• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@LuckycoolHawk9 I saw this on Tumblr and I thought of you:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-13%20at%2010.29.35%20AM.png

Imagine Magikarp suddenly becoming far more common in the Fandomverse than it already was, due to the popularity of Magikarp Jump.

We would probably also see a spike in the Pidgeotto population as a result.

That was a cool read. Ignoring the fact Shaggy is rich... so is Scooby. In the episode " A Night of Fright Is No Delight" Scooby receives 1 million dollars worth of confederate bills in 500 dollar bonds. That is 200 500 dollar bills and when you adjust for collection value and cashing, Scooby earned 2 to 4 billion dollars. We never hear about the money again, but we also never hear about the Bouregard fund either, so it doesn't matter. Essentially, Shaggy and Scooby are both really rich. ( And that is also why they always have money to pay for food)

@Kagayours

Updatification ho? (And yes "Updatification" is totally a word, no matter what the dictionary claims :P )

Guys, can you give me a bit of help? I have an idea for a banner, but to make it I need the titles of a bunch of popular series, one for each letter of Fandombound. Could you help me think of them?

F- Five Nights At Freddy's
A- Avengers
N- ?
D- Dungeons and Dragons? Not sure if that helps or not lol
O- ?
M- ?
B- Bioshock
O- ?
U- Undertale
N- ?
D- ?

Couldn't think of anything else but I hope those at least help.

Guys, can you give me a bit of help? I have an idea for a banner, but to make it I need the titles of a bunch of popular series, one for each letter of Fandombound. Could you help me think of them?
F- Final Fantasy
A- Animorphs
N - Norigami
D - Doctor Who
O - Orange is the new black
M - Mindcraft
B- Beatles
O - One Punch Man
U - Undertale
N - Narcos
D - Dragon Age

First things that came to my head.

F- Final Fantasy
A- Animorphs
N - Norigami
D - Doctor Who
O - Orange is the new black
M - Mindcraft
B- Beatles
O - One Punch Man
U - Undertale
N - Narcos
D - Dragon Age

First things that came to my head.
You're a lot better at this than I am lol

M - Mindcraft

Mindcraft: it's like Minecraft, except you're a wizard? :P

Either way, thanks for the ideas, people :D

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Mindcraft: it's like Minecraft, except you're a wizard? :P

Either way, thanks for the ideas, people :D
errr....yes.

Also somehow forgot Overwatch despite the fact I'm playing it as we speak.

Version 0.5:

IpSxFe3.png

Reactions: Kagayours

I realize we now have at least one title for each letter, but here are a few more:

F - Fire Emblem, Fantastic Beasts[?], Free!,
A - Alien, Attack on Titan, Animal Crossing, Adventure Time,
N - Naruto, Night Vale,
D - Death Note, Deadpool,
O - One Piece,
M - Mario, Megaman, My Little Pony, Madoka Magika,
B - Black Butler, Bleach, Batman,
U - I can't think of a single thing other than Undertale. It's a good thing Undertale exists. XD

Edit: Welp, ninja'd. XD I... guess you can make another one if you decide you like any of these titles better? XD

I realize we now have at least one title for each letter, but here are a few more:

F - Fire Emblem, Fantastic Beasts[?], Free!,
A - Alien, Attack on Titan, Animal Crossing, Adventure Time,
N - Naruto, Night Vale,
D - Death Note, Deadpool,
O - One Piece,
M - Mario, Megaman, My Little Pony, Madoka Magika,
B - Black Butler, Bleach, Batman,
U - I can't think of a single thing other than Undertale. It's a good thing Undertale exists. XD

Edit: Welp, ninja'd. XD I... guess you can make another one if you decide you like any of these titles better? XD

I could always make multiple ones. In fact, considering just how many different things there are, I might very well do exatly that. Either way, this version was just a quickly thrown together thing to show you people the general idea :P

Version 0.5:

IpSxFe3.png

I like! But, one thing I would suggest, is to make sure that the source of each letter is easily recognizable. The A, first N, and M are all really good examples of letters that I can immediately connect to their respective series, but some of the others are more obscure. The F, first D, second N, and both O's are really hard for me to place. Doctor Who is probably a more recognizable D, depending on which logo you use (as they've certainly had quite a few...), and Overwatch would be a good choice for one of the O's. The U is also kind of obscure, but we've already established that Undertale is the only thing any of us can think of for that letter, so, oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I could always make multiple ones. In fact, considering just how many different things there are, I might very well do exatly that.

Hmmm. Personally I think it makes more sense to find the best fit to use for each letter. o3o Referencing as many series as possible -- even very popular series -- doesn't do us much good if no one can really tell what logo most of the letters are from.

I really like the concept -- I'd just rather see it be used to make one really good banner than a bunch of 'meh' ones. :P

Also, I dunno if I mentioned this here yet, but I was also planning on making a series of banner ads. o.o Although, it'll probably be a while longer before mine are finished. ^^; And we could always combine both ideas into one ad package, if needed.

In other news, Neo's banner idea is making the graphic design part of my brain want to go on a rant, like, "!!! See!! This!! This is why graphic design is important!! A strong logo design will make people think of your brand after seeing only one letter!!!"

"But Kaga, I think the reason why the M stands out as being so recognizable is because Mario is such a household name."

Listen. The Beatles are the most commercially successful band of all time, and they've been around for about twice as long as Mario has.

And yet, that B looks so generic that I almost didn't recognize it at first. And if I was just the average member of this site, seeing that banner out of context, then I really think it's unlikely that I would've been able to figure out what the B was supposed to be, even if I was at least semi-familiar with the Beatles. I might also mistakenly think it came from numerous other logos that probably happen to look rather similar.

When I see that M, I think of everything that has to do with Super Mario. And I'm sure that anyone who has even the most surface-level familiarity with the Mario franchise would feel the same way. When I see that B, despite personally being such a huge Beatles fan, I almost fail to recall what that B is even from.

A well-designed logo is a very powerful thing.

[/graphic design rant]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
I'm finding it amusing how a relatively large part of the letter logos end up being from animes purely because they stand out so much :P

I'm finding it amusing how a relatively large part of the letter logos end up being from animes purely because they stand out so much :P

:P To be honest, the only anime logo I really see present here is Naruto. If there are others, I seriously don't recognize them. XD

:P To be honest, the only anime logo I really see present here is Naruto. If there are others, I seriously don't recognize them. XD

I'm making a newer version with better letters (the first O is going to be changed to One Piece, the B to Bleach, to name just a few changes), but in this one, the first D was drom Dragonball. Of course, normally there's a dragon strung agcross the letters, but eh.

I'm making a newer version with better letters (the first O is going to be changed to One Piece, the B to Bleach, to name just a few changes), but in this one, the first D was drom Dragonball. Of course, normally there's a dragon strung agcross the letters, but eh.

Ah, I see.

I guess the anime industry just has a really good grasp on logo design? XD One Piece and Bleach are both really good choices. owo