Name:
FIFA
Appearance:

Dressed in a football kit, with the jersey saying "Classic XI" on it, his shoes are shine to burn your eyes off if you look at them wrong. FIFA is a olive tone with shiny black hair. His smile is almost too white, and he has an ear ring in the left ear.
Personality:
Always seeming to be high on energy, Fifa is always running around with a ball. Never stopping with the "banter". FIFA is the type to always challenge other fandoms and himself. He manages to take everything with a bit of fun, while also being extremely serious. He acts a bit like a child. He overacts to everything, usually with screaming and flopping around like a fish.

FIFA gets grudges easily, he can go from being your best friend to your worst enemy in a flip of a switch. He also switches sides in an argument every second. Finding that to be honest, there's no point in sticking to one point. As they change too often.

Most of all, FIFA wants people to take him seriously. Even though he's been around for more then twenty years, most fandoms take him as a childish young one. even when he twice the age of them. He secretly wants the praise of everyone. Even though he can't stop himself from shouting out "bad words".

FIFA has many millions of fans, so he is very much split in many opinions, though he does definitely agree on one thing.
It's all about the pace.
Abilities and Equipment:
Anything you can possible do with a football, FIFA can do. Able to hit the ball at incredible speeds enough to break through a thick brick wall. With that he also can land it into a half metre size hole from 500 yards out.
FIFA is also incredible fit and fast, along with the great balance and fast reactions. It'd be very hard to even touch FIFA anyway.

Home:
FIFA's house is a giant 200,000 seater stadium. The pitch itself is in perfect shape. Around the stands is a large complex that FIFA actually lives in. Many football things are littered around, including one room that is only filled by a 40 metre statue of Lionel Messi. Anther room is filled with everyone football that had ever existed.
Quirks:
-FIFA is a very sore loser, never accepting defeat. And even when he does screaming in anger.
- Is never seen in the month of December or January. When asked about it Fifa only answers "The...packs"
- When ever something doesn't go his way he shouts "Aww Ref!?"
- Does't understand how to use his hands on most things
- Can come up with very long and interesting insults.
Other:

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL WORK BUT BLARGHAHGH

Also Seriously I can;t find a picture​

Last edited:
So um.

IMG_0479.jpg

I have an amusing extra credit assignment to work on today. XD
that would also make a wonderful drinking game.

Name:
FIFA
Appearance:
(There are none...seriously. There are no people in the universe who does Fandomstuck and Fifa.)
Personality:
Always seeming to be high on energy, Fifa is always running around with a ball. Never stopping with the "banter". FIFA is the type to always challenge other fandoms and himself. He manages to take everything with a bit of fun, while also being extremely serious. He acts a bit like a child. He overacts to everything, usually with screaming and flopping around like a fish.

FIFA gets grudges easily, he can go from being your best friend to your worst enemy in a flip of a switch. He also switches sides in an argument every second. Finding that to be honest, there's no point in sticking to one point. As they change too often.

Most of all, FIFA wants people to take him seriously. Even though he's been around for more then twenty years, most fandoms take him as a childish young one. even when he twice the age of them. He secretly wants the praise of everyone. Even though he can't stop himself from shouting out "bad words".

FIFA has many millions of fans, so he is very much split in many opinions, though he does definitely agree on one thing.
It's all about the pace.
Abilities and Equipment:
Anything you can possible do with a football, FIFA can do. Able to hit the ball at incredible speeds enough to break through a thick brick wall. With that he also can land it into a half metre size hole from 500 yards out.
FIFA is also incredible fit and fast, along with the great balance and fast reactions. It'd be very hard to even touch FIFA anyway.

Home:
FIFA's house is a giant 200,000 seater stadium. The pitch itself is in perfect shape. Around the stands is a large complex that FIFA actually lives in. Many football things are littered around, including one room that is only filled by a 40 metre statue of Lionel Messi. Anther room is filled with everyone football that had ever existed.
Quirks:
-FIFA is a very sore loser, never accepting defeat. And even when he does screaming in anger.
- Is never seen in the month of December or January. When asked about it Fifa only answers "The...packs"
- When ever something doesn't go his way he shouts "Aww Ref!?"
- Does't understand how to use his hands on most things
- Can come up with very long and interesting insults.
Other:

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL WORK BUT BLARGHAHGH

Also Seriously I can;t find a picture​

o.o Well this is... unexpected. XD Looks mostly good to me (the thing about being able to hit a ball through a brick wall seems like a bit of a stretch but... I'll let it slide).

You don't need to find a picture if you can't find one, though. You can use a verbal description, instead.

Suddenly I can imagine Night Vale meeting Beatles for the first time and reporting to his listeners that he was shocked to find out that he was not an actual insect.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[Snippity]

Appearance: (There are none...seriously. There are no people in the universe who does Fandomstuck and FIFA)
[snippage]​
For some reason, I now have a vision of Sepp Blatter drawn Homestuck-style >_>.

