My opinion on Eurovision... And all sports in general.

Uhhh

It takes a very liberal definition of "sport" to include things, like, singing competitions, but, ok...

Reactions: Rithas
I mean Eurovision isn't really a sport, more like an annual singing competition/ a two hour lesson on inner european relations 101. But I suppose that proves your point.

Oh... you mean that thing. XD

Though, I think the fact I confused it for the sport thing shows how much I tend to follow or care for it. :P

On an unrelated note, I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate the fact that Porygon can learn Flash.

It's always been able to learn Flash.

If you were to look up Porygon's learnset on Bulbapedia right now, you might think I'm just making this up, as Flash isn't listed there, BUT that's only because the learnset tables that show up by default on Bulbapedia are the Gen VII ones, and Flash doesn't really exist in Gen VII at all. If you look at Porygon's learnset tables for every previous generation, however, Flash is always present.

I'm just... amused, not just by the fact that this is a thing, but also by the fact that Nintendo and/or Gamefreak never tried to make it not a thing in Gen II and onwards.

Guh I'm so torn.

On the one hand, I thought, "maaaaybe this would be a good time for SE and BB to like... call for back-up or something. Yeah, maybe I'll have them do that."

But then I couldn't think of who exactly they should call.

And then I realized that I already have too many characters controlled by me in this scene, and that I really shouldn't add to many more to that number. So I kind-of dropped the idea.

But then I realized that there's actually a super-obvious answer to the question of who they should call, and that, if I do go that route, I actually get to use some old ideas I had regarding a few specific fandoms that I assumed would never actually see the light of day in-canon.

But that would still add more characters of mine to the scene. Mehh...

Guh I'm so torn.

On the one hand, I thought, "maaaaybe this would be a good time for SE and BB to like... call for back-up or something. Yeah, maybe I'll have them do that."

But then I couldn't think of who exactly they should call.

And then I realized that I already have too many characters controlled by me in this scene, and that I really shouldn't add to many more to that number. So I kind-of dropped the idea.

But then I realized that there's actually a super-obvious answer to the question of who they should call, and that, if I do go that route, I actually get to use some old ideas I had regarding a few specific fandoms that I assumed would never actually see the light of day in-canon.

But that would still add more characters of mine to the scene. Mehh...

Who you gonna call?

Who you gonna call?

NO BUT REALLY THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING which is why I felt dumb for not thinking of it sooner. XD

BUT ALSO THEY MIGHT NEED EXTRA FIREPOWER AND SO BB COULD CALL... BOTH OF THEM.

And that's where things could get interesting.

But it also adds to the reason why I don't want to have so many of my own characters in one place. XD

NO BUT REALLY THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING which is why I felt dumb for not thinking of it sooner. XD

BUT ALSO THEY MIGHT NEED EXTRA FIREPOWER AND SO BB COULD CALL... BOTH OF THEM.

And that's where things could get interesting.

But it also adds to the reason why I don't want to have so many of my own characters in one place. XD

Inb4 both versions figure that the other them is a ghost pretending to be them or something, causing the two to turn on one another.

Inb4 both versions figure that the other them is a ghost pretending to be them or something, causing the two to turn on one another.

Nah, they'd turn on each other because the original thinks that the remake is an obnoxious feminazi, while the remake thinks that the original is just being plain sexist for being all "feminazi propoganda" in response to the mere concept of gender-swapping the main cast.

Basically, they would both accuse each other of being sexist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But there probably wouldn't be a direct confrontation about it, because the original just sees the remake as more of a mild annoyance that he'd prefer to simply tune out, while the remake just brushes it all off in a "lol, whatever, it's not like I need your approval" kind of way, and just goes in to fight the ghost on her own.

And then it would be a matter of the two of them just getting in each others' way because they're both going after the same goal but refuse to work together in order to get there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've put a lot of thought into this. I put a lot of thought into this a long time ago, assuming it would never be relevant in the actual RP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
@ArsenicArachnid

OK, SO, I finally got that post in for Animorphs and the Council members. @Neobullseye might want to get a post in for Touhou next, but, it probably won't take him nearly as long to get a post up. In any case -- you should be able to finally make an IC post and join that group once Neo posts (or even before Neo posts, if he's cool with you doing that).

*scrolls mindlessly through Tumblr*

*sees someone mention that the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie comes out in less than two weeks*

*flips off of couch*

aaaaAAAAAAAH I HAVE TO MARK THIS!! ON MY CALENDAR!!

I mean I don't particularly care for this movie franchise bUT I HAVE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW THAT PAUL MCCARTNEY IS IN THIS ONE!!

And I probably won't see the movie in theaters

But I do want to see all the gifsets that people will inevitably post of pirate Paul~~ OwO

>starts writing an IC post
>has an emotional breakdown
>calms down a bit
>finishes the half-written IC post before going to bed

*shaky thumbs-up* L-like a boss...

