• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Modding always has a price... ;A;

Also

There's a new entry on the list of shows that I'm actually capable of binge watching.

And I'm not happy about it.

Please say Detectorists.

It's such a good show.

Oh...

Well. That sucks.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GUESS WHAT IT IS?

What reasons are these?

Well firstly, I don't know anything about "modding" so I have no idea what "price" you're referring to.

Secondly, I don't think I've seen you around before. Not that you're unwelcome or anything! That's just an odd thing to jump in with. Made me think you had accidentally posted in the wrong thread or something.

Well firstly, I don't know anything about "modding" so I have no idea what "price" you're referring to.
Oh! I'd be happy to exp...
Secondly, I don't think I've seen you around before. Not that you're unwelcome or anything! That's just an odd thing to jump in with. Made me think you had accidentally posted in the wrong thread or something.
OH I SEE IT HOW IT IS! FINE! I GUESS I'LL JUST GO! >:C

And don't you dare beg me on facebook to return!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GUESS WHAT IT IS?

I don't want to guess, because I have no idea what it is, unless it's like, the Beatles cartoon or something.

OH I SEE IT HOW IT IS! FINE! I GUESS I'LL JUST GO! >:C

And don't you dare beg me on facebook to return!
Why do you have to be like this, Gwazi?

I don't want to guess, because I have no idea what it is, unless it's like, the Beatles cartoon or something.
;_; That's exactly what it is...

I spent so much of yesterday evening subjecting myself to the laziest that animation has to offer, and it was even worse than what I already knew from seeing bits and pieces of it. DX

Also, all the songs got stuck in my head, but I guess that's not so bad. I just wish they hadn't LAZILY RE-USED THE SAME SONGS. >:C

I didn't expect anyone to not realise who I was. XD
...So your goal, from the beginning, was to troll and make people try to guess who you were?

...So your goal, from the beginning, was to troll and make people try to guess who you were?
No, my goal was to be a bunny. I figured people would still realise I was Gwazi.

No, my goal was to be a bunny. I figured people would still realise I was Gwazi.
Oh. I see what you're saying, now. I misread your other post.

Oh. I see what you're saying, now.
Yay! :3

bunny-yawn.gif

I misread your other post.
:(

4919-Cutt.gif

Reactions: Takumi
Reactions: Takumi
Also @Bunny Fandom

The site FAQ isn't helping me so I might as well ask an expert on this.

How do I change my username? I seriously can't find the button for it.