But damn, I gotta say, any time the topic of Fandomstuck's roots comes up, I find myself with quite the urge to start attaching Homestuck lore to everything, and I can't help but wonder what my fandoms' classpects and "Land of" planets would be, and then I want to sort them into Derse and Prospit dreamers and and and-!!

*slaps self* Control yourself, Kaga... you know that none of that info makes any sense if you can't build a plot around a game of SBURB... and SBURB doesn't work as a play-by-post roleplay... you've already tried...

But c'mon, "Lord of Time" is a valid class/aspect combination... and the Lord of Time god tier outfit looks very very similar to traditional Gallifreyan clothes... how am I supposed to just ignore this perfect piece of Homestuck canon??

!!! Fuck it!! I shall now engage in this completely pointless creative exercise!

Doctor Who: Lord of Time; Prospit
The Beatles: Page of Heart; Derse
Steven Universe: Sylph of Life; Prospit
Animorphs: Bard of Blood; Derse; Land of Slugs and Swamps
Sonic: I'm honestly stumped for both his classpect and Derse/Prospit classification, but I know that his Land would have to be the Land of Hills and Rings
Undertale: Mage of Mind; Prospit; Land of Bones and Dogs
Sherlock: Ok so he'd probably be a Mind player but I'm running out of steam hardcore so I'm not going to bother figuring out a class for him.

Name: Dear Evan Hansen
Appearance: DEH ( sometimes referring to himself as Evan) is a young adult white male with short brown hair that is cut close and wears glasses on his face. He usually wears a gray hoodie that covers the shirts he wears ( he is constantly changing between the button down shirt, the blue striped polo and occasionally a feminine shirt.) He almost always wears jeans that come in multiple colors and shoes. He also has a broken right arm ( that is incredibly fragile and breaks even after it heals easily) and has no signatures on it.
Personality: Dear Evan Hansen is an incredibly nice fandom that likes to get to know people and won't shut up if he gets to know you. However, before you get to that point, it is socially awkward and has severe anxiety and has a hard time expressing his emotions and will not talk much to you. Similarily, it is very nurturing and is always looking for new fandoms to take care of and think of itself as a protective older brother towards other.
Abilities and Equipment: The fandom is incredibly smart and he is incredibly savvy on social media and can easily backlog emails and make fake personas. The fandom also is an incredibly good writer and intelligent. It can sing well and can hit other notes. He also carries around a small fake tony since he is the best musical. He can fix automobiles. He has the ability to 'disappear' and only appear to a single fandom of his choice, making himself unnoticeable to most fandoms.
Home: Evan's house isn't fancy or anything. It consists of a living room with tacky furniture and a bedroom with a single bed.
Quirks: - If words fail, he bursts into song and sings out his feelings instead of saying them.
- He has a stash of drugs that he has.
- He writes letters to himself to help with his social anxiety.
- When he is around a pretty girl, he gets nervous and flubs his words easily.
- He is a chronic liar and is still learning to tell the truth.
- He doesn't like to be in forests or left alone for too long.
- He will deny being gay, despite the fact that he knows that Evan and Connor's relationship seemed gay.
- He really wants to become friends with Hamilton.
- He sometimes does inspirational speeches to help make himself feel better.
- He doesn't like it if anyone touches his fake tony.
- He is known to drop a sexual innuendo or two.
- He is very gullible and will believe anything you tell him.
- He really really hates the Scooby Doo fandom, due to a bad encounter in his past with the fandom.
- He likes to remind people that it is good to be yourself.
- He refers to himself as Evan as DEH doesn't roll off the tongue well.
- He won't admit it, but he still dreams about of the instance that he tried to kill himself.
- He can tell fake notes.
- He has accepted himself.
- He disappears when he is nervous or wants to talk to someone alone.
Other: He is bi-sexual.

I am going to rebrowse the rules and reread them now. Otherwise, here is the sheet.

Last edited:
- If words fail, he bursts into song and sings out his feelings instead of saying them.
- He has a stash of drugs that he has.
- When he is around a pretty girl, he gets nervous and flubs his words easily.

I feel like... he would be good friends... with the Beatles.

Anyway, uh, this looks good to me. I'll add you to the accepted list.

If you need a run-down of where everyone currently is, you can use the summary that I posted for Guy a page or two back.

feel like... he would be good friends... with the Beatles.

Anyway, uh, this looks good to me. I'll add you to the accepted list.

If you need a run-down of where everyone currently is, you can use the summary that I posted for Guy a page or two back.

It's good. Where would you recommend for me? Obviously, I don't want to join my own fandoms, that wouldn't make sense. Who would be the best one?

