Who would be up for interacting with HALO? I'd like someone to interact with when I start her intro post.

Who would be up for interacting with HALO? I'd like someone to interact with when I start her intro post.
o3o It's probably best that I send you a here's-where-all-our-characters-are-right-now post before you start working on your intro. Not only will it give you options on who to interact with -- it will also prevent you from missing anything big that's going on right now.

Have you read the general summary yet?

Oh, uh, Type-Moon, the Tsundere female priest is open for interaction with anyone.

Is this still accepting?
Oh hey, how are you?

Anyway, yes, to my knowledge. this will be accepting until every fandom known to man is taken up, and no fandoms are ever made.

Reactions: Takumi
Looks like the tower group's being split up into two groups at this point. In the interest of keeping the group sizes somewhat even, I would suggest having Pokemon go with Minecraft into the basement. (@Takumi)

Reactions: Takumi
Looks like the tower group's being split up into two groups at this point. In the interest of keeping the group sizes somewhat even, I would suggest having Pokemon go with Minecraft into the basement. (@Takumi)

Okie dokie artichokie.

Reactions: Kagayours
@TheTechnoVampire

RUN-DOWN OF CURRENT GROUPS:

(Special thanks to @Neobullseye for writing the bulk of this for me. I just had to make some minor edits here-and-there.)

Major groups:

Exdeath Group: Pokémon, Wizard101, Kagerou Project, Minecraft, Sonic.

So, Exdeath. After stealing SU's gem and constructing a makeshift tower on the edge of town (as mentioned in the general summary), the characters mentioned above arrived on the scene one-by-one. Exdeath, figuring that they were just humans, summoned a couple of minions to slow them down while he continued to drain the powers from Steven Universe's Gem. Most of these minions were taken care of without too much trouble, but the last one used a lingering debuff on several of the Fandom characters that just weakened their powers in general. One of these depowering beams missed everyone in the area and ended up flying into the distance. Touhou, who was heading towards the Airship's crash site, almost got hit by this beam but barely managed to dodge it too. Nobody else was hit by it yet, but the beam hasn't dissipated either.

After slaying the last beast, the group entered Exdeath's tower. Sonic tried to scale the tower from the outside, but the lingering effects from aforementioned depowering spell caused him to fail one of the jumps, and since the 'platforms' he used for this purpose were very unstable and broke off after jumping on them once it was impossible to try again. Upon entering the tower, Exdeath immediately started taunting the group and dared them to try and reach the top. The group then split up with about half the characters heading for the top of the tower, and the other half opting to explore the basement.

Museum group: Doctor Who, Final Fantasy, Sherlock, Dragon Age, Fire Emblem (Main)

Welp, this group's adventure went all kinds of south. Upon finding that the Daleks and Cybermen were working together, Doctor Who wanted to find out more about their new relation. Sadly for him, the hate against the Doctor overrode any political and communicative abilities the two alien races had, so they mostly just resorted to shooting everyone in the vicinity. The giant size of the army lead to most of the party suggesting to retreat, but Doctor Who didn't want to do so yet -- which eventually resulted in him being shot on the arm by a Dalek laser. The fact that Sherlock was spouting his usual nonsense didn't really help with this bit either. Either way, after this bit Final Fantasy took over the lead and ordered everyone to retreat. Final Fantasy tossed a smoke bomb to cover their escape, then dragged the semi-conscious DW away, and Dragon Age summoned an ice wall to slow down their pursuers. Meanwhile Fire Emblem-Main (more on why he's labeled as "main" later) had recovered a bit and managed to save himself... and Sherlock somehow got captured in the chaos. Interestingly, even the emotionless Cybermen were annoyed by his constant blabbering, resulting in the Fandom getting zapped in an attempt to shut him up. Upon realizing how grim the situation had become, Final Fantasy tried to shake Doctor Who awake to get him to summon the TARDIS, figuring that is the only way they're going to get out of this alive. Unfortunately, for reasons still unknown to the Doctor, the TARDIS could not be summoned. Things aren't looking so great for the group, as it seems they're just about done for unless someone swoops in and saves them…

Fire Emblem (Alt):

Meanwhile somewhere else in the museum, an alternate-timeline version of Fire Emblem traveled back in time from an unknown future to prevent exactly this event from happening. Sadly for him, he might already be too late; by the time he arrived, the Dalek and Cybermen had already spread throughout the Museum, thus preventing him from meeting up with the main party and completing his quest. In additon to this, the Doctor's party was about to fall to the two alien groups, as noted above. As of writing this summary, he has not yet made contact with the main group.

Smaller groups:

Crash site: Soul Eater, Black Butler, Touhou
Not much is going on here; just people trying to figure out who or what created this piece of perfection giant crater. Black Butler and Soul eater were sent by the Council to figure out what the hell happened here, while Touhou is here to see if she can find any clues about Exdeath.

Fandom streets: Scooby Doo, Flowey (Yes, THAT Flowey.) [Fandomena]
Flowey is trying to convinve Scooby Doo that he is totally trustworthy and just an innocent flower, but Scooby is having none of that scheisse. I guess the dozens of years of being confronted with villains around literally every corner made him a bit paranoid. Flowey also became increasingly annoyed that he's not getting what he wants out of Scooby, and has put less and less effort into maintaining his cute and innocent facade, dropping some hints that he perhaps knows more than he should know. More recently, two gem monsters appeared on the scene, and Scooby changed into some sort of archer outfit (I guess) to fend them off.

