• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So, I just saw Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tonight. Obviously I'm not going to spoil anything, but I do want to say one thing. Namely, that K-2SO is the best Droid ever XD.

So, I just saw Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tonight. Obviously I'm not going to spoil anything, but I do want to say one thing. Namely, that K-2SO is the best Droid ever XD.
Eh~

!!!! @Neobullseye I WAS TRYING TO CATCH A CUBONE AND IT SUMMONED A FUCKING KANGASKHAN

IT TATTLED TO ITS NOT-DEAD MOM ABOUT ME IS WHAT IT DID!

I WAS TRYING TO CATCH A CUBONE AND IT SUMMONED A FUCKING KANGASKHAN

IT TATTLED TO ITS NOT-DEAD MOM ABOUT ME IS WHAT IT DID!
I love that detail. They are basically either confirming the theory or trolling us. I mean, maybe, that is his aunt/ cousin/sister.

Reactions: Takumi
Like I said, the tower isn't all that sturdy, especially not when you slam something heavy into it with decent force. Good thing there's another path, right? :P

argh..... i feel like every time i come on here i'm just coming with some excuse as to why im being active and then i post one thing and disappear again. This time i've been sick for like a week which has utterly killed my motivation and ability to roleplay or write (even for Prisoner of Fear). I'll try to reply sooon though. I don't like to keep you guys waiting on me if you're waiting on me ... >_>

argh..... i feel like every time i come on here i'm just coming with some excuse as to why im being active and then i post one thing and disappear again. This time i've been sick for like a week which has utterly killed my motivation and ability to roleplay or write (even for Prisoner of Fear). I'll try to reply sooon though. I don't like to keep you guys waiting on me if you're waiting on me ... >_>

I know that feeling all too well about being sick for a week. Hope you get better soon.

:/ The only person who's really waiting on you at all is me, so... don't even worry about it. I'm fine waiting. Take as long as you need.

So, @Kagayours weird question, can Teen Wolf help rescue Scooby? I don't what to do from there, but nobody has actually jumped at rescuing the fandom.

So, @Kagayours weird question, can Teen Wolf help rescue Scooby? I don't what to do from there, but nobody has actually jumped at rescuing the fandom.
@neobendium offered to send Avengers to rescue Scooby, actually. Sorry if I forgot to mention that to you. o_o"

And it's really probably for the best that someone else rescues Scooby -- because, I mean, the whole reason why I wanted to include a third person in on this is because the whole interaction was kind of going nowhere. And, once the monsters are defeated, you'll still want someone else to interact with, so... yeah. That doesn't work out too well if they're both your characters.

But yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that I did a lot of running-around trying to find free characters to fill up all the roles that currently need them. ^^" On a related note -- sorry for the delay in answering your PM's. It's near the top of my to-do list for this coming week -- but it got pushed back when I realized that I never gave Takumi the info she would need to take over for AoT. o_o""

Okay, cool. Good to know. I am going to wait for more answers to that before posting for TW. @neobendium Whenever you get the chance, I would love a rescue.

*bursts from grave* I'M ALIVE!

....Maybe....

*collapses from exhaustion*

Gimme a couple of days, minimum tomorrow but that's doubtful. Most likely Tuesday.

Happy new year, everyone! *sets off some fireworks*

Happy new years guys

*lies rigidly on the couch, trembling slightly, staring wordlessly at the TV as a string of commercials starts to play*

*slowly lifts the remote to turn the TV off, then sets the remote down gently; spends the next few moments in silent contemplation*

I am dead.

I was murdered.

And my murderers' names

are Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat.

*lies rigidly on the couch, trembling slightly, staring wordlessly at the TV as a string of commercials starts to play*

*slowly lifts the remote to turn the TV off, then sets the remote down gently; spends the next few moments in silent contemplation*

I am dead.

I was murdered.

And my murderers' names

are Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat.
Ugh that I haven't watched any show in the last two weeks.

I'll catch up....eventually.

Ugh that I haven't watched any show in the last two weeks.

I'll catch up....eventually.
?? I'm not sure what show you're talking about, but the one I was watching just got its first new episode in about a year (actually, it's been exactly one year since the last episode, now that I think about it). And it would be the first new episode in nearly three years if we're not counting specials.

