@Bunny Fandom
Monty_Python_killer_rabbit_zpse790d266.gif

That is all.
Should have listened to Tim. :P
Also @Bunny Fandom

The site FAQ isn't helping me so I might as well ask an expert on this.

How do I change my username? I seriously can't find the button for it.
1. However over your username at the top right still a menu shows
2. Select "Personal Details"
3. At the left side of the page scroll down the list, list the SECOND last option saying "User Name Change"
4. Put in your password and change the username.

OKAY THANK YOU. I was misunderstanding instructions until this point.

My reading comprehension is way down today for some reason.

Also @Minerva, how long do you plan on keeping that username?

I was under the assumption that it was just a temporary thing and you'd be going back to 'Silver Paladin' before long. But if that's not the case then I want to edit your name on the OP.

I was under the assumption that it was just a temporary thing and you'd be going back to 'Silver Paladin' before long. But if that's not the case then I want to edit your name on the OP.
You ask him but not me?

Bunny-roar-GIF.gif

Reactions: Takumi
You ask him but not me?

Bunny-roar-GIF.gif
Because I know that you'll change it back soon and I've given up on trying to keep up with your username changes.

But in the case of members who only change their usernames occasionally, like JoJo or Minerva, I like to change their usernames on the OP so that people don't get confused -- like they did with you when your identity deviated too far away from 'Gwazi' and your username was a constantly-changing mess.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

Probably a month or so. I don't know how long it'll be around,

...Kay...

I guess I'll go ahead and change it so that people don't get confused in the meantime -- especially the newbies.

WHO BE THIS PERSON WHO TRESPASS ON OUR LAND!

F8 ME M8!

OMG GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

So you completely changed your name and picture, and expected people to still know who you were? Yeah that TOTALLY makes sense.

You're not getting any eggs for Easter.

Reactions: CandyPrincess