I'll put up a new post tomorrow, by the way.

Le question: @Kaga-kun

Who is doing what at where right now? I mean, I guess I could actually read them over again but... oh well. I just need to know where I can shove FMA and Avengers in, but knowing what's going on at where is nice too.

Le question: @Kaga-kun

Who is doing what at where right now? I mean, I guess I could actually read them over again but... oh well. I just need to know where I can shove FMA and Avengers in, but knowing what's going on at where is nice too.

Doctor Who, Dragon Age, and Sherlock are all still in the WWII museum.

FNAF is attacking Hetalia while Trigun tries to defend him.

And Homestuck, Supernatural, Touhou, Welcome to Night Vale, Beatles, and FIFA are all outside the Beatles' house where a kind of ridiculous fight is going on.

Given the already quite large and now rapidly growing size of that last group, feel free to not go for it if you have any better ideas. In fact you could just as easily make an intro post for at least one of your new characters and leave an invitation for someone else (like maybe RvB) to interact with you.

I mean, that's not to say that the 3rd group is completely off-limits, but, yeah, if you don't want to jump into a large group, other options exist.

I think I'll have Avengers head over to to FNaF, Hetalia, and Trigun because she's gotta S3RV3 SOM3 JUST1C3, save some people, and avenge someone. It's awesome that there's a WWII museum since I can shove FMA in there for some movie reminiscing.

Also, in regards to FMA, I just realized Alfons Heidrich (the real world version of Alphonse Elric who is the main character's, Edward Elric's, little brother) is a Nazi.

So I was looking for a How To Train Your Dragon fandomstuck and I found this And. I. Need. It.

It was him. With the sidewalk. And the submarine. And the human version of sopor. Le swoon.

lol.gif
I find all these reactions to meeting the Beatles Fandom to be extremely amusing.

Shanks. I think I already found one though. Just toying with the idea really, but I think I'm pretty qualified since I love the movies and I've read the books (yeah, there are books! cray right?)

*raises hand excitedly* I knew there were books!! o3o

Ironically I have yet to get around to watching the movie(s), though.

I have been avoiding the second movie, I already know the heartbreak. I don't want.

*raises hand excitedly* I knew there were books!! o3o

Ironically I have yet to get around to watching the movie(s), though.
That's so backward, you read the books before seeing the movies? Who even does that??

10/10 would read them to my kids

If I had kids

That's so backward, you read the books before seeing the movies? Who even does that??

10/10 would read them to my kids

If I had kids

o3o To be fair, I only ever read the third book (since I didn't realize it was a series at first), and never got around to reading the others.

Then, years later, I saw a trailer for HTTYD, and really all I could think while watching it was "that isn't Toothless; that looks nothing like Toothless" and so I avoided the movie when it first came out cuz I thought it was gonna be a really terrible adaptation, but then everyone said it was awesome so I planned on seeing it anyway. And then I never got around to it. ^^"

By the way, since I have an undying love for Pokémon, I would like to reserve that fandom. They are mostly going to be game based since that is, at least in my experiences, the most popular side of the fandom.

By the way, since I have an undying love for Pokémon, I would like to reserve that fandom. They are mostly going to be game based since that is, at least in my experiences, the most popular side of the fandom.

Makes sense to me. I'll put you down on the list.

o3o To be fair, I only ever read the third book (since I didn't realize it was a series at first), and never got around to reading the others.

Then, years later, I saw a trailer for HTTYD, and really all I could think while watching it was "that isn't Toothless; that looks nothing like Toothless" and so I avoided the movie when it first came out cuz I thought it was gonna be a really terrible adaptation, but then everyone said it was awesome so I planned on seeing it anyway. And then I never got around to it. ^^"
There's really no way to be mad because the way the books were written would make them really hard to adapt into a movie (a TV series maybe but not a movie). The producers just took a little bit of the setting and the character's names and did something totally different. There's really no way to compare the two, and they're each excellent in their own right.

There's really no way to be mad because the way the books were written would make them really hard to adapt into a movie (a TV series maybe but not a movie). The producers just took a little bit of the setting and the character's names and did something totally different. There's really no way to compare the two, and they're each excellent in their own right.
Well yeah, I mean, I sort of get that now. That was just my immediate reaction to the trailers when they first came out.

On a sidenote, I find it very amusing that just about everyone refers to Touhou as 'being from some sort of anime' when that's pretty much her berserk button, as noted in her CS XD.