@AquaTheLita You're the baby, I'm the bunny.

tumblr_nrst18HLR51rlpicfo1_400.gif

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
IMG_1499.jpg

DO YOU SEE THIS?

I JUST FOUND THIS. IN MY OWN HOME.

THIS IS A PS2 THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I OWNED.

It has no controllers, no memory cards, and not even the cables needed to hook it up to the TV -- but the point remains, I apparently have a PS2.

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.

ALSO

IMG_1501.jpg

PS1 GAMES????

I mean most of these don't look like they're any good (except for the Tony Hawk one because that's a classic, so I've been told), but, still, these are just things that I found lying around. I've been planning on buying an old console and old games for a while now and I already had a PS2 just lying around and gathering dust.

All I wanted to do was connect a VCR to a TV, and, in attempting to untangle the mess of wires behind the TV, I managed to find all of this. O_O

...Along with a pile of belts, for some reason.

Reactions: Raven
Digimon World 2 is a good Playstation title.

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Kagayours
I will focus on acquiring controllers and memory cards first.

But thank you.
Pfft! What? You don't need those silly!

Just visualise the controller and you can play the game with Telepathy!

NVM. I found it.

Hey, Kaga? What's that app you use to block things from your Tumblr feed?

I know it may sound insensitive, but I want to block the words Orlando and Shooting, because the subject of shootings makes me very twitchy, and I don't want to feel like I have to say something, only to say what people feel is the"Wrong thing" to say.
Oh, don't worry about it, I totally get where you're coming from. >_>

The app is called "Tumblr Savior". It's a fantastic thing to have around.

I also recommend Xkit, while you're at it -- it's another free app that makes Tumblr a lot more customizable, basically giving you all the features that you can't believe don't already exist. (...And also, there's a game where you can catch Pokemon that randomly generate on your dashboard as you scroll. Fun stuff.)

Edit: Oh, just be sure you get "new xkit". The old one isn't supported anymore as its developer sort of abandoned the internet. o_o

Oh, don't worry about it, I totally get where you're coming from. >_>

The app is called "Tumblr Savior". It's a fantastic thing to have around.

I also recommend Xkit, while you're at it -- it's another free app that makes Tumblr a lot more customizable, basically giving you all the features that you can't believe don't already exist. (...And also, there's a game where you can catch Pokemon that randomly generate on your dashboard as you scroll. Fun stuff.)

Edit: Oh, just be sure you get "new xkit". The old one isn't supported anymore as its developer sort of abandoned the internet. o_o
Found it!

Anyway, I'm about to post so, woow!

Reactions: Kagayours
Reactions: AquaTheLita
I think the best thing about the two living Beatles being old men is that an interviewer can ask Paul "do you think you'd ever get a Snapchat?" and Paul can respond with "I don't really understand that sort of stuff. I'm not a gamer."

This man is a living legend who's written probably hundreds of songs and revolutionized rock music -- but he's still just as clueless about technology as all the other grandpas like him in the world, and it's honestly kind of adorable.

Reactions: Takumi
Oh god. I'm debating whether or not to join this rp. Oh god help idk what to do :'D
You're very welcome to join!! The RP is always open and I'm here to help you with anything if you need it. ^^