For some reason, I now have a vision of Sepp Blatter drawn Homestuck-style >_>.
You would have to bribe him first....

o.o Well this is... unexpected. XD Looks mostly good to me (the thing about being able to hit a ball through a brick wall seems like a bit of a stretch but... I'll let it slide).

You don't need to find a picture if you can't find one, though. You can use a verbal description, instead.
I'll try to get the verbal thing up soon...

I think Hetalia is probably going to chase after him for shipping ideas at some point. X3
"Huh....Gaaaaay"

No but seriously the face I imagine on Fifa would be hilarious

Name:
Fullmetal Alchemist, but he prefers to go by FMA
Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mhtchem91x1r4691yo1_500.png

Personality:
FMA was kind of obnoxious back in 2003, but he calmed down after both the anime and manga ended. Then he got another anime and movies and games for his franchise, and since then he's stayed a tolerable level of obnoxious and has a lot of canon to cry over after those ended as well. In the years after him being relatively certain about not getting any more canon material, FMA has been stayed well known. Older fans move on but there's a steady influx of new fans and fans coming back that he's probably going to stay as one of the more popular anime fandoms. Hopefully.

He is calm and collected, a smirk his usual facial expression more often than not and a pretentious air about him. That all gets shot to hell when he gets angry or excited because of his short temper, resulting in him becoming loud and scowling. Through all of this, he always believes in a "fullmetal heart" and will stay loyal to those who he befriends. He doesn't stand for corruption even though he's willing to use deceit, manipulation, and less than honorable tactics to get his way. He hates being selfish but it happens anyway. "One is all and all is one," is his private mantra, bringing both joy and an onslaught of feels when said in a relevant situation. Regardless, he can put on as many fronts and faces of the characters as he wants because he, the fans, and even the characters are absolute dorks deep in their hearts.
Abilities and Equipment:
  • Two functional automail limbs on his left leg and right arm. The arm likes to flicker between flesh and metal at times, and both limbs (arm more than leg) like to freeze up or break at inopportune moments.
  • FMA can use alchemy. He has always-present white gloves with a red insignia on the back and an alchemic circle with a snake curling around a cross on the palm; they allow him to snap his fingers for flame alchemy and clap his hands for earth-based alchemy. All other alchemy needs chalk (always on his person) or objects with alchemy circles carved into them for him to use. He's skilled and brilliant, but he's not Edward Elric.
  • He is great at riddles, codes, and the topic of science.
  • Sometimes he wears the Amestris military uniform
    tumblr_muyawfuDj61rsbtnlo1_500.png
    and with that wardrobe change, FMA becomes far more stealthy and cunning.

Home:
FMA lives on a train that goes through Fandom Square. The front of it is a gaudy, macabre red and black style. Throughout the cars are various recurring scenes throughout the anime. The first one is an actual passenger car with comfy seats and dividing rooms. Next is an office with blue carpet and wooden desks overflowing with paperwork.

After that, a cozy house that looks like something an average and loving family has. In one of the drawers hides a used gun and there's a door nearby that looks like a red telephone booth with the phone hanging from its cord and a puddle of red on the floor.

The last car could be a different plane of existence altogether judging from the endless white landscape. A looming gate made of immovable grey sits in the middle; in front of it sits Truth and it smiles a wide smile white it changes to look like a black ball with one eye to the shadowed outline of the person in the room. The gate occasionally opens to reveal black hands and tormented faces that reach outward while behind lies the real world. Getting to the real world so easily is not worth the price of the gate though since it's either an annoyance or painful.

On October 3rd, the train stops in a field where the remains of a housed burned to the ground lays.
Quirks:
  • FMA is not short, what are you talking about? (Who are you calling a tiny little pipsqueak!)
  • Magic is fake because screw that, he's a man of science.
  • Surprisingly good art skills since he can dry a perfect circle and straight lines without thinking about it.
  • He mutters the periodic table to calm him down when he's embarrassed or angry.
  • Has a silver pocket watch with "Don't forget October 3rd" engraved on the inside lid.
  • Dogs. Just, dogs. Small dogs are adorable ("I LOVE DOGS!"), big dogs will tackle him down and FMA gets upset when this happens. ("Nina. Noooo. Alexander. Noooo.")
Other:
People tend to wonder why FMA isn't a blond like Edward, but he's dyed his hair before and it ended badly. Surprisingly enough, he ships the four main pairings and there are no shipping wars. The difference between the 2003 anime and Brotherhood have left him with a good understanding of German, rocket science, and 1930s men's fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the verbal description in, pretty short but... *shrugs*

Name:
Fullmetal Alchemist, but he prefers to go be FMA
Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mhtchem91x1r4691yo1_500.png

Personality: FMA was kind of obnoxious back in 2003, but he calmed down after both the anime and manga ended. Then he got another anime and movies and games for his franchise, and since then he's stayed a tolerable level of obnoxious and has a lot of canon to cry over after those ended as well. In the years after him being relatively certain about not getting any more canon material, FMA has been stayed well known. Older fans move on but there's a steady influx of new fans and fans coming back that he's probably going to stay as one of the more popular anime fandoms. Hopefully.

