On a sidenote, I find it very amusing that just about everyone refers to Touhou as 'being from some sort of anime' when that's pretty much her berserk button, as noted in her CS XD.
I feel like they're being terribly mean and leaving her out but then I realized that this could become our running gag what with it being her berserk button and everything. //shrug
Maybe show up everyone by being an anime fandom, I dunno.

Reactions: Neobullseye
Welp, there's a thing. I may or may not have missed something somewhere (in which case, feel free to point it out, and I'll correct it ASAP), but yeah... That's what happens when so much stuff is happening all at once >_<.

Also:
I feel like they're being terribly mean and leaving her out but then I realized that this could become our running gag what with it being her berserk button and everything. //shrug
Maybe show up everyone by being an anime fandom, I dunno.
Feel free to pester my character(s) for the sake of fun. I'm always up for that, as long as it stays in kind spirits :P.

Welp, there's a thing. I may or may not have missed something somewhere (in which case, feel free to point it out, and I'll correct it ASAP), but yeah... That's what happens when so much stuff is happening all at once >_<.\

Heh, sorry. ^^" I only posted twice because it occurred to me that really no one else acknowledged Touhou at all since Beatles stepped outside, so it would make sense for him to question at that point whether or not she's even real.
hehe.gif
It was an opportunity I didn't want to waste...

Name: Pokémon (PKMN for short)

Appearance:
ea0.png

Personality:
Pokémon is almost twenty years old but still childish as ever. Easily excited and ready for adventure because she is going to be the best, like no one ever was. PKMN puts herself to the test when catching Pokémon but training them is her cause. She loves travel across the land, searching far and wide to understand each Pokémon and the power they have inside. Because after all, its her destiny and this is a world she must defend. Her heart is true and her courage will pull her though to victory.

Basically there is nothing Pokémon thinks she cant do, except for maybe catch all the Pokémon because there are too many and she has better things to do. Very brave and loyal, she never backs down from a fight. Pokémon is very supportive of almost everyone she meets, after all unless you're also trying to be the Pokémon Master, she wants to help you. If you are planning to compete for Pokémon master she will try to crush you. She treats all manner of non human creatures as Pokémon and will try to catch them with much enthusiasm. PKMN loves a good challenge or any challenge really. She doesn't really like big changes and is perfectly content being a mid-sized fandom, mostly because the quiet gives her time to become the Pokémon Master.

Abilities and Equipment:
- Pokémon of various types and generations (-- party often changes)
-Pokedex
-A seemingly endless supply of Pokeballs and various items
-Running Shoes
-Bike

Home:
A fairly normal house though it only has two rooms. The first floor is one big room, kitchen, living room, and dining room all smashed into one. It has a T.V. that is rarely used, save the occasional Pokémon movie, if she is bored. The second floor is completely different, its filled with strange machines that some how Pokémon can take and deposit items from with ease. PKMN calls the three most used ones the PC, HP/PP Restorer, and the Computer there are others but she says they are for multiplayer only, whatever that means. The Computer and PC are very different, one deals with items, mail and other internet needs while the other stores Pokémon and should not be touched with out permission. There is also a ridiculous amount of plushies everywhere, some of them make noises. Out side the house she has a normal front yard but wild over grown backyard, PKMN says the tall grass makes it dangerous and is often seen fighting strange monsters back there.

Quirks:
-She can run for alarmingly long periods of time
-Often tries to use his Pokedex on other fandoms, it usually works
-Always wears the awesome hat, backwards indicates a tough battle ahead
-Plays her theme song every morning, very loudly

Other: Has a secret card collection in her basement, once a month she takes a whole day to reorganize them. The jewels represent popular generations of the game, but she is still working on a way to incorporate X and Y, maybe a tattoo?

Reactions: Kagayours
Heh, it looks like the scales of gender 'equality' are getting a bit more balanced again :P

Also, @Kaga-kun : can I reserve the Final Fantasy Fandom?

EDIT: "The jewels represent popular generations of the game, but she is still working on a way to incorporate X and Y, maybe a tattoo?"
Alternatively, you can just place the jewels in an X and a Y shape :P.

-Often tries to use her Pokedex on other fandoms, it usually works

That is actually really clever and awesome and I love it.

Accepted!

Abilities and Equipment:
- Pokémon of various types and generations (-- party often changes)
-Pokedex
-A seemingly endless supply of Pokeballs and various items
-Running Shoes
-Bike
You forgot never aging. :P

That is actually really clever and awesome and I love it.

Accepted!
Oh, its going to be so fun ^.^
For example the entry for Beatles say something like, 'Beatles, The popular fandom. This fandom attracts others with its strange music and well known status. It may cause a condition called STAR STRUCK, which renders the victim incapable of thinking about anything else for a period of time. Beatles is also one of very few fandoms to survive for such a long period of time.'
You forgot never aging. :P
XD yeah I also forgot to add that she answers to RED.

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

You'll never guess what I just bought.

Hell I'm still having a hard time believing that I now own this thing.

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

You'll never guess what I just bought.

Hell I'm still having a hard time believing that I now own this thing.
A Caterpie?

Nah, judging by your reaction, it's a Shiny Legendary... Random guess: Zygarde?

IMG_0501.jpg

You probably think that this is just a poster or a print or something, don't you?

But no. Look closer. Look at those washed-out colors, and that wear-and-tear in the shape of a circle around the edges.

This is an actual fucking album cover from 1969.

And it's mine now.

I just

I

tumblr_lyji6gs77N1qm8ong.gif

AAAAAAAH

That's so awesome, does it work?

If it does, you probably got your hands on something really valuable. Im actually prett jealous.

I said 'bought', not 'caught'. :P
Derp... Blame it on my brain being in Pokémon Mode; I'm trying to grind up a (friendly) Battle Team at the moment. Which means a couple of hours of riding the bike in circles around the Battle Resort in order to breed IVs, amongst other things...

That's so awesome, does it work?

If it does, you probably got your hands on something really valuable. Im actually prett jealous.

Well I don't have the actual album, I only have the cover. In fact, technically, I only have half the cover because there's no back to it. And even if I did have the actual album, I don't have a record player, so I'd have no way of knowing if it actually worked or not...

But I don't care because half the album cover is enough for me.
sun.gif