Overwatch isn't an anime, and it would be a good choice for the 2nd O. :P

Now I'm gonna see if I can't think of better titles for F and the 2nd N, if you haven't already found some. Because I don't think any of our current candidates give us much to work with. ;w;

Fullmetal Alchemist would be a good one for F. o.o

I think I'm going to replace the second O with Star Ocean. Technically it's not the first letter of the name, but just look at this and this, then tell me it doesn't stand out.

I think I'm going to replace the second O with Star Ocean. Technically it's not the first letter of the name, but just look at this and this, then tell me it doesn't stand out.

Personally I still think Overwatch would be a better choice for the 2nd O. I agree that the O in Star Ocean is distinctive, but Star Ocean itself isn't a very big name. I'm not sure I've ever even heard of it before. o.o"

Last edited:
@Neobullseye If you're still looking for a good N, we could potentially use Narnia. o.o

NARNIA! I was ljust ooking for something other than video games and anime :P

Reactions: Kagayours
Version 0.8:
1jxGs0l.png

The U and the last D are still subject to change, if I think of something better. I just wanted to give you all an update before I went off for the night.

Version 0.8:
1jxGs0l.png

The U and the last D are still subject to change, if I think of something better. I just wanted to give you all an update before I went off for the night.

^^ I like!! I might suggest changing the size and kerning on some of them, though. But, those are last-minute tweaks that we can save till tomorrow.

^^ I like!! I might suggest changing the size and kerning on some of them, though. But, those are last-minute tweaks that we can save till tomorrow.

*walks back into the room* Make that saturday; I can't get on tomorrow. Oh, and anyone else is also free to use the above thing as a template and make their own edits, if they want. *exits the room again*

Reactions: Kagayours
Me: I'm so happy that Alpha Centauri got a cameo appearance in the latest Doctor Who episode. It was so nice to see her aga-
The Internet: That episode was an allegory for Brexit, and Alpha Centauri represents the European Union.
Me: ...Can I please just enjoy the thing without connecting it to political debates that will make people yell at each other.

I'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsense

I've been really busy lately. I swear this won't happen very often after this. I'm so sorry.
(つд⊂)

I'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsenseI'msosorryformyabsense

I've been really busy lately. I swear this won't happen very often after this. I'm so sorry.
(つд⊂)

o_o That's ok. I'm just glad to see that you're still here.

I'm really sorry. I meant to tell you that I was gonna leave but I forgot and then I got busy.

Like I said, it's not an issue now. You weren't even gone that long, really. You were gone just long enough for me to consider telling Gwazi to go ahead and post without you in the meantime, but then Gwazi said that he would be busy due to E3, so I was like, "well then, I guess we can all wait for a little while." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So yeah, it's not like you fell way behind or anything. The group that you were interacting with has been left pretty much the same as it was last you saw it. Er, I mean, except for the fact that there was one new post from Neo, Gwazi, and myself since you were last here. But, like, that's just a normal posting rotation, so, yeah...

Tiny update:

@Neobullseye @neobendium @Flame @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @ArsenicArachnid @Raven

I added a line to the OP about how the "Noteworthy Locations" and "General Summary" tabs are not a required reading for any newcomers looking to join the RP, as I realized that the giant red notice about all the tabs being super-important, really didn't apply very well to those tabs in particular. And so, I decided it was a bit unfair to lump them in with the others as "essential info".

I also removed the rule about "meta fandoms" that Luckycoolhawk pointed out to me a while back, since, yeah, even mentioning "meta fandoms" is just kind of confusing. If anyone actually tries to sign up as "the Fandombound fandom" then I'll tell them they can't do that, but, I doubt it'll ever come up in the first place. :P I then also re-worded the rule about crossover fandoms, as the previous version of this rule was partially combined with the rule about meta fandoms, with part of it also existing as a sub-bullet underneath, and I figured it would make a lot more sense to consolidate all of that into a single bullet point.

Aaaand now I'm tempted to go through the bulk of the info on the OP and update/revise/elaborate on a bunch of stuff. But, like, I really shouldn't make these kinds of large-scale renovations into a regular occurrence, I don't think... :,D

Cool. Also, quick question, now that Teen Wolf and Avengers are interacting while Scooby and Hamilton are fighting nearby would it be consider separate enough that I wait for the only person I am waiting to reply or would it be better to wait for avengers since they are still in the same area even if the fight is separate as of right now?

Cool. Also, quick question, now that Teen Wolf and Avengers are interacting while Scooby and Hamilton are fighting nearby would it be consider separate enough that I wait for the only person I am waiting to reply or would it be better to wait for avengers since they are still in the same area even if the fight is separate as of right now?

I mean, that depends. Is it really fair to say that Scooby and Hamilton are "fighting nearby"? I was under the impression that everyone was still basically still in one group.

I mean, that depends. Is it really fair to say that Scooby and Hamilton are "fighting nearby"? I was under the impression that everyone was still basically still in one group.

I mean, yeah, they are still within ear shot distance I would say, so I guess they would still be a group. ( I mean, I kind of want to see how avengers will react to the fight because Teen Wolf sure isn't going to react fast right away) Just curious on your point of view. :)

I mean, yeah, they are still within ear shot distance I would say, so I guess they would still be a group. ( I mean, I kind of want to see how avengers will react to the fight because Teen Wolf sure isn't going to react fast right away) Just curious on your point of view. :)

I mean, I didn't realize that they had really separated in distance at all. If you want my point of view, I thought everyone was still basically right next to each other. >.>

I mean, I didn't realize that they had really separated in distance at all. If you want my point of view, I thought everyone was still basically right next to each other. >.>

Well, Scooby did turn to leave and then was punched. So, relatively, he really didn't get too far.