So like. I guess you'd technically be considered "behind" at this point, but like... I would expect that not everyone has seen it yet at this point. It really isn't too surprising for someone to have not seen it yet. And if a three year gap between seasons is typical then like... you can only fall so far behind in a mere two weeks, and you have plenty of time to catch up.

I assumed that not everyone would've seen it yet. That's why I wouldn't post about anything that actually happened in the episode without using spoiler tags. But I haven't even made any posts like that yet because I don't even know where to start.

I have too many emotions.

?? I'm not sure what show you're talking about, but the one I was watching just got its first new episode in about a year (actually, it's been exactly one year since the last episode, now that I think about it). And it would be the first new episode in nearly three years if we're not counting specials.

So like. I guess you'd technically be considered "behind" at this point, but like... I would expect that not everyone has seen it yet at this point. It really isn't too surprising for someone to have not seen it yet. And if a three year gap between seasons is typical then like... you can only fall so far behind in a mere two weeks, and you have plenty of time to catch up.

I assumed that not everyone would've seen it yet. That's why I wouldn't post about anything that actually happened in the episode without using spoiler tags. But I haven't even made any posts like that yet because I don't even know where to start.

I have too many emotions.
Oh, well I haven't watched the DW christmas special, and some other shows. Also, normally I just watch the new sherlock episode as it airs. Then again, I really didn't like the special...hmm,

Rambly sleep talk.

Is it good?

Ok but real talk tho

SHE ACTUALLY DIED. I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE GONNA DO IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GONNA BE A COPOUT ENDING AND SHE'D SURVIVE SOMEHOW, AND, YOU KNOW WHAT, I WOULD'VE BEEN OK WITH THAT, BECAUSE I WANTED JOHN TO BE HAPPY. BUT NO. MARY'S ACTUALLY DEAD

AND I JUST

AAAAAAAUGH AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALLY SEE JOHN AT ALL AFTER THAT SCENE. BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO. YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HE'S GOING THROUGH, AND THE THOUGHT IS SO PAINFUL THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HIM.

AND I THOUGHT ALL OF THIS WAS BAD ENOUGH

BUT THEN THERE'S THAT FUCKING SCENE WITH THE THERAPIST

AND YOU ASSUME IT'S JOHN

BUT THEN!!!!!

IT'S SHERLOCK!!!!!!!

AND!!!

EEUUUGHHH!!!!

BECAUSE SHERLOCK IS NEVER LIKE THIS!!!

BUT

HE IS NOW!!!!

AND YOU JUST

CAN'T EVEN BEAR TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS

BECAUSE

JOHN DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HIM???

AND IT'S ALL JUST SO

AAAAAAAUUUGHHH!!!

Ok but seriously though that bit with the therapist was fucking brilliant and I'm going to be seeing that when I close my eyes to go to sleep tonight.

AND THERE IS ANOTHER NEW EPISODE ONLY A WEEK FROM NOW WHICH JUST SEEMS INSANE BY THIS SHOW'S STANDARDS AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE READY BY THEN.

I DON'T KNOW IF A WEEK IS ENOUGH TIME TO EMOTIONALLY PREPARE MYSELF FOR THIS.

Is it good?
Well actually the majority of the episode felt relatively light. They were trying to get into some interesting stuff, and there were a lot of moments that were funny/charming/etc, but I wasn't that sucked into the actual mystery at hand. By far the most interesting thing about it up until a certain point is just learning more about Mary's past.

BUT THEN

THOSE LAST TEN MINUTES

OHHHHHHH THOSE LAST TEN MINUTES

I WAS HONESTLY SHAKING. MY HEART WAS POUNDING. It was the most gripping thing I've seen on TV in quite a while. It reminded me of Clannad Afterstory with how unapologetically heartbreaking it was. Except it all happened much faster than Clannad Afterstory.

AND THE FUCKING IMPLICATIONS OF WHERE EVERYTHING'S GOING TO GO FROM HERE ARE JUST ASJJKGLSJDFKLDSJFKLSD

AND COMPARED TO ALL THAT, THE NEW DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CAN GO SUCK SUPERMAN'S DICK FOR ALL I CARE. (*cough* But seriously though, if you only have time for one, watch Sherlock. The Doctor Who special would've made for a decent episode in the middle of any regular season but it wasn't spectacular or anything.)