He is calm and collected, a smirk his usual facial expression more often than not and a pretentious air about him. That all gets shot to hell when he gets angry or excited because of his short temper, resulting in him becoming loud and scowling. Through all of this, he always believes in a "fullmetal heart" and will stay loyal to those who he befriends. He doesn't stand for corruption even though he's willing to use deceit, manipulation, and less than honorable tactics to get his way. He hates being selfish but it happens anyway. "One is all and all is one," is his private mantra, bringing both joy and an onslaught of feels when said in a relevant situation. Regardless, he can put on as many fronts and faces of the characters as he wants because he, the fans, and even the characters are absolute dorks deep in their hearts.
Abilities and Equipment:
  • Two functional automail limbs on his left leg and right arm. The arm likes to flicker between flesh and metal at times, and both limbs (arm more than leg) like to freeze up or break at inopportune moments.
  • FMA can use alchemy. He has always-present white gloves with a red insignia on the back and an alchemic circle with a snake curling around a cross on the palm; they allow him to snap his fingers for flame alchemy and clap his hands for earth-based alchemy. All other alchemy needs chalk (always on his person) or objects with alchemy circles carved into them for him to use. He's skilled and brilliant, but he's not Edward Elric.
  • He is great at riddles, codes, and the topic of science.
  • Sometimes he wears the Amestris military uniform
    tumblr_muyawfuDj61rsbtnlo1_500.png
    and with that wardrobe change, FMA becomes far more stealthy and cunning.

Home: FMA lives on a train that goes through Fandom Square. The front of it is a gaudy, macabre red and black style. Throughout the cars are various recurring scenes throughout the anime. The first one is an actual passenger car with comfy seats and dividing rooms. Next is an office with blue carpet and wooden desks overflowing with paperwork.

After that, a cozy house that looks like something an average and loving family has. In one of the drawers hides a used gun and there's a door nearby that looks like a red telephone booth with the phone hanging from its cord and a puddle of red on the floor.

The last car could be a different plane of existence altogether judging from the endless white landscape. A looming gate made of immovable grey sits in the middle; in front of it sits Truth and it smiles a wide smile white it changes to look like a black ball with one eye to the shadowed outline of the person in the room. The gate occasionally opens to reveal black hands and tormented faces that reach outward while behind lies the real world. Getting to the real world so easily is not worth the price of the gate though since it's either an annoyance or painful.

On October 3rd, the train stops in a field where the remains of a housed burned to the ground lays.
Quirks:
  • FMA is not short, what are you talking about? (Who are you calling a tiny little pipsqueak!)
  • Magic is fake because screw that, he's a man of science.
  • Surprisingly good art skills since he can dry a perfect circle and straight lines without thinking about it.
  • He mutters the periodic table to calm him down when he's embarrassed or angry.
  • Has a silver pocket watch with "Don't forget October 3rd" engraved on the inside lid.
  • Dogs. Just, dogs. Small dogs are adorable ("I LOVE DOGS!"), big dogs will tackle him down and FMA gets upset when this happens. ("Nina. Noooo. Alexander. Noooo.")
Other: People tend to wonder why FMA isn't a blond like Edward, but he's dyed his hair before and it ended badly. Surprisingly enough, he ships the four main pairings and there are no shipping wars. The difference between the 2003 anime and Brotherhood have left him with a good understanding of German, rocket science, and 1930s men's fashion.

Accepted!

I put the verbal description in, pretty short but... *shrugs*

Mmmm looks good to me! Also accepted!

I swear, what's with the sausagefest? Like, 95% of the characters are male XD.

It took me a while to notice, but, yeah. XD Strange how that worked out...

Well...to be honest, Fifa is a super male thing....as in the "characters" are all male...

Well...to be honest, Fifa is a super male thing....as in the "characters" are all male...

I'm not saying any Fandom we have shouldn't be male, as most of them make sense as they are, it's just strange how things worked out the way they did.

I mean, there are plenty of fandoms who are typically portrayed as female (Sonic, Ib, Hunger Games, Alice in Wonderland, and Gravity Falls just to name a few) that we just don't happen to have, not to mention the fact that just about any fandom could be female if that's what you wanted (going deep into Tumblr I even found a couple female interpretations of Sherlock, which is pretty rare).

But, yeah, nothing wrong with that. Unless you have a straight male Fandom looking for love but I mean who could possibly be planning such a thing.

[snippage]

But, yeah, nothing wrong with that. Unless you have a straight male Fandom looking for love but I mean who could possibly be planning such a thing.

Madness!

I'm about to make the Avengers fandom and she's a girl, so add on another for girls.

Girls just wanna have fun...dododo

I'm about to make the Avengers fandom and she's a girl, so add on another for girls.

Cool! I'll put you on the reserve list.