Is it possible to create a fandom for a demo, as long as the fandom is an existing thing? If so, I think I have an idea for a character.

IMG_0501.jpg

You probably think that this is just a poster or a print or something, don't you?

But no. Look closer. Look at those washed-out colors, and that wear-and-tear in the shape of a circle around the edges.

This is an actual fucking album cover from 1969.

And it's mine now.

I just

I

tumblr_lyji6gs77N1qm8ong.gif

AAAAAAAH
THATS SO COOL OMQ :D

And he also gave me a random discount for like literally no reason, since apparently those album covers usually go for $10.

And like while I'm pulling money out of my wallet with shaky, giddy fangirl hands he's apologizing that it's not as awesome as it could be like "Yeah sorry it doesn't have a back" and I was like "Oh nononononono it's ok it's fine don't worry about it... :D "

And he also gave me a random discount for like literally no reason, since apparently those album covers usually go for $10.

And like while I'm pulling money out of my wallet with shaky, giddy fangirl hands he's apologizing that it's not as awesome as it could be like "Yeah sorry it doesn't have a back" and I was like "Oh nononononono it's ok it's fine don't worry about it... :D "
xD I'd give a fan discount to anyone that excited to buy something.

xD I'd give a fan discount to anyone that excited to buy something.

I feel the need to mention that he guessed that I was a Beatles fan like the second he saw me before I had the chance to do or say much of anything to give that away like he was fucking Sherlock or something.

And then he pointed the album cover out to me and then I kind of melted.

I feel the need to mention that he guessed that I was a Beatles fan like the second he saw me before I had the chance to do or say much of anything to give that away like he was fucking Sherlock or something.

And then he pointed the album cover out to me and then I kind of melted.
Maybe he's psychic. Maybe he stalks you. Maybe he's a psychic stalker bent on making your day.

Maybe he's psychic. Maybe he stalks you. Maybe he'd a psychic stalker bent on making your day.

Honestly I wouldn't at all mind that last thing.

I'm starting to think you're a bigger beetle's fan than my Sister even... and her room is beetles themed. :P
I'd say the same for Doctor Who... but I already know you're a bigger whoovian than her. Hell I'm a bigger whoovian than her.

Maybe he's psychic. Maybe he stalks you. Maybe he's a psychic stalker bent on making your day.
Maybe this is an RP within a RP.
And this was planned by our roleplayers all along. :P

Honestly I wouldn't at all mind that last thing.
Being a stalker = Seems to mind.
Being a psychic = Seems to mind.
Being a psychic stalker = Oh that's perfectly fine!

I'm starting to think you're a bigger beetle's fan than my Sister even... and her room is beetles themed. :P
I'd say the same for Doctor Who... but I already know you're a bigger whoovian than her. Hell I'm a bigger whoovian than her.

Well I mean... I actually really only got into the Beatles relatively recently, and this is technically the only piece of Beatles merchandise that I actually own.

But I mean hot damn it's kind of a fantastic start.

Being a stalker = Seems to mind.
Being a psychic = Seems to mind.
Being a psychic stalker = Oh that's perfectly fine!

It's mostly the "bent on making my day" part that makes it all seem fine.

Being a psychic stalker does not bother me in the least if he continues to supply me with $8 fangirl-fuel that is probably worth a hell of a lot more than $8.
sun.gif

Well I mean... I actually really only got into the Beatles relatively recently, and this is technically the only piece of Beatles merchandise that I actually own.

But I mean hot damn it's kind of a fantastic start.
Honestly the same applies to most beetle fans.
Where a lot of the time the following seems more of a popularity thing than anything else. :/
Knowing my sister? I think her's is more the Popularity/Trying to be Hipster thing.

That's the weird thing about the Beetles I've noticed.
It attracts both hipsters and 'main stream followers' at the same time.
Yet your reaction seems more genuine excitement, which speaks miles more for a fan base than someone who goes "I like beetles cause others do and they're old".

It's mostly the "bent on making my day" part that makes it all seem fine.

Being a psychic stalker does not bother me in the least if he continues to supply me with $8 fangirl-fuel that is probably worth a hell of a lot more than $8.
sun.gif
You should probably start looking at Garage Sales and Flea Markets. :P

I've been to a lot of garage sales and flea markets and I don't recall ever finding something that exclusive/geeky cool.

Except for this one time in Florence we found this old bookstore with (literally) floor-to-ceilng stacks of books, manuscripts, comic books. All really old and in italian (even comic books and mangas) and I found an old Italian theatre poster for Don Quixote for 2£ and I was so excited.

It's hit and miss.
But those are places to look if you can want old geek/nerd relics for cheap.