• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
EDIT: OR MAYBE NOT BECAUSE FISH ARE CURRENCY IN THIS GAME WHICH IS REALLY WEIRD WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
So.. you are saying that the salmonetary system in this game is conspiscesuous?

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Rithas
Surprisingly positive?

O_O Well, as mentioned in the video, microtransactions don't have the best reputation... So I assumed the video would be along the lines of "microtransactions are a scam and you don't realize how much money you're spending". >.>

Thus, having it not be that was surprisingly positive.

SHOWS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT VIDYA GAMES!!!

Speaking of which, I literally have blistered thumbs thanks to Katamari Damacy. >.>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ok, so, I just went through the IC, and created a pen and paper version of the fancy off-site notes that I had been using to keep track of posting order, which were on my now-watery computer. These paper notes are not quite as rich in info as the digital ones -- for example, these aren't very good at keeping track of how often people have been skipped, and they also don't come with all the other notes I'd been keeping about people announcing when they'd be gone and other things I was trying to keep track of, but for the time being, at least it's a serviceable way for me to keep track of who's posted recently and who hasn't. And, amusingly enough, apparently I had caught up on all my IC posting for this thread shortly before my computer broke, and it looks like it'll be a while before I need to post again for most characters. So that's nice! :D

Anyway, hopefully this'll help me keep an eye on things around here. I don't like the feeling of turning a blind eye to things around here... not for this long. >_>

@Kagayours Hey thanks for the reminded again lol I really didn't realize how much my placement test on paper had me distracted from anything on the side I was doing. I was wondering about what RPs I would need to post in after the week calmed down so I'll catch up to do that here first probable.

Hopefully I can keep a better watch now that I did just recently get the test over with my mom says for the official last time. Next is trying for a nerd job but that isn't to hard for me to be ready for lol

@Kagayours

I plan to get SCP and my CS for Altera Arcana up this weekend, maybe on Friday at the earliest.

Reactions: Kagayours
@Kagayours Pokemon go is live! It is in the US!

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Takumi
@Kagayours Pokemon go is live! It is in the US!

Well then FUCK everything I was going to say about Pope Francis receiving a copy of Undertale and me finding more 'evidence' for the John-Lennon-is-a-time-traveler theory because THAT is news!!! OwO

Well then FUCK everything I was going to say about Pope Francis receiving a copy of Undertale and me finding more 'evidence' for the John-Lennon-is-a-time-traveler theory because THAT is news!!! OwO
:) Maybe it is time to go for a late night run.

:) Maybe it is time to go for a late night run.

SEE, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT, because a late-night run seems unrealistic at this point, but I also can't sleep knowing that I'm about to start my journey as a poKEMON MASTER. O_O

But now their servers are experiencing issues, so I guess I'm sleeping. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the morning!

And THEN I can start my journey to become a Pokemon master!!! O_O

Reactions: Takumi
SEE, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT, because a late-night run seems unrealistic at this point, but I also can't sleep knowing that I'm about to start my journey as a poKEMON MASTER. O_O

But now their servers are experiencing issues, so I guess I'm sleeping. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the morning!

And THEN I can start my journey to become a Pokemon master!!! O_O
They obviously didn't understand how many people were pokemon fans when building this app.... plus the hack.

Oh yeah, wasn't there a youtube video from the Game Theorists on why they gave Undertale to the Pope?

Oh yeah, wasn't there a youtube video from the Game Theorists on why they gave Undertale to the Pope?

Yes, and now apparently people are getting pissy and calling the Undertale fandom 'more obnoxious than Homestuck' because clearly they didn't actually WATCH the video to see WHY MatPat gave it to the Pope but noNE OF THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW BECUASE POKEMON GO. @_@

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Hack? O_o
They made it so that you can change your region, pick any address and still get the game... it's why the other servers crashed.

They made it so that you can change your region, pick any address and still get the game... it's why the other servers crashed.

Oh... Well that kind of takes the fun out of things, for more reasons than one. >_>

Yes, and now apparently people are getting pissy and calling the Undertale fandom 'more obnoxious than Homestuck' because clearly they didn't actually WATCH the video to see WHY MatPat gave it to the Pope but noNE OF THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW BECUASE POKEMON GO. @_@
Yep, nothing beats Pokemon XD

Seeing that post about Pokemon Go being in the U.S. made me so happy. :D

Probably should've checked on this in the morning owo

YES!

I'm going to download it tomorrow!

It's still not available for some people in the US (or Japan as far as I know), so it's a good thing you only checked now rather than checking earlier but being disappointed.

I downloaded it. I regret nothing. :|

Reactions: Kagayours