ALSO if anyone reading this has Pokemon SuMo, I'd like someone to trade-and-trade-back with so that I can evolve some mons.

ALSO if anyone reading this has Pokemon SuMo, I'd like someone to trade-and-trade-back with so that I can evolve some mons.
uuuh, I mean, I could do that if you want *shrugs*

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Reactions: Takumi
New idea: If I'm ever president, make the Nuclear Launch codes be one of those weird number strings people have as names in MMOs, and name a character that.

You fool! Now I have all that I need for world domination, MUAHAHAHAHA

3325-2439-1648
Now uh

How do you actually connect with a friend via internet on this game? I've never done it before.

Now uh

How do you actually connect with a friend via internet on this game? I've never done it before.
Go to festival plaza, properly connect to the internet, hit up link trade and I should show up in guest list.

Go to festival plaza, properly connect to the internet, hit up link trade and I should show up in guest list.
Currently requesting a link trade...

Ok then it said "Callum turned down the request", and now on your profile thingy it says "having a link trade".

I assume you're getting a similar response from me? :/

Ok then it said "Callum turned down the request", and now on your profile thingy it says "having a link trade".

I assume you're getting a similar response from me? :/
Yeah, I tried inviting but it said you turned down request. Not showing you on list now, how irritating.

Yeah, I tried inviting but it said you turned down request. Not showing you on list now, how irritating.
:/ You're still on my list, but it still says "having a link trade" and won't let me contact you.

:/ You're still on my list, but it still says "having a link trade" and won't let me contact you.
Requesting link trade with you now. It just says turned down....weeeeird~

What if it's your secret evil twin

Reactions: Takumi
What if it's your secret evil twin
I didn't know Millions Knives was a Pokemon fan.

Aaaanyway, clearly we've managed to glitch this up somehow, so, maybe we should just try again later. >.>

Have you hit the update button like it has insulted your honour? Maybe it's saying that because I'm also trying to connect *shrugs*

Aaaanyway, clearly we've managed to glitch this up somehow, so, maybe we should just try again later. >.>
Glitching is how I roll, mainly because I got stuck in the roll animation.

Have you hit the update button like it has insulted your honour? Maybe it's saying that because I'm also trying to connect *shrugs*
Well yeah I assumed it's saying we're both busy because we're both trying to connect with each other. But that would make a bit more sense if we were both frantically trying to connect with each other over and over. I was just waiting for yours to time out or whatevs so that you could try connecting with me again. I haven't even touched my 3DS for most of this.

Just hit update and yours says "walking in festival plaza". I'm going to wait for you to send me a request so that we don't fuck this up again. o_o

Well yeah I assumed it's saying we're both busy because we're both trying to connect with each other. But that would make a bit more sense if we were both frantically trying to connect with each other over and over. I was just waiting for yours to time out or whatevs so that you could try connecting with me again. I haven't even touched my 3DS for most of this.

Just hit update and yours says "walking in festival plaza". I'm going to wait for you to send me a request so that we don't fuck this up again. o_o
You try because it's not showing you (I do get like a sweewt fifty germans though), jusy laying my 3DS down, my character smoothly staring at the wall.

You try because it's not showing you (I do get like a sweewt fifty germans though), jusy laying my 3DS down, my character smoothly staring at the wall.
Ok... requesting a link trade now.

@Kagayours ,YOU MAY BE GRACED BY THE PRESENCE OF LORE, THE TEAM MASCOT FOR TEAM RITHAS.

Hmm~ Don't you love when he spits his guts at you?