• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Uh... I don't think I can handle staffing two sites at the same time.
I'm gonna have to pass. :/
That's fine. Just thought I'd toss the offer out there to everyone here who's eligible.

What other site are you staffing on, by the way? o3o

I'll consider it, but I doubt I'll be able to because of school and shit...

ALSO WAIT HOLD ON A TIC.

Why "great migration 2.0"? Why is there another migration?

That implies that either A) people are unhappy with Iwaku for some reason, or B) everyone's following Br*vo again (whose name I am censoring so that this post/thread does not come up in Google searches).

If it's A then I can't imagine what the problem is. If it's B... mehhh....

I'll consider it, but I doubt I'll be able to because of school and shit...
That's fine! Just wanted to put the offer out there. ^^

Reactions: noodle
ALSO WAIT HOLD ON A TIC.

That implies that either A) people are unhappy with Iwaku for some reason, or B) everyone's following Br*vo again (whose name I am censoring so that this post/thread does not come up in Google searches).

It was B).
With a combination of A) for some people as a result of B).

It was B).
With a combination of A) for some people as a result of B).
Oh.

Well then no offense to you but I am choosing to stay away from this other site because I don't want to associate with him or his clique.

Hope you understand.

Oh.

Well then no offense to you but I am choosing to stay away from this other site because I don't want to associate with him or his clique.

Hope you understand.
I figured. :P
I wasn't trying to advertise anyways, just explain why I'm not applying for Staff this time around.

Two Staff Positions at once would be... Yeah... Not fun. XD

I figured. :P
I wasn't trying to advertise anyways, just explain why I'm not applying for Staff this time around.

Two Staff Positions at once would be... Yeah... Not fun. XD
Yeah, that's fair. ^^"

Although now I'm kind of curious as to what brought you there in particular. o3o

Yeah, that's fair. ^^"

Although now I'm kind of curious as to what brought you there in particular. o3o
Moving this to PM's since this is starting to enter site drama territory.

Well I didn't mean to start something but ok. *awkwardfox.png*

Well I didn't mean to start something but ok. *awkwardfox.png*
Nah, you didn't start anything. :P
But it's a sensitive enough topic for enough people on Iwaku I don't imagine the Staff would appreciate me bringing it up out of the blue.

Nah, you didn't start anything. :P
But it's a sensitive enough topic for enough people on Iwaku I don't imagine the Staff would appreciate me bringing it up out of the blue.
Well ok but I didn't realize we'd be delving into sensitive topic territory because I just assumed you would have reasons for joining that weren't directly related to the whole episode with Br*vo. *awkwardfox.jpg*

Heyyyy guyyyys.

I just wanted to let you all know -- that Iwaku is currently looking for more staff members. And that I, a GM with many RP's, am using my presence as GM to encourage you all to consider applying to become a staff member. ^^

Soooo if any of you think you have the free time and want to help Iwaku out, then, please, consider applying. :D
Well, that would work great... if I had more time. I got some down time, but I have a feeling that college is going to take my time and the 25 hours I need to observe is going to make GMing and Rping something here harder to do, which mean right now Staff would not be a good idea, maybe in the future.

Reactions: Kagayours
ALSO WAIT HOLD ON A TIC.

*Gets out popcorn*

Moving this to PM's since this is starting to enter site drama territory.
*Puts popcorn down again* Awww...

More on-topic, I don't think I can accept a staff role either. It may sound a bit selfish, but I'd honestly prefer this site to stay fun rather than become another job (to which i must add that I really respect the people who do go through all the effort to make and keep this site awesome).

*Gets out popcorn*

*Puts popcorn down again* Awww...

Please don't bring out popcorn in response to me being paranoid and starting shit because of the scars from my past.

Please don't bring out popcorn in response to me being paranoid and starting shit because of the scars from my past.
Sorry :(

• Thank You
Also, I just noticed/remembered I should make a post for Touhou. Let me get on that >_<

Barnes&Noble: Oh hi!! Welcome back!!! Please, look at our great deals on these wonderful bestelle-
Me: I'm just here to buy textbooks for school, BN. I'm not interested in anything else you're offering.
B&N: :3c Are you sure?
Me: ...Yes... I'm sure...
B&N: :3c That wasn't a very confident-sounding answer.
Me: ...
Me: ;_; I just came here to buy textbooks... I didn't ask to be tested like this...