So... An Animorphs fan club page?

Interesting.

Yes.

Also I dunno if you've been keeping an eye on other IC-happenings, but Cyber-Sherlock finally got a proper introduction and I've been told he's Pretty Creepy(TM).

...In other news, I have been heavily overusing the Sarcastic Trademark Symbol(TM) lately, and I'm rather disappointed that this text editor doesn't seem to support superscript. :<

Yes.

Also I dunno if you've been keeping an eye on other IC-happenings, but Cyber-Sherlock finally got a proper introduction and I've been told he's Pretty Creepy(TM).

... oh.

...In other news, I have been heavily overusing the Sarcastic Trademark Symbol(TM) lately, and I'm rather disappointed that this text editor doesn't seem to support superscript. :<

Why, you hoping for a... REACTion?

Why, you hoping for a... REACTion?

Wow, we're really reaching for those way-back references tonight. Way-back in internet years, at least.

In a way, I feel like I should appreciate this.

Wow, we're really reaching for those way-back references tonight. Way-back in internet years, at least.

In a way, I feel like I should appreciate this.

Is this a time for a rick roll?

Yes.

Also I dunno if you've been keeping an eye on other IC-happenings, but Cyber-Sherlock finally got a proper introduction and I've been told he's Pretty Creepy™.

...In other news, I have been heavily overusing the Sarcastic Trademark Symbol™ lately, and I'm rather disappointed that this text editor doesn't seem to support superscript. :<

Fixed that for you. Also. ™ = Alt-0153

Hello, it's me being intrusive again. How do you get special characters using Alt and numbers?

Press and hold Alt, use the numpad (the number bar at the top of your keyboard doesn't work) to type in the code corresponding with the symbol you want, then release Alt. For example, Alt + 14 will result in ♫, while Alt + 3 gives you ♥. Just Google "Alt Codes" to get the full list. (if you only get the ones from 1-255, that's not the full list; there are actually a few with a leading zero too),

@Neobullseye But are those Windows alt codes or Mac? Because I know the Mac ones are different.

But I guess I can google that later. Dunno why I hadn't thought of using alt codes before now. XD

▄ I mean, ▄ how would you have done things without ▄ this ▄ handy ▄ subscript ▄ box?

This reminds me of the time I memorized the alt code for an 'e' with an accent mark way back in early high school because I was a snob who wanted to be able to spell "Pokemon" with the correct accent and everything.

I mean, all those codes for accent marks had their uses for, like... my Spanish homework. But I had other uses for the E one, so I made a point to remember that one specifically. :P

I think it was... 130? I dunno. Like I said, Windows alt codes haven't meant anything to me ever since I became a Mac-user, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

™☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"b$%&'()*+,-./01234;:9<=>?@AABCWZ[\`bdµ¥úÐ↓Ê ¶÷H+

WE FOUND THE GASTER LANGUAGE!

☼☼☼☼PRAISE THE SUN!☼☼☼☼

™☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"b$%&'()*+,-./01234;:9<=>?@AABCWZ[\`bdµ¥úÐ↓Ê ¶÷H+

What have I unleashed upon this world? D:

Are you a ♂ or a ♀?

Reactions: Takumi

The smiley face icon turned into an emoji when I read this post as an email notification. o_o Weird...

Are you a ♂ or a ♀?

Neither, I'm a ™☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"b$%&'()*+,-./01234;:9<=>

And my pronouns are @AABCWZ[\`bdµ¥úÐ↓Ê ¶÷H+

The smiley face icon turned into an emoji when I read this post as an email notification. o_o Weird...

Neither, I'm a ™☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !"b$%&'()*+,-./01234;:9<=>

And my pronouns are @AABCWZ[\`bdµ¥úÐ↓Ê ¶÷H+

There are only øi9♥õ65>!N genders! >:[

So I tried to get the Magearna mystery gift for Sun/Moon just now. And, you know how every mystery gift is given to you in the game in the form of a deliveryperson who shows up at the pokemon center?

Firstly, I've always thought that this was a rather unnecessary step, and wondered why they can't just download the pokemon/items that I'm receiving directly into my inventory or PC boxes. So, the current system is a bit tedious, but usually not much of a hassle.

But for the Magearna gift in particular, I was told to go specifically to the Antiques shop in Hau'oli city to pick up my gift.

And when I got to Hau'oli city, I was like... where the fuck is the antiques shop?

So I googled it, and everyone said it was in the upper-right corner of the shopping mall.

So then I was like

Where the fuck is the shopping mall

And all the while, I'm wondering, why did they have to make this so complicated...? Why couldn't I just get the regular mystery gift delivery person that I could find in any pokemon center??

So I finally make it to the antiques shop, and, standing there, is the same deliveryman as normal for Sun/Moon. Like, the same character model and everything. So now I'm really wondering why the hell they had to put the deliveryman only in this one specific location that I needed multiple google searches in order to find.

And then the deliveryman says,

"Oh, sorry... I was told this was an antique, so I almost delivered it to the wrong place."

Get it?

Because it's a legendary, ~ancient~ pokemon?

That joke alone, almost made the whole thing worth the hassle.

Almost.

Edit: Also, I suppose this technically wasn't a mystery gift at all, since I got it through the QR code scanner rather than the actual mystery gift feature -- which means I didn't even need to connect my 3DS to the internet in order to receive Magearna. I only needed to scan the code off of the Pokemon website.

But like... still... it's a pretty similar idea...

Last edited:
This reminds me of the time I memorized the alt code for an 'e' with an accent mark way back in early high school because I was a snob who wanted to be able to spell "Pokemon" with the correct accent and everything.

I mean, all those codes for accent marks had their uses for, like... my Spanish homework. But I had other uses for the E one, so I made a point to remember that one specifically. :P

I think it was... 130? I dunno. Like I said, Windows alt codes haven't meant anything to me ever since I became a Mac-user, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What, you don't have own buttons for accent letters? Eh, I guess it's my European keyboard.