• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Question. Exactly what does "heavily defended" consist of? What are DR/W101/PKMN gonna see if they are at that spot?
Merk, I knew I was forgetting something... I think I wanted to edit that to 'would be heavily defended'. As of now, considering how the thing was just constructed, logically speaking most defences wouldn't quite be ready yet. As for what is there? Around the base of the tower, a handful of strange animals can be found which turn out to be monsters: Twin Lizard, Hellraiser and Devilfish. The first one of these is a crocodile-like beast with a head on both sides of its body; it can drag its opponents towards itself using a magnetic field of sorts. The second one is a rabbit that has healing, skills and the last one is a azure-colored stingray-like beast which can spit digestive acid at its target. On the outside of the wall of the tower itself a creature called Strapparer can be found; a monster that lives between dimensions. Allthat can be seen of it is its head peaking out of a rift in time/space which is forcibly held open by its claws. As a result of this, its pretty limited in its attacks, but it does emit an aura that weakens all enemies around it so that its allies have an easier time taking it out.

Merk, I knew I was forgetting something... I think I wanted to edit that to 'would be heavily defended'. As of now, considering how the thing was just constructed, logically speaking most defences wouldn't quite be ready yet. As for what is there? Around the base of the tower, a handful of strange animals can be found which turn out to be monsters: Twin Lizard, Hellraiser and Devilfish. The first one of these is a crocodile-like beast with a head on both sides of its body; it can drag its opponents towards itself using a magnetic field of sorts. The second one is a rabbit that has healing, skills and the last one is a azure-colored stingray-like beast which can spit digestive acid at its target. On the outside of the wall of the tower itself a creature called Strapparer can be found; a monster that lives between dimensions. Allthat can be seen of it is its head peaking out of a rift in time/space which is forcibly held open by its claws. As a result of this, its pretty limited in its attacks, but it does emit an aura that weakens all enemies around it so that its allies have an easier time taking it out.
ok cool thanks. Should probably edit that into the original post, or just post this in the IC so we can reference it there.

@Takumi , where did PKMN land? Inside the hills or just outside the entrance to them? Cuz that might change whether W101 sees her or not, and I assume that if she lands inside the hill wall things that the monsters are going to be distracted by her and confront her?

ok cool thanks. Should probably edit that into the original post, or just post this in the IC so we can reference it there.

@Takumi , where did PKMN land? Inside the hills or just outside the entrance to them? Cuz that might change whether W101 sees her or not, and I assume that if she lands inside the hill wall things that the monsters are going to be distracted by her and confront her?
Sure thing; I was planning on making another post for Exdeath anyway.

@AquaTheLita Just outside the hills, she hasn't seen the monsters just yet and I should probably edit that into my post.

Reactions: AquaTheLita
"If he turned out to have a bleeding artery I can't promise saving him.
Considering the poor sap had his arms chopped off? I'd say yes :P. On that note, I should've made a post for the goblin too, I guess. Welp, I'll do that tomorrow.

Considering the poor sap had his arms chopped off? I'd say yes :P. On that note, I should've made a post for the goblin too, I guess. Welp, I'll do that tomorrow.
Lol that's why she's just trying to close the wounds.

@AquaTheLita Just outside the hills, she hasn't seen the monsters just yet and I should probably edit that into my post.
Alrighty!

Also, just for reference, W101 asked about the pokemon's types. I'm going to make it so that certain Schools correspond with certain Types so that Morgan's Charms can help PKMN's pokemon.
  • Fire school is obviously gonna be Fire type, but also Dragon and Rock (since in the game it is said that the Dragons ruled over the lands when the First World was created)
  • Ice school is going to be Ice and Flying types (in the game, the Giants ruled over the skies)
  • Storm is going to be Electric and Water types (in the game, the Tritons ruled over the seas)
  • Life is going to be Grass and Fairy
  • Death is going to be Dark and Ghost
  • Balance is going to be Normal and Ground
So how it will work is that if she casts a Fire Blade for example, her fire pokemon will get an attack boost from it, and similarly with a Life Blade for Grass types. And so on.

Steel, Psychic, Poison, and Fighting won't have corresponding Schools cuz I can't think of what they would fit for. Bug WAS going to be life but tbh it doesn't fit that well and i want it to be more rounded since most schools only correspond with two types. Also Myth won't have a corresponding Type, again because I can't think of anything.

Unless you'd like to look up some stuff about the W101 schools of magic to help me out....?

Reactions: Takumi
Oh, Kaga, you've probably seen this before, but:

Reactions: Kagayours
Oh, Kaga, you've probably seen this before, but:

OwO Holy shit it's in color. I mean, yeah, I've seen this photo about a thousand times in black and white before, but seeing color photos from this far back is pretty cool!