It's good. Where would you recommend for me? Obviously, I don't want to join my own fandoms, that wouldn't make sense. Who would be the best one?

Hmm... I'm not sure, actually.

To be honest, I'm having a hard time thinking straight right now. I'm spacey as hell, and I think I might be suffering from heat exhaustion (or at least, I think I was... I'm feeling a bit better now, though...).

I should also probably be getting to bed soon.

What I'm trying to say is: it might be easier for me to give you a more solid recommendation sometime tomorrow.

In the meantime, uh... really any other group (or free character) that sounds right to you is probably a solid choice.

Hmm... I'm not sure, actually.

To be honest, I'm having a hard time thinking straight right now. I'm spacey as hell, and I think I might be suffering from heat exhaustion (or at least, I think I was... I'm feeling a bit better now, though...).

I should also probably be getting to bed soon.

What I'm trying to say is: it might be easier for me to give you a more solid recommendation sometime tomorrow.

In the meantime, uh... really any other group (or free character) that sounds right to you is probably a solid choice.

I think I want to meet the Undertale fandom. That was the original plan for Teen Wolf and I still want to meet them. Yeah, getting sleep would be a good idea. I should go to bed soon too.

I think I want to meet the Undertale fandom. That was the original plan for Teen Wolf and I still want to meet them. Yeah, getting sleep would be a good idea. I should go to bed soon too.

Alright, yeah. We can flesh out a plan for that in the morning (or, like, afternoon, more likely. Whenever we're both online tomorrow.)

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
THE MOST UNEXPECTED CLASSIC WHO CINNAMON ROLL JUST GOT A CAMEO APPEARANCE IN THE LATEST EPISODE. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER. :,D

!!! But wait!! There's more!!!

They even got the same VA who voiced this character way back in the Classic series.

And that VA is 92 years old, and retired from acting altogether, and came out of retirement just to reprise this role, in a 5-second cameo.

God bless this show.

@LuckycoolHawk9 I didn't sleep at all last night (and not for lack of trying).

I guess 6AM is as good a time as any to get this ball rolling.

Undertale is probably... in their home... underground. Theoretically I guess Evan could just... fall in...?

Or we could arrange for Evan and Undertale to meet up with each other in really any other location and I would be cool with that, too.

Also, Undertale may-or-may-not have a Dalek gun now. And it may-or-may-not be functional. But don't worry about that.

I didn't sleep at all last night (and not for lack of trying).

I guess 6AM is as good a time as any to get this ball rolling.

Undertale is probably... in their home... underground. Theoretically I guess Evan could just... fall in...?

Or we could arrange for Evan and Undertale to meet up with each other in really any other location and I would be cool with that, too.

Also, Undertale may-or-may-not have a Dalek gun now. And it may-or-may-not be functional. But don't worry about that

I would be fine with Evan jumping in. I have a cool idea. Perhaps he drops his fake tony and jumps in after it. ( Being really protective of his win) and Undertale picks it up because it was in their home.

Reactions: Kagayours
I would be fine with Evan jumping in. I have a cool idea. Perhaps he drops his fake tony and jumps in after it. ( Being really protective of his win) and Undertale picks it up because it was in their home.

Works for me! ^^

Cool. :) Do you want me to make the first post or will you?

You can go ahead and write the first post. I might not have room in my schedule for another IC post until later this week (or possibly even next week), and I don't want to hold you up.

@Kagayours @Others in TT's group

Hey, all I will work on getting a post for TT sometime this week. I was busy with my Uncle's birthday planning and Graduation is why I haven't popped in about a reply. Just now got on to see the reminders.

• Thank You
You can go ahead and write the first post. I might not have room in my schedule for another IC post until later this week (or possibly even next week), and I don't want to hold you up.

I will. However, I need a fast opinion. I forgot a major part of my musical is that the protagonist constantly sees the boy he is telling the lie about in his head ( nobody else can see him but the audience) So, should I add that in as a quirk that the character pops in to offer horrible advice or just have it where the fandom can become ghost-like and appear to another fandom occasionally offering bad advice?

I will. However, I need a fast opinion. I forgot a major part of my musical is that the protagonist constantly sees the boy he is telling the lie about in his head ( nobody else can see him but the audience) So, should I add that in as a quirk that the character pops in to offer horrible advice or just have it where the fandom can become ghost-like and appear to another fandom occasionally offering bad advice?

Uhh, I would go with the latter.

That part where you look up the exact hex value of a character's color because none of the base colors work XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
That part where you look up the exact hex value of a character's color because none of the base colors work XD

That has become a common problem for me too. :/ Also, finished the brief edit @Kagayours