(Honestly though, being able to finish the post means ending on a positive note for the night, and I'm quite pleased with myself.)

Also YAY I FINALLY GET TO PLAY AROUND WITH CYBER-SHERLOCK and I was originally going to have him make even more ~deductions~ but I decided I wanted to wrap the post up sooner rather than later instead of letting it drag on, especially if that meant putting it off another day or so. Also, it probably makes more sense to give FF a chance to react anyway, rather than letting Sherlock monologue forever... XD

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've made the exact same Adric reference at some earlier point in the RP, but, oh well...

>starts writing an IC post
>has an emotional breakdown
>calms down a bit
>finishes the half-written IC post before going to bed

*shaky thumbs-up* L-like a boss...

(Honestly though, being able to finish the post means ending on a positive note for the night, and I'm quite pleased with myself.)

Also YAY I FINALLY GET TO PLAY AROUND WITH CYBER-SHERLOCK and I was originally going to have him make even more ~deductions~ but I decided I wanted to wrap the post up sooner rather than later instead of letting it drag on, especially if that meant putting it off another day or so. Also, it probably makes more sense to give FF a chance to react anyway, rather than letting Sherlock monologue forever... XD

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've made the exact same Adric reference at some earlier point in the RP, but, oh well...

Okay, first of all, Cyber-Sherlock is freaking creepy XD. Second, yeah, you made the same reference back when Final Fantasy tried to keep his airship from crashing long enough for everyone else to get out. The guy may be a teeny bit too obsessed with being a hero :P
Also, I'll try to get a post out later today., with Touhou having hiher priority.

Reactions: Kagayours
I... sort of want to add the Master Spark to Touhou's abilities. It's one of the most iconic attacks of one of the two main characters. It's essentially a large laser (fueled by love), somewhat similar to the Kamehameha. It would be quite limited in usage, only usable once in a while (partially because it's a Bomb in the games; very strong attacks that you can only use twice per life barring other pickups, and partially because of how strong it would be otherwise), and is channeled through something called the Mini-Hakkero (essentially an octagonal amulet with a hole in the middle).

I... sort of want to add the Master Spark to Touhou's abilities. It's one of the most iconic attacks of one of the two main characters. It's essentially a large laser (fueled by love), somewhat similar to the Kamehameha. It would be quite limited in usage, only usable once in a while (partially because it's a Bomb in the games; very strong attacks that you can only use twice per life barring other pickups, and partially because of how strong it would be otherwise), and is channeled through something called the Mini-Hakkero (essentially an octagonal amulet with a hole in the middle).

Fine by me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Neobullseye
Fine by me.
Yay ^_^.
Also, almost finished a post for Touhou. I'll put the finishing touches on it tomorrow; doing so now, literally in the middle of the night, doesn't seem like the best of deas.

Yay ^_^.
Also, almost finished a post for Touhou. I'll put the finishing touches on it tomorrow; doing so now, literally in the middle of the night, doesn't seem like the best of deas.

That sounds reasonable. ^^

What's an OOC?

The place where I kept dropping Animorphs references and implied that I was spending a lot of time on the Animorphs Wikia until eventually Neo made the correct guess that the "mystery fandom" was supposed to be Animorphs and then I continued to make a bunch of references and talked about some of my plans for Animorphs and the stuff that I planned to include in the CS and then eventually I did post the full CS and it was very long. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also the place where I've been meaning to rant about one particular thing I read on the Animorphs Wikia that was Very Stupid(TM) but I didn't want to rant about it when I first read about it because the mystery fandom was still a mystery back then and I didn't want to draw too much attention to my Wikia-browsing. And then when the truth came out I thought I'd mention it then but I just hadn't gotten around to it because I was always too tired to thoroughly explain every reason why that certain thing is so stupid, or I was busy with some other thing I was supposed to be doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The place where I kept dropping Animorphs references and implied that I was spending a lot of time on the Animorphs Wikia until eventually Neo made the correct guess that the "mystery fandom" was supposed to be Animorphs and then I continued to make a bunch of references and talked about some of my plans for Animorphs and the stuff that I planned to include in the CS and then eventually I did post the full CS and it was very long. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also the place where I've been meaning to rant about one particular thing I read on the Animorphs Wikia that was Very Stupid(TM) but I didn't want to rant about it when I first read about it because the mystery fandom was still a mystery back then and I didn't want to draw too much attention to my Wikia-browsing. And then when the truth came out I thought I'd mention it then but I just hadn't gotten around to it because I was always too tired to thoroughly explain every reason why that certain thing is so stupid, or I was busy with some other thing I was supposed to be doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So... An Animorphs fan club page?

Interesting.