And I'm pretty sure this is technically before they even called themselves "the Beatles". This was probably back when they were "the Quarrymen".

...Fun little fact for ya. :D

Also look at these fuckin' guys on the road to fame already at ages 14-16. Still blows my mind.

I'm honestly tempted to make a new character just so I can join in on this Adventure TeamTM​ that's coming together to fight Exdeath.

And I already have a pretty good idea who it would be...

I'm honestly tempted to make a new character just so I can join in on this Adventure TeamTM​ that's coming together to fight Exdeath.

And I already have a pretty good idea who it would be...
(O w O)

>vibrates excitedly cuz RP and also cuz that would extend my personal character limit to 6<

(O w O)

>vibrates excitedly cuz RP and also cuz that would extend my personal character limit to 6<
STOP USING ME AS YOUR BENCHMARK FOR HOW MANY CHARACTERS YOU CAN HAVE.

THERE IS A REASON WHY THAT'S NOT THE WAY THAT I LIMIT PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS. @_@ WE HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND LIMITATIONS.

Reactions: Takumi
In other news I'm starting to notice that I'm having way too much fun doing The Trademark ThingTM​ to emphasize certain words because apparently I've done it three times in the past hour (four if you count this post).

STOP USING ME AS YOUR BENCHMARK FOR HOW MANY CHARACTERS YOU CAN HAVE.

THERE IS A REASON WHY THAT'S NOT THE WAY THAT I LIMIT PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS. @_@ WE HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND LIMITATIONS.
(Q - Q)

it's honestly the only way I can think of to limit myself, at least for now...................................

;-;

Also it's not you in particular. My limit is to not have more than ANYONE else. Not just you.

Also it's not you in particular. My limit is to not have more than ANYONE else. Not just you.
...Well yes, but, if I have the most characters, then it's effectively the same thing.

And, even if it wasn't, then my point still stands. Different people have different capabilities. With you, I'm worried about you making more characters than you actually feel inspired for and getting bored of them before long, which you thankfully haven't done any of (except with characters that you never got a chance to introduce in the first place, I guess, which really doesn't matter much), which is why I haven't been harshly limiting you. With other people, their problem might be not having enough time to post for all their characters, or they may have some other issue altogether, or they may not have any of those issues, meaning that they can theoretically play a ton of characters -- in which case, you basing your character limit off of them would be a bad idea because they might be able to play way more characters than you would be able to actually stay inspired for.

I wasn't seriously angry with you the first time -- I was mostly joking -- but, in all seriousness, this really isn't a particularly good strategy. >_> I guess technically no harm is coming out of it so long as you aren't going beyond a limit that I place on you (which I haven't yet) but... yeah.

Ugh, I'm so ill.

I've just spent all day being ill and dying in bed. GAW, I FEEL SO HOT AND COLD (is that you katy perry?) at the same time. GAH, END MY SUFFERING.

But also, fútbol.

but also, wishing for the sweet release of death

...Well yes, but, if I have the most characters, then it's effectively the same thing.

And, even if it wasn't, then my point still stands. Different people have different capabilities. With you, I'm worried about you making more characters than you actually feel inspired for and getting bored of them before long, which you thankfully haven't done any of (except with characters that you never got a chance to introduce in the first place, I guess, which really doesn't matter much), which is why I haven't been harshly limiting you. With other people, their problem might be not having enough time to post for all their characters, or they may have some other issue altogether, or they may not have any of those issues, meaning that they can theoretically play a ton of characters -- in which case, you basing your character limit off of them would be a bad idea because they might be able to play way more characters than you would be able to actually stay inspired for.

I wasn't seriously angry with you the first time -- I was mostly joking -- but, in all seriousness, this really isn't a particularly good strategy. >_> I guess technically no harm is coming out of it so long as you aren't going beyond a limit that I place on you (which I haven't yet) but... yeah.
Well, it's just a LIMIT, not a QUOTA. I'm not going to take a bunch of characters just to reach my personal max, it's more of just a limit to make sure I don't go crazy creating characters left and right, which is something I worry about doing, like you said, having more characters than I actually have inspiration for.

And the caps...kinda made it seem like you were serious.

Well, it's just a LIMIT, not a QUOTA. I'm not going to take a bunch of characters just to reach my personal max, it's more of just a limit to make sure I don't go crazy creating characters left and right, which is something I worry about doing, like you said, having more characters than I actually have inspiration for.
Well yes, but the fact that you feel the need to use that as you limit at all shows that you are essentially going to make as many characters as that limit will allow for -- at least judging by your excited reaction to me planning on making a new character. And I really don't want me making a character to have that kind of effect on others. >_>

And the caps...kinda made it seem like you were serious.
Which is why I clarified.

Also

There's a new entry on the list of shows that I'm actually capable of binge watching.

And I'm not happy about it.