Fandom Streets 2: Lunar Chronicles, Beatles, Steven Universe' lion [Fandomena]
A pink lion from the SU-verse is walking along the streets somewhere in an unspecified location, 'meowling' in an attempt to get some attention. Lucky for it, Lunar Chronicles not only just happened to be nearby but also thought of the pink lion as cute and approached the creature.

Beatles, who was riding/wearing the half-demolished remains of a Dalek, then arrived at the scene, also not feeling threatened one bit by the lion. Then again, the marijuana probably had something to do with that bit: I mean, if you just had some weed, would you think that the pink lion standing in front of you is actually real? Either way, his arrival wasn't all that much appreciated by the lion, which in turn made LC go into borderline defense mode. Luckily for everyone involved, the situation cooled down before it could get really hot when LC noticed who the Beatles was. The lion, however, still didn't like the Beatles and decided to go somewhere else, to which the two Fandoms responded by attempting to follow it. And then, a giant bird monster appeared in front of the group. (And there haven't really been any posts responding to that yet.)

Free Characters:

We currently have a lot of characters who aren't really interacting with anyone else, and who are sort of out of the activity flow for the time being. If you want to interact with one of these characters and you have an idea for something they could do, that would be great -- I've been looking for ways to get things moving again outside the museum group and tower group. (Although, I'm pretty sure I already know how I'm going to do that. More on that later, though...)

Anyway, the free characters that we currently have are:
  • Avengers (pretty sure they haven't been re-introduced ever since someone adopted them…)
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • ADR
  • Daymare Town (also never introduced)
  • JoJo
  • Megaman
  • Metal Gear
  • RvB (I know you've already heard a bit about this one... :P )
  • Submachine
  • Teen Titans
  • Trigun
  • Type-Moon
  • Undertale

The tower and museum groups are already pretty active -- and difficult to get into at this point -- so I would recommend sending HALO elsewhere, especially since I'm trying to get some real activity going in those smaller groups and bring these free characters back into the fray. Thankfully, we have RvB back -- and I have a feeling he'll be providing plenty of good-ol'-fashioned chaos to really make things interesting again in the quieter areas of the RP. :P At this point, it kind of makes the most sense to introduce HALO and RvB together, imo -- but that's for you and Gwazi to decide, really. If you want to introduce HALO by sending them somewhere else then, well, that's what this summary/group run-down was for. XD

NOTE: "Gwazi" is the guy who currently has that Trump set. His username is usually Gwazi Magnum. There has been confusion in the past over who "Gwazi" is, since he does a lot of joke usernames that I never actually refer to him as. I just wanted to clarify that they are in fact the same person.

I would like HALO to be the one that saves the museum group.

If that's not possible, I'll take up Minerva's option and interact with Type-Moon.

Sorry, Gwazi, but if RvB is male, I don't think an interaction between RvB and HALO would be a good idea. The siblings thing was for if RvB was female.

I think we have that planned for Alt-FE?
If you've ever played Fire Emblem Awakening, it's what I'm calling a "Lucina Gambit"

Yeah, we can't allow that -- like Minerva said, we've had this planned for alt-FE for quite some time.

Sorry, Gwazi, but if RvB is male, I don't think an interaction between RvB and HALO would be a good idea. The siblings thing was for if RvB was female.
I'll talk to you more about this in PM's.

Ok.

For now, I guess I'll take Minerva up and interact with Type-Moon.

And I've never played FE, so no idea what that is.

So i finally posted for Sub getting back. I meant to edit that in earlier but stuff came up and I just had a busy weekend. by Sub's next post I suspect he'll be teleporting people to the spot he found. That's not directly in the tower, right....?

So i finally posted for Sub getting back. I meant to edit that in earlier but stuff came up and I just had a busy weekend. by Sub's next post I suspect he'll be teleporting people to the spot he found. That's not directly in the tower, right....?
Woah wait. Is Sub still talking to the group he was with before? With Trigun and everyone else?

Well... I thought I had dissolved that group a long time ago, but, since none of the characters in that group have done anything else since... I guess we could just say the group's still together?

I feel like we're not on the same page about what's supposed to be happening.

Woah wait. Is Sub still talking to the group he was with before? With Trigun and everyone else?

Well... I thought I had dissolved that group a long time ago, but, since none of the characters in that group have done anything else since... I guess we could just say the group's still together?

I feel like we're not on the same page about what's supposed to be happening.
oh.... I must have missed something... I at least assumed that some of that group was still there? Since this was only happening in the span of a few mintues....?

I'll change my posts if stuff is contradictory. Or I could easily say it took longer than expected and people have wandered away by that time. Or they could have split up while he was scanning. But in any case, I assumed that at least one person was still there for him to talk to after he scans/jumps/returns.

Also I just realized that he wouldn't have actually gone to the location yet if he just got out of the loop.

Gah.... so many issues here... Exactly what's going on, and what's supposed to be going on?