corner, whom the Beatles thought he recognized as FIFA though he wasn't entirely sure. Either way, the sports enthusiast only needed to take one look at the scene around him to deduce that things had gotten quite out of hand. "I agree!" Beatles spoke up, starting to close his umbrella as things seemed to simmer down (and as he became aware of the fact that he was standing in a convenient location where none of the bullets were hitting him). "Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friends!" he chirped. He really didn't know what was going on, still (especially with Night Vale and Homestuck apparently being soaking wet, and the latter of the two being covered in some sort of runny gray substance), but it would probably be better for everyone if they'd all stop fighting for at least the time being.

I may have already referenced his perfect auspistice song, because it's just too fitting not to.
hehe.gif

:/ Damn, you're right. But would it count if the two in the other part of clubs didn't realize? Like, that whole Supernatural thing was some weird hate-threesome except Homestuck and Night Vale were getting along too well for it to be a pitch threesome wouldn't it?

:/ Damn, you're right. But would it count if the two in the other part of clubs didn't realize? Like, that whole Supernatural thing was some weird hate-threesome except Homestuck and Night Vale were getting along too well for it to be a pitch threesome wouldn't it?

Suddenly I'm confused.

What's the problem here?

Wait.

Just wait.

Hold on while I wrap my head around this.

Are you talking about a four person quadrant. THAT ISNT EVEN POSSIBLE. What would that that even mean? What would that even look like?
Give me a moment to find a perfect supernatural reaction gif Found it.
311.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well can you really be an auspistice if the people you're being an auspistice for don't even realize what's going on?

Dude, the Beatles doesn't even realize what's going on.

I mean, he's a bit too old to wrap his head around the concept of quadrants. Unlike our other 50-something-year-olds, he's not nearly as good at changing with the times. He doesn't understand why "angel" has suddenly become an insult and he probably didn't recognize a single fandom involved in what just happened except for maybe FIFA. He just doesn't like to see people fight. :P

I mean really we can call him an auspistice all we want, and he might be sort of perfect for the role of one, but that doesn't change the fact that the only people who would have any understanding of how quadrants work are Homestuck himself and anyone who would have some reason to be vaguely knowledgeable about Homestuck (like I dunno maybe Night Vale or Sherlock since they seem to like knowing things about people).

Suddenly I feel like nothing I just said made any sense or connected to your post at all.

Actually I feel like nothing I said within the past page or two made any sense.

My brain is in weird places tonight.

Well can you really be an auspistice if the people you're being an auspistice for don't even realize what's going on?
Well basically you have to think that only Homestuck actually understands what quadrants really are (that is supposing he does because I barely understand and I read over half the series) but quadrants can happen without acknowledgement. That being said, said a kismes won't actually kill their partner where as Supernatural would because demon=bad and no demon=good. Quite literally how he thinks.

I mean, he's a bit too old to wrap his head around the concept of quadrants. Unlike our other 50-something-year-olds, he's not nearly as good at changing with the times. He doesn't understand why "angel" has suddenly become an insult and he probably didn't recognize a single fandom involved in what just happened except for maybe FIFA. He just doesn't like to see people fight. :P
Yes! I have done it! I've made a perfectly normal word an insult!!! I'm practically half way to world domination!

I mean really we can call him an auspistice all we want, and he might be sort of perfect for the role of one, but that doesn't change the fact that the only people who would have any understanding of how quadrants work are Homestuck himself and anyone who would have some reason to be vaguely knowledgeable about Homestuck (like I dunno maybe Night Vale or Sherlock since they seem to like knowing things about people).

Suddenly I feel like nothing I just said made any sense or connected to your post at all.

Actually I feel like nothing I said within the past page or two made any sense.

My brain is in weird places tonight.
Yeah, I just realized the same thing. I guess I can put a check next to the "Have a conversation with someone and, in the end, have two different conversations" on my list of things to do.

I still want to do some quadrant flirting though. Pick up lines and all. Too bad that the only pickup lines I know are the "nerdy" type.

If you were words on a page, you'd be fine print.
You must be flourine, idodine, and neon because you are FINe.
Are you an exothermic reaction? Because you're making me feel hot.

I'd go on, but this end up wayyyy longer.

Well basically you have to think that only Homestuck actually understands what quadrants really are (that is supposing he does because I barely understand and I read over half the series) but quadrants can happen without acknowledgement. That being said, said a kismes won't actually kill their partner where as Supernatural would because demon=bad and no demon=good. Quite literally how he thinks.
So does that make Homestuck=good then? Like, I dunno man. He's still got butterfly wings and horns. And probably the ability to turn his eyes white. That may not be a demon, but that's some freaky shit right there.

That being said, said a kismes won't actually kill their partner where as Supernatural would

And that's why he needs an auspistice! :D

Yeah, I just realized the same thing. I guess I can put a check next to the "Have a conversation with someone and, in the end, have two different conversations" on my list of things to do.

I still want to do some quadrant flirting though. Pick up lines and all. Too bad that the only pickup lines I know are the "nerdy" type.

If you were words on a page, you'd be fine print.
You must be flourine, idodine, and neon because you are FINe.
Are you an exothermic reaction? Because you're making me feel hot.

I'd go on, but this end up wayyyy longer.

Well I guess nerdy pick-up lines still sort of make sense given the fact that nerds are kind of the lifeblood of fandoms.

You'd just need to find some fandom-relevant pick-up lines. I'd say that Homestuck could do a bit of research and find pick-up lines relevant to the fandoms he's trying to flirt with (cuz I mean let's be honest, going that one step further could actually hook some of them), but I mean, I feel like Homestuck would be too lazy to actually do that, so he'd probably just use Homestuck pick-up lines and then confuse people.

So does that make Homestuck=good then? Like, I dunno man. He's still got butterfly wings and horns. And probably the ability to turn his eyes white. That may not be a demon, but that's some freaky shit right there.

Well I dunno about the eyes-turning-white bit. I mean that's basically the Homestuck way of saying "yo guys I'm dead; you're talking to a ghost right now" so it doesn't make a ton of sense for the living Homestuck to have ghost-eyes. I mean in the end it's your call I guess -- I just think it wouldn't quite fit.

If anything Homestuck would get pretty weirded out whenever he sees someone with white eyes like that, since it's probably impossible for him to not interpret someone with white eyes as a ghost.

I dunno who'd have that power, though. Maybe Night Vale just because Night Vale can do any sort of creepy thing he wants without any need for a rational explanation.

Well I dunno about the eyes-turning-white bit. I mean that's basically the Homestuck way of saying "yo guys I'm dead; you're talking to a ghost right now" so it doesn't make a ton of sense for the living Homestuck to have ghost-eyes. I mean in the end it's your call I guess -- I just think it wouldn't quite fit.

If anything Homestuck would get pretty weirded out whenever he sees someone with white eyes like that, since it's probably impossible for him to not interpret someone with white eyes as a ghost.

I dunno who'd have that power, though. Maybe Night Vale just because Night Vale can do any sort of creepy thing he wants without any need for a rational explanation.
I think it'd just be funny for Sadstuck days and Homestuck wandering around, following after big groups of fandoms with white eyes. Like, whoops, my blood pusher cannot even today, ghost mode. But I can see that it wouldn't fit in though.

You'd just need to find some fandom-relevant pick-up lines. I'd say that Homestuck could do a bit of research and find pick-up lines relevant to the fandoms he's trying to flirt with (cuz I mean let's be honest, going that one step further could actually hook some of them), but I mean, I feel like Homestuck would be too lazy to actually do that, so he'd probably just use Homestuck pick-up lines and then confuse people.
Hella Jeff is red
Sweet Bro is blue
You must be stairs
Because I'm falling for you

Reactions: Kagayours
I hope you know that you're just encouraging me to do more of these?

if you vwere the sea
id be a bottom dvweller

did you survvivve avvada kedavvra because you are drop dead gorgeous
that's not a wwand in my pocket

Supernatural is pretty stubborn but because of the whole 'good monsters' thing that the show and fandom is going through he may just be slightly annoyed instead of homicidal but that goes for everyone, my sister explained it perfectly "Supernatural is just a 5 year old who is angry with the world for turning him into a demon and killing Kevin." Then she started crying about Kevin and left.

I tried to read this last page of this thread but I am still confused about what happened while I was fucking up my hair with a scissors while I was away.

It's ok. I'm confused about most of what happened for the past page or so, too.

But that's fine cuz it had nothing to do with my grimdark comment.

I was sort of half-joking that AoT might go grimdark at some point, since you used an image that flickered in-and-out of grimdark, even though I recall you saying that you've never read Homestuck so I would first have to explain what grimdark is, probably...

That said, AoT probably has more right to go grimdark than any other fandom with the whole PTSD thing going on, so, that